Chronicles of Divinity (A Council God Quest)

I wonder if we could get Earth life/ (Mortals) to enter our private realm under some circumstances or if we could take things like artifacts and materials that we craft there craft in it out into the mortal/dead realm.
These are aspects that would influence the creation of my first realm. (Giving a blessed bloodline a quest to find some treasure in one of the Hellscapes that I am forging in my thoughts, would require my realm to have breathable air at the very least.)

changed my action, since im pretty sure it was wrong, also im planning to have my most ardent believers souls come to my private realm, hope this doesn't bother the other gods, also i would recommend that we implement a reincarnation system that the better person you were in life the better start you get on the following one, with this we can decide what makes a person "good" and affect the mortal world easier

The influence one category per 5 divine points system seems fair, since we can potentially grow our divine power by a lot.

Dropping the effort to inspire masonry. and focusing mainly on on the matchmaking.

[X] Matchmaking and dowries of metal.
-[X][General followers] young men and women that are the most viable for each-other shall have dreams about each-other, and where they can meet each-other. The dream shall show how the man shall turn towards a Korvu craftsmen to gain works of art made from metal in exchange for favours and goods. And how the woman who receives the works shall hold the home together.
---[X] If their love is/ will be considered forbidden due to, social-rank, tribe or other issues then, their dream shall show where they can meet in secret. And they shall dream of traveling to places where their love may be accepted instead. For I am 'Mother of secrets'
---[X] All their dreams feature contain a hint of Silicrilia be it a Statue in their married home, a flame floating in the air guiding that guides them or a rumbling warning them of some danger.

I feel the need to point out that the 'Uruki' might be confused with the 'Uruk' from that blueprint earlier, because of the similarities in their names.
This might be causing some confusion. If it did not for anybody else, please carry on.

I think this is the correct voting style? Updated and hopefully finished. Let me know if you have any suggestions or criticisms.

[X] Mediation and Consolidation
-[X][General followers] Individuals with the necessary skill and opportunities will gifted with visions and guidance to act as mediators for conflicts to prevent them from escalating and to act in aid of a stronger and more united Kish.
---[X] There will be a focus to work with and aid Silirica's own commandment. Where the love may be hindered, a follower of Fovos shall act to aid them and ensure they live a happy and successful life.
---[X] Through out all of this, Fovos will attempt to use all of these developments to position his followers into positions of respect and authority such that they can serve his tasks better in the future.

Btw @deities i have noticed something and that is there seems to be 2 death gods and 2 knowledge gods and no god of justice or agriculture or Star god or other important roles in ancient Cultures so will those domains develop later?

Last edited:
unsure it depends on how you interpret the domains.

Like Spark for example has domains of hunting and fields. I could probably twist that to include the hunting of criminals or the growing/protection of agriculture in fields. and If backstory/mythology is actually relevant she managed to to catch the sun and the moon in her jaws, but that seems more potential doom/ eclipses than sun god.

Lilth as a goddess of fertility has a good claim for agriculture. Plus if you're feeling poetic a rolling sea of wheat fits well with the rest of her domains.

Hella and Thana have claimed the day/night cycle so I'd say Hella has a strong claim for Sun god

Fovos currently seems the most likely to be concerned with a justice system

right now the tribes don't really have a justice system so it doesn't really matter that none of us could patron it

slightly more concerning is that we don't have a god concerned with hospitality and guest rights

Last edited:
@CausalityCircle that sound about right the Queen Of the forest maybe can be an agricultural goddess too

And i think you were thinking of what your Priesthood would be like because of your Mainly hunting domain and my immediate though was the mayan jaguar warriors that wear the pelts of jaguars so maybe yours can wear some pelts of some Great cat of the forest or jungle and be the guardians of the wilds with the queen of the forest and maybe even be Skinchangers if you bless their Pelts

Last edited:
I'm currently aiming for something similar to vindice from Reborn - " The Vindice, in some translations Vendicare, are the masked guards who protect the laws of the Mafia world. Those who defy their laws are said to be arrested without hesitation and are doomed to spend the rest of their lives in an inescapable prison known as the Vindice Prison, though their allies can negotiate their release. "

Obviously without the whole mafia angle, but a neutral but highly respected organisation that enforces peace and arbitrates conflicts between the tribes. I didn't actually think about guest right, but that sounds like the kind of thing it'd enforce.

Btw @deities i have noticed something and that is there seems to be 2 death gods and 2 knowledge gods and no god of justice or agriculture or Star god or other important roles in ancient Cultures so will those domains develop later?

right now the tribes don't really have a justice system so it doesn't really matter that none of us could patron it

I find this a interesting topic.
I thought about it a bit because I realized that 'Warden of the deep' might have an interpretation of border patrol or a keeper of prisoners,

The topic of Justice is complicated:
I could be read as an enforcer of secrets somehow. because:
but they should take care to listen to her rumblings. For many good men were lost without word, because they could not respect a woman's secret.

while Rhaundeth enforces freedom:
She dislikes and hate los those who enslave beings and will strike them down with an arrow of pine.

and then you have Thana the queen Helia. which I interpret as I don't know how to interpret this:
She sees the good and all living things and sometimes ask her sister's help in delievering punishment as she often can't stomach it.

Also Silicrilia is also basically god of the Arts Forge the Deep earth or basically Creation in general so all those are covered and is the reason why the clan of Ur Venerates her above all

I mean if you count solar flares as a natural disaster then I could probably claim stars

Or Hella since she the goddess of the Night

Scrios is to me the god of War and martial prowess in all its myriad forms Calamity and the Sky lord that covets the Great warriors yet dismisses them if they falter so basically Khorne if he was actually good

Last edited:
Also @deities what are your Symbols or the Icons your priests use basically what is your holy cross

Thana is the leader of the underworld and Lilith is the one who actually collects the souls ie the reaper.
Also @deities what are your Symbols or the Icons your priests use basically what is your holy cross
Thana's symbol is a undefined monster and Hella is light breaking through the clouds.

@CausalityCircle that sound about right the Queen Of the forest maybe can be an agricultural goddess too

And i think you were thinking of what your Priesthood would be like because of your Mainly hunting domain and my immediate though was the mayan jaguar warriors that wear the pelts of jaguars so maybe yours can wear some pelts of some Great cat of the forest or jungle and be the guardians of the wilds with the queen of the forest and maybe even be Skinchangers if you bless their Pelts
I'm unsure of that one. I'm not from an area that farms trees so it's not intuitive to me to think of Forrests as something other than wild. Like does an orchard count as a forrest? @Valkur Rhaundeth's your goddess any thoughts.

On the second bit I'm unsure if you think Spark's the Queen of the Forrest, she's not, that is Rhaundeth. Spark is Queen of the Wild Hunt.
Spark doesn't have a set symbol but cat (and sometimes lightning) iconography can usually be assumed to reference her. A more obscure/doom worshiping symbol would be the eclipse.

@CausalityCircle
I know its just i didnt remeber Rhaundeth's name so i called her Title and what i mean was just guardians of animals but you could also make them basically witchers since you are a Hunter

But what do you think of the Jaguar warrior idea?

Last edited:
Back