Anderson Quest: Killing Vampires and Werewolves and Leprechauns (Hellsing/Bloodborne)

Dude, shut up. Cut the "durr hurr God sucks" crap. I am not a religious person but I don't appreciate you being a smug asshole.

but the Hellsing version of God totally does!

i mean for fucks sake, it couldn't even give anderson enough strength to kill one eldritch abomination/vampire.

It could be argued that God DIDN'T want Anderson to win, he had other plans. And Anderson winning wasn't part of those plans.

yeah sure, let the soul eating abomination live to devour the souls of an entire city and kill a mostly good man and devoted follower of said god for no apparent reason.... Actually, yeah seems like something the abrahamic god would do... Alexander Anderson, the Job of the Hellsing universe

at anyrate.

[X] "True" Hunters
[X]Ask about the man himself.

Last edited:
Warning: Warning
warning Yo, @ninjafish, you're being pretty disruptive here. This isn't a thread for you to complain about and mock Christianity and doing so at length here is actually quite inappropriate. You've been asked by the QM to cut it out and I expect that you will drop it. Otherwise if this continues we may need to invoke the CC, and we don't want that do we?

[warning=Warning]Yo, @ninjafish, you're being pretty disruptive here. This isn't a thread for you to complain about and mock Christianity and doing so at length here is actually quite inappropriate. You've been asked by the QM to cut it out and I expect that you will drop it. Otherwise if this continues we may need to invoke the CC, and we don't want that do we?[/warning]

fine...

The idea of Alexander Anderson being a 'mostly good man' is hilarious. He's a psychopathic mass-murderer, people. Average Joe who gets through a week without killing anybody at all is a saint compared to Anderson.

[X] "True" Hunters

The idea of Alexander Anderson being a 'mostly good man' is hilarious. He's a psychopathic mass-murderer, people. Average Joe who gets through a week without killing anybody at all is a saint compared to Anderson.

[X] "True" Hunters

He is a very complex person who is a VERY good person almost as much as he is an utterly horrible one. He loves orphans, worshippers and those in need and provides guidance and whatever is it that a priest does.

He also ultimately regrets being born a human and not a bomb or a bullet just because his whole isn't one whole glorious moment of killing the enemies of God.

Daily reminder that Abridged Anderson is probably a little different from Ultimate Anderson. Ours is certainly more lighthearted about his job, at the very least. Any bits from canon should be run through that filter before they're applied to this one.

Last edited:
Daily reminder that Abridged Anderson is probably a little different from Ultimate Anderson. Ours is certainly more lighthearted about his job, at the very least. Any bits from canon should be run through that filter before they're applied to this one.

Abridged Anderson is, if anything, even more of a menace to society than Ultimate Anderson. :p

Back