A Day Unlike Any Other (Ben 10/Multicross)

Also, I think that once we get to the point of actually training to better use our aliens instead of just finding out what we have, we should probably look into using Silent Frights(5 to 1 lead, I don't particularly expect it to be overturned before the vote locks) sound manipulation abilities more actively.
I'm talking like, using them not just to cancel sounds, but also to replicate them. Creating effects like distant police sirens, or if we want to go full in on the creep factor, talking in partially distorted replications of other peoples voices.

Last edited:
To be fair, we pulled a lovecraftian monster. I'm pretty sure going full out creep factor on that is kinda a given.

Heh, we have that we know of not one but two lovecraftian horror picks, three if you count the fairie(I don't).

We'll be bloody terrifying.

Pretty much, the only alternative is that Grandpa Max has horror movie/offscreen villain powers that lets him teleport so long as he's offscreen.

ere's the thing though, it is actually physically possible to cross the US in less than 24 hours. You'd need to speed(But really, who drives a clear highway at under 90 anyway) and drive pretty much nonstop but it's more than doable.

Less horror movie/offscreen villain and more rushing road trip grandpa who refuses to make plans that go more than 3 days in advance and take into account more than rule of cool. Bonus points for sci fi bullshit truck letting him fudge the numbers so slightly so that the trip isn't torturously boring.

[x]Talk with Gwen
[x] -about blue skinned alien. Workshop usable names for said form, maybe annoy her for shits and giggles. ... Yes. Definitely try to annoy the geek, that sounds like fun. Enough fun to maybe offput the amount of suck the vaca has turned due to her being here. I mean, freaky alien watch is cool, but still. Geeky cousin. Blegh.

[X] [Nightgaunt] Silent Fright

Tbh we have plenty of time to transform into other aliens especially when we get into fights and I think just transforming when we could build up our social links instead is a waste of a action even if it gives us more experience with the forms it probably won't be as helpful as we think or at least that's what I think.

Tbh we have plenty of time to transform into other aliens especially when we get into fights and I think just transforming when we could build up our social links instead is a waste of a action even if it gives us more experience with the forms it probably won't be as helpful as we think or at least that's what I think.
Hmm, yeah I suppose I get that. Admittedly though, me changing my vote isn't going to help much since I'm not even one of the ones voting for the majority, but still.

[x]Talk with Gwen
-[x] about blue skinned alien. Workshop usable names for said form, maybe annoy her for shits and giggles. ... Yes. Definitely try to annoy the geek, that sounds like fun. Enough fun to maybe offput the amount of suck the vaca has turned due to her being here. I mean, freaky alien watch is cool, but still. Geeky cousin. Blegh.

Admittedly though, we do already have a name for the Asari, but hey, we haven't actually used said name yet, even mentally, so we could easily have it be that we came up with it here.

Last edited:
[x]Talk with Gwen
-[x] about blue skinned alien. Workshop usable names for said form, maybe annoy her for shits and giggles. ... Yes. Definitely try to annoy the geek, that sounds like fun. Enough fun to maybe offput the amount of suck the vaca has turned due to her being here. I mean, freaky alien watch is cool, but still. Geeky cousin. Blegh.

Beep boop social vote bot beep boop

[X] Transform into one of your new aliens
-[X] Alien 9

Alright, so how are the votes looking right now?

Not thinking of closing the vote just yet, but I would like an idea of where everything is sitting.

Edit: well, that was quite the little tally dance that was done.
Adhoc vote count started by Dolly Fail Fail on Jun 3, 2019 at 1:16 PM, finished with 39 posts and 12 votes.

• [X] Transform into one of your new aliens
    -[X] Alien 9
    [x]Talk with Gwen
    [x] -about blue skinned alien. Workshop usable names for said form, maybe annoy her for shits and giggles. ... Yes. Definitely try to annoy the geek, that sounds like fun. Enough fun to maybe offput the amount of suck the vaca has turned due to her being here. I mean, freaky alien watch is cool, but still. Geeky cousin. Blegh.
    [x]Talk with Gwen
    [X] Experiment with the buttons on the Omnitrix
    [x]Talk with Gwen
    -[x] About why she was so freaked out when you were {insert Nightgaunt name here}.
    [X] [Nightgaunt] Sound Out

Anyway, Silent Fright is winning by a large margin, while transforming into Alien 9 is winning against pestering Gwen(while doing the in-universe workshopping on Blueshifts name) by 2.

Changin' my vote

[X]Talk with Gwen
[X] -about blue skinned alien. Workshop usable names for said form, maybe annoy her for shits and giggles. ... Yes. Definitely try to annoy the geek, that sounds like fun. Enough fun to maybe offput the amount of suck the vaca has turned due to her being here. I mean, freaky alien watch is cool, but still. Geeky cousin. Blegh.

That means we now have a tie for our action. Five for figuring out what Alien 9 is right away, and five for pestering Gwen while we do the (in universe) decision on our Asari forms name.

[X]Talk with Gwen
[X] -about blue skinned alien. Workshop usable names for said form, maybe annoy her for shits and giggles. ... Yes. Definitely try to annoy the geek, that sounds like fun. Enough fun to maybe offput the amount of suck the vaca has turned due to her being here. I mean, freaky alien watch is cool, but still. Geeky cousin. Blegh.

Hmm, I just thought of something. With Max's past experience as a Plumber, he'd probably recognize our aliens, especially the canon Ben 10 ones I'd bet. Perhaps seeing us change into a Nemuina would motivate him to take the Mt. Rushmore trip earlier, since he'd realize that he wouldn't really be able to hide it.

Well, it would seem that now we've got a tie so uh, would someone else be willing to contribute a vote?
Adhoc vote count started by Dolly Fail Fail on Jun 4, 2019 at 9:43 AM, finished with 52 posts and 14 votes.

-[X] Alien 9
    [x]Talk with Gwen
    [x]Talk with Gwen
    [x]Talk with Gwen
    [X] Experiment with the buttons on the Omnitrix
    [x]Talk with Gwen
    -[x] About why she was so freaked out when you were {insert Nightgaunt name here}.

[X] Transform into one of your new aliens
-[X] Alien 9

Because fancy alien watch, messing around with that seems a lot more immediately exciting for a ten year old than name workshopping.
Adhoc vote count started by Kkutlord on Jun 4, 2019 at 10:29 AM, finished with 53 posts and 14 votes.

-[X] Alien 9
    [x]Talk with Gwen
    [x]Talk with Gwen
    [x]Talk with Gwen
    [x]Talk with Gwen

So that breaks the tie, and I've got some idea of how I'm reorganizing things.

So I'm going to lock the votes here.

So first I need a d100 for Glitch
then a d50 for chance

Back