A Certain Scientific XCOM Project

wait... so she is not the only MISAKA clone, there are at least 10035 different misaka clones running around doing things?

[X] Tsuchimikado Motoharu
[X] Moderate Mechanics
[X] Accept MISAKAs offer of a tour.

In Railgun canon, there are actually 20000 clones, 10031 of which were killed by Accelerator as part of the Level 6 Shift program. After the Level 6 Shift program was canceled, the remaining 9968 MISAKAs were placed under the control of a new MISAKA, number 20001 (more commonly known as Last Order).

Last Order is the MISAKA you're talking to at the moment.

EDIT: Update will likely come sometime tomorrow, so get your votes in.

Last edited:
In Railgun canon, there are actually 20000 clones, 10031 of which were killed by Accelerator as part of the Level 6 Shift program. After the Level 6 Shift program was canceled, the remaining 9968 MISAKAs were placed under the control of a new MISAKA, number 20001 (more commonly known as Last Order).

Last Order is the MISAKA you're talking to at the moment.

EDIT: Update will likely come sometime tomorrow, so get your votes in.
So they gave all the clones to the youngest clone... why? o.o

This one time I made my second unit with invisibility. Then my cousin got her killed because he was helping me out and suggested that I use her as bait, terribu plan.

It's okay. For my part, I was doing so well, always good results for each deployment. One day, I went to poo and came back to find my little brother doing a Leeroy Jenkins reenactment with my best squad.

@Skarmory commander option
accelerator?

Nope, sorry. Just like Kuroko, you can make little overpowered clones of him if you can obtain enough of his genetic material, though.

and if i am reading it right, there is some sort of hivemind developing inside there?

Sort of. Most of the time, the MISAKAs are left to their own devices, but have a loose telepathic connection between all MISAKAs that allows them to learn from each others' experiences. When Last Order's control of the network is switched on, all MISAKAs become a true hivemind under the control of Last Order.

[X] Kiyama Harumi
[X] XCOM
[X] Visit the Science division.

It's not really XCOM unless you're cursing the Gods of Dice every other turn.

[X] Kamijou Touma
[X] Moderate Mechanics

Funnily enough I cant really name a single Index quest were we play as Touma. It's kind of sad.

Meh. Can't say I like the idea of Touma as commander much. Shouldn't there be an age requirement to begin with?

[X] Kamijou Touma
[X] Moderate Mechanics

I did not know I needed this in my life. Yes. All of my yes.

Meh. Can't say I like the idea of Touma as commander much. Shouldn't there be an age requirement to begin with?
With us being the 20th or something black ops thing that Academy city has tried so far with all the previous ones failing so miserably, I highly doubt that violating some sort of age requirement would make things any worse.

Last edited:
Back