Witches and Giants: A NorseQuest Riot Fangame

I'd like to upgrade Smithing to T3, and get the Jewelry Discipline, Runes to T3 with the Travel lexicon, Stormborm to T2, and Stubborn T1

Here's my PT expenditure, 8 in total thanks to remainder carry-over from last season:
2 PT Shieldplay 2
2 PT Swordplay 2
2 PT Arboriculture 2
1 PT Arboriculture
1 PT Guardian Spirit

Also, I've refunded my Lock and Key Kunnas and reworked my Fire Kunna into a Magma Kunna. In order to keep stats the same, the 2 PT from Lock+Key have been used to upgrade Magma Kunna to 2.

I have 12 PT to spend, and want to buy cooking 3 for 6 pt, under hugr, with disciplines in fish, grains, meat, foraged goods, and soup (maybe this can apply to untyped food?)

I would also like to spend 6 PT to buy

A Little Goes a Long Way: Katla learned from the best at how to make the most of little. Whenever she takes a Cooking or Brewing Action, produce an additional item with a Tier equal to this Trait's Tier (maximum of the underlying item's Tier). For every Tier of this Trait, increase Mastery of Extract Seidr (Shoreline) by 1.

Up to 3, also under hugr.

o.o Huh, actually six PT. Nice!

Previous Expenditure + Format from Summer 1 End
forums.sufficientvelocity.com

Witches and Giants: A NorseQuest Riot Fangame

@CoatRackRanger [X] Ebbe Tryggrsson PT Expenditure for Summer 1 End 17 Ordstirr -> 5 PT, 2 Ordstirr plus 1 PT = 6 PT, 2 Ordstirr -[X] Body (from 2 [4 PT] to 3 [8 PT) --[X] Improve Leatherworking Skill from 1 to 2 (2 PT, 4 PT left). --[X] Acquire Productive Trait 1 (1 PT, 3 PT left). --[X]...

[ ] Ebbe Tryggrsson PT Expenditure for Winter 1 End
17 Ordstirr (+3 Ordstirr from Omake Later Once Back From Work! [Link Here]) +2 Ordstirr leftover = 22 Ordstirr = 7 PT, 1 Ordstirr Leftover.
-[X] Body (from 3 [8 PT] to 4 [13 PT])
--[X] Improve Husbandry from 2 to 3. (3 PT, 4 PT left.)
--[X] Improve Productive from 1 to 2. (2 PT, 2 PT left.)
-[X] Mind (from 1 [1 PT] to 2 [3 PT])
--[X] Acquire Teaching Skill 1. (1 PT, 1 PT left.)
--[X] Acquire Patient/Patience Trait 1. (1 PT, 0 PT left.)
--[X] New Twists:
---[X] Major Twist: Soothing Palm - 1/encounter, heal an amount equal to your Hugr Sanity with a touch as an action.
---[X] Minor Twist: Held Hand.

I... Am not sure what the Teaching Skill and Patience Trait would do though, @CoatRackRanger . @_@/ It just felt right due to what happened this season and seeing the OOC bonus and I want to make it an IC one as a result if that's fine...?

I'll spend my PT like this

3 PT to get Martial Style: Resplendent Vainglory 3

2 PT to get Radiant Aura 2

1 PT to get Frenzy 1

1 PT to get Flash of Brilliance 1 - 1/Encounter, can alter an existing trick for the rest of the encounter. (+0.5 Tactics, +0.5 Social Skill)

I'll hold of on tricks and training until the new tricks rules are released.

For my Major Twist I'll get

Dawn Light 2: At the beginning of an encounter, before any other character goes, Astrid can use up to 2 buffs without consuming an action.

For minor twist I'll get

Held Hand

Water-Breathing: Astrid can use her shapeshifts to allow herself to breath underwater.

Last edited:
So, @Alectai I believe I owe you a T3 Food (on top of one you've already gotten), and then another two T3 Food next turn, in exchange for a total of 4 shapecrafts. How many of those have you done so far? Just for bookkeeping purposes? Like, it's fine if the answer is 'none' I'm just checking.

Alfvin shall go and visit Klaus and Brenda to see what's up with the duo. How are they faring with everything going on? Who's house are they staying at, anyway?

1 PT Runes (Farming, Protection, Movement)
1 PT Bloodline: Delayed Result (Hugr)
5 PT Farming 3
1 PT Tough

I'm thinking this is what I go with this time, since I can get the field up to T5 and make T5 food due to my T3 Seeds and T2 Tools, which is pretty awesome in terms of food. Also helps shore up some weaknesses, mainly in terms of my low Durability.

Huh... I guess in this iteration, we can get two or more levels of a skill instead of one per season as long as we have the PT for it?

Would like Runes if not for the fact I have to let Ebbe look for someone to teach him first before being able to acquire it... @_@;

Total Ordstirr is 18, transcribed into 6 PT's.

3 PT's for Archery Skill in Hamr
3 PT's for Carpentry Skill in Hamr

Last edited:
PT to spend this turn 9
3 PT for Metallic Unity to 3
1 PT Quick Reflexes to 1
Hamr increases to 4
2 pt for Guardian Spirit to 2
Fylgja increases to 2
1 pt for Force Kunna to 1
2 pt for Stonecrafting to 2
Hugr increases to 3.

38 Odstirr/3=12 PT
2 PT for Blood Kunna 2
2 PT for Scar Haven 2
2 PT for Fleshmending 2
2 PT for Swordplay 2
3 PT for Brewing 2
1 PT for Stubborn 1

Last edited:
38 Odstirr/3=12 PT
2 PT for Blood Kunna 2
2 PT for Scar Haven 2
2 PT for Fleshmending 2
2 PT for Swordplay 2
3 PT for Brewing 2

These numbers are slightly off, I think? Specifically, by the math, you should have 41 Ordstirr, I think. You got 20 last season and 21 this season, so that'd be 13 PT total and 2 PT left over. Also, assuming Brewing is a Hugr Trait, you can get Hugr to 4 by buying one more Hugr Trait at 1. Or Fylgja to 2 by upping Seeing Eyes to 2 or buying two more Fylgja Traits at 1.

These numbers are slightly off, I think? Specifically, by the math, you should have 41 Ordstirr, I think. You got 20 last season and 21 this season, so that'd be 13 PT total and 2 PT left over. Also, assuming Brewing is a Hugr Trait, you can get Hugr to 4 by buying one more Hugr Trait at 1. Or Fylgja to 2 by upping Seeing Eyes to 2 or buying two more Fylgja Traits at 1.
Really? Huh, though I only had 17 Odstirr last season… alright, let me think…

These are the two Ordstirr rewards I have listed for you.

@The Chilly One
Baggi's wolf problem turned out to be a little more complicated than expected: Wolfsbane completed: +10 Ordstirr.
Your team's giant wolf's head trophy trophy parade brings incredible renown! +4 Ordstirr.
Personal Prestige (T2 Blood Drinker + T2 Leather Satchel) + Clan Prestige (Tier 2 House + Tier 1 Field) + Tier 2 Food = 9 Prestige = +3 Ordstirr
Omake Reward converted to Ordstirr: +3 Ordstirr.

Cyrthraul Scarhaven: @The Chilly One
On Hiatus: Cyrthrual gets average Ordstirr for this season. +21 Ordstirr.

Looks like 41 Ordstirr to me, which would be 13 PT to spend.

Back