[X] – Write-in
[X] Take them all but make them burn all their icons, and cultist stuff, shave their hair while you make them swear in the gods of this world that they will not repeat their actions.
[X] left behind the ones that refuse to comply

@HalfTangible is this vote possible?

This feels like a good middle ground for me to humiliate them a bit burn any chaos stuff they could still have on them, but still, ultimately take them out of the storm.

And if any of them refuse we just left them.
Yeah this will work. I'll add it to the main post.

[] – Write-in
-[] Take them all but make them burn all their icons, and cultist stuff, shave their hair while you make them swear in the gods of this world that they will not repeat their actions.
-[] left behind the ones that refuse to comply

Forgot to put this in my vote but let's avoid things that might be outright corrupting. Like I get wanting to kill the cultists, we were all pretty enthusiastic in killing the slavers in that earlier vote, but let's not put child murder on our young Primarchs reputation. It seems out of character and a little too far down the rabbit hole given we're just a pirate who killed slavers and cultist for hurting kids, but weird to turn around and kill kids in response.

Also if we do this we might fall down to a path that leads us to being perurbo, mortarian or konrad where no one likes our char (granted most people wont like our char since his kind of a prick no wonder a eldar can somewhat get along with him)

[X] – Write-in
-[X] Take them all but make them burn all their icons, and cultist stuff, shave their hair while you make them swear in the gods of this world that they will not repeat their actions.
-[X] left behind the ones that refuse to comply

Last edited:
[X] – Write-in
-[X] Take them all but make them burn all their icons, and cultist stuff, shave their hair while you make them swear in the gods of this world that they will not repeat their actions.

This seems the best option for mercy but earned mercy

I support taking the people out of the storm but I'm worried that we take a hidden cultist with us.

because that would be a clasic chaos move save the people and a couple of years down the line turns out that one of the people you saved was full cultist and just does all the cultist stuff elsewhere.

My write in doesn't ensure that there not will be one but I think it reduces the chances and is probably made so they can't sneak any artifact or symbol onto our ship or the people outside reducing their potential danger and there is already some naked people that apparently had no problem removing their robes so I think the if the rest really want to make up should have no problem.

Last edited:
[X] – Write-in

[X] – Write-in

[X] – Write-in

Also if we do this we might fall down to a path that leads us to being perurbo, mortarian or konrad where no one likes our char (granted most people wont like our char since his kind of a prick no wonder a eldar can somewhat get along with him)

[X] – Write-in

Vulkan killed eldar kids and was praised for it though. He's also known to be the most humane

Vulkan killed eldar kids and was praised for it though. He's also known to be the most humane

Vulkan has a rather sore spot when it comes to the Eldar and he did regret killing the child.

Partly because Konrad was there doing his STANDING HERE I REALIZE crap.

I think your forgetting someone he killed eldar kids while Mortirian freed a world from cruel overlords and was censored for it cause killing all of them was wrong

I'm not sure what event you're specifically referring to but Morty's a huge prick and it would not shock me if he was legitimately in the wrong in some fashion

I'm not sure what event you're specifically referring to but Morty's a huge prick and it would not shock me if he was legitimately in the wrong in some fashion
basically in mortys first crusade he came across a planet and lied to a imperial commander that the emperor gave him permission to attack a planet right away and he attacked it and when the leaders of the planet surrendered he said and I refuse and killed them all and then told the people to count the bodied of their tryants and horus and sagnunis said he did it the wrong way that he should of showed the people the better way which then lead to Morty sparing some people in charge but they went right back to being tryants and morty just destroyed the whole planet going why did I listen to them

[X] – Write-in
[X] Take them all but make them burn all their icons, and cultist stuff, shave their hair while you make them swear in the gods of this world that they will not repeat their actions.

It'd be really interesting if we end up being arrogant, irreverent, but also compassionate and forgiving. I could easily see a future where he absolutely doesn't get along with his brothers, but all his nephews kinda dig him....

[X] – Write-in

If we had proper psyker training we'd probably use some form of geas to compel them.

[X] – Take their children
[X] – Write-in

Please add "[X] - Write-in"above this so it tallies the vote properly. Otherwise this will count as a separate vote.

Yes, I will count it either way, but please do it anyway, it helps.

Last edited:
Back