Aki shakes her head but holds on tighter. Uta tilts her head, trying and failing to remember where she'd heard the name 'Ching'.

"Nope." Bao shrugs.

That… stings a lot more than it should.
Don't Worry Sun, after this whole thing is over, i'm sure everyone will know your name.

Aki frowns at her. "Easy, it's too stupid to make up."
To quote Tom Clancy: "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense".

knife-eared space babes
... Did Sun actually described the eldar as Space Babes? Or something he said about them made Aki go: "wow, that's hot". Either way, this was funny :lol:

Now, for the vote:

[X] write-in: Witch academy - There's a lot of witch kids running around untrained, hell we had to figure our powers out all on our own and we come from money. In order to prevent similar incidents as to what started this mess, there needs to be a proper school for these kids.

Not really interested in the marriage option for a bunch of reasons. Number one being Eun, but besides that, we haven't know the Empress long enough for me to be invested enough in her character for that kind of decision. Also, the Imperium is already on their way, so do we really need to worry about being in charge of this planet? Plus, I don't wanna deal with the politics of the court and stuff. The letter of Marque is more than enough for me, at least we can enjoy our remaining time as pirates in this planet before Big E arrives in (relative) peace.

... Did Sun actually described the eldar as Space Babes? Or something he said about them made Aki go: "wow, that's hot". Either way, this was funny :lol:

The latter. Specifically, when he mentioned the Aeldari, Mei wanted to know what these supposed aliens looked like, so he gave a quick description. Aki started to ask for more details and eventually he just said 'yes they were hot moving on!'

It definitely wasn't a line I threw in there on a lark and forgot to change ._.

Not really interested in the marriage option for a bunch of reasons. Number one being Eun, but besides that, we haven't know the Empress long enough for me to be invested enough in her character for that kind of decision. Also, the Imperium is already on their way, so do we really need to worry about being in charge of this planet? Plus, I don't wanna deal with the politics of the court and stuff. The letter of Marque is more than enough for me, at least we can enjoy our remaining time as pirates in this planet before Big E arrives in (relative) peace.

Tell her she'll be part of the harem and you can see her tuesdays and saturdays. I'm sure that will go over well!

I threw the option out there because I thought it'd be written in if I didn't, and because I thought it was funny.

[X] write-in: Witch academy - There's a lot of witch kids running around untrained, hell we had to figure our powers out all on our own and we come from money. In order to prevent similar incidents as to what started this mess, there needs to be a proper school for these kids.

I like the empress but not enough to spend the screen time that marriage would need and I have zero interest in the court as a whole.

Running away from your wife so you can claim to be married but don't have to spend screentime with her is indeed an option.

Perhaps we can subvert the expectations of the family and actually be happily married, and then introduce her to Dad and Co. (So she can outdrink Russ and party hard)

Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by HalfTangible on Feb 24, 2024 at 9:41 AM, finished with 43 posts and 28 votes.

Back