Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
Pretty sure Coshiua's picture there is inaccurate. Nemo lost that black cloak on the far left, but later on replaced it with another one. She should still look like that, with new additions in the form of blue lipstick, the glove(s), the Beastly Bracelet, and the necklace (which goes underneath her jacket).
This should be better, I think.

Nemo is wearing the Memory Glove -- light brown due to the materials it was made out of -- the Beastly Bracelet above it, the Luppi Glove -- white due to the material it was made out of -- the necklace underneath her coat -- and a scarf. Plus light blue lipstick.

This should be better, I think.

Nemo is wearing the Memory Glove -- light brown due to the materials it was made out of -- the Beastly Bracelet above it, the Luppi Glove -- white due to the material it was made out of -- the necklace underneath her coat -- and a scarf. Plus light blue lipstick.
Definitely better, and sorry to be pedantic, but it's still not quite right. That cloak looks too much like a cape. (Also she doesn't have a scarf anymore, but I don't actually see one in the picture.)

I've been doing some thinking about Privaron!Nemo and I think I've sort of partially come up with a proto-idea for an Advanced Skill for her to have.

Brujeria is hollow Kido. Kido is "pure". Practitioners use spirit energy and maybe some objects to achieve a number of effects. By comparison, Brujeria seems to be "impure". Practitioners also use spirit energy, but pair it with some kind of connection to living people, such as blood or an incantation which references a living person. It's not pure spirit energy molded into a spell. Kido's incantations don't involve or invoke people, they're just "empty" poems.

Maraña is hollow Reiraku. There are two primary differences between them. The first is that Maraña can only be used to make apparel whereas Reiraku is basically anything to do with cloth, including cloth soldiers. (Which Maraña can't make because you can't wear them.) The other primary difference is that Reiraku doesn't use reagents whereas Maraña requires them. Unlike the other limitation, this may have an upside, in that the usage of reagents makes it easier - or possible at all - to imbue items with certain effects. Reiraku can't grant someone Senescencia, to my knowledge, but Maraña definitely can.

My guess as to what Privaron!Nemo would have is, in fact, a hollow version of the Name stuff Ichibei has, where instead of dealing with names, the practitioners instead deals with words. Specifically, words of power. Nemo - both versions - are rarely shown to explicitly speak, are only shown doing so when saying something important, and their speech text is always coloured, even when not releasing despite coloured text speech only occurring for others when releasing. Explicit speech is already narratively important for the two Nemos, so it wouldn't be a stretch to make it mechanically important for the Privaron. When she says a word of power - something that would necessarily have to be rare both mechanically and narratively - a significant effect happens. (An example that comes to mind is this.)
There are a lot of holes in this idea. It doesn't have the same "connection" requirement that the other kinds of hollow magic require which needs solving, but on the other hand maybe it doesn't. The exact mechanics behind it would have to discourage spam and be natural enough that it wouldn't feel like a forced limitation. There'd also have to be some way to teach it, since this is something Minirucci would probably learn under her. There are probably other holes that I'm not thinking of, but I think it has potential.

fakedit: Hollow energy is naturally corrosive to pretty much everything, which is why Gran Rey Cero - which has so much of it concentrated together - distorts space. Maybe Privaron!Nemo's thing works by taking advantage of that fact. Trying to spam it would be like trying to break an already broken plate - ineffectual and pointless. Reality needs to heal before you can damage it again.

Um... she's still missing the cloak.

Last edited:
I did a quick search through the chapters that came after Nigredo -- where we decided to have Nemo give up the King's Veil -- using F3 and the words "cloak", "scarf", "chest" and "bare" in an attempt to see where Omicron described Nemo's new cloak. But I failed to find anything: as far as I am aware, Nemo does not have a cloak or a scarf to wear right now.

She's missing her trademark sombrero, cowboy boots, and hawaiian shirt.
Whelp. Time to do this.

I've been doing some thinking about Privaron!Nemo and I think I've sort of partially come up with a proto-idea for an Advanced Skill for her to have.

Brujeria is hollow Kido. Kido is "pure". Practitioners use spirit energy and maybe some objects to achieve a number of effects. By comparison, Brujeria seems to be "impure". Practitioners also use spirit energy, but pair it with some kind of connection to living people, such as blood or an incantation which references a living person. It's not pure spirit energy molded into a spell. Kido's incantations don't involve or invoke people, they're just "empty" poems.

Maraña is hollow Reiraku. There are two primary differences between them. The first is that Maraña can only be used to make apparel whereas Reiraku is basically anything to do with cloth, including cloth soldiers. (Which Maraña can't make because you can't wear them.) The other primary difference is that Reiraku doesn't use reagents whereas Maraña requires them. Unlike the other limitation, this may have an upside, in that the usage of reagents makes it easier - or possible at all - to imbue items with certain effects. Reiraku can't grant someone Senescencia, to my knowledge, but Maraña definitely can.

My guess as to what Privaron!Nemo would have is, in fact, a hollow version of the Name stuff Ichibei has, where instead of dealing with names, the practitioners instead deals with words. Specifically, words of power. Nemo - both versions - are rarely shown to explicitly speak, are only shown doing so when saying something important, and their speech text is always coloured, even when not releasing despite coloured text speech only occurring for others when releasing. Explicit speech is already narratively important for the two Nemos, so it wouldn't be a stretch to make it mechanically important for the Privaron. When she says a word of power - something that would necessarily have to be rare both mechanically and narratively - a significant effect happens. (An example that comes to mind is this.)
There are a lot of holes in this idea. It doesn't have the same "connection" requirement that the other kinds of hollow magic require which needs solving, but on the other hand maybe it doesn't. The exact mechanics behind it would have to discourage spam and be natural enough that it wouldn't feel like a forced limitation. There'd also have to be some way to teach it, since this is something Minirucci would probably learn under her. There are probably other holes that I'm not thinking of, but I think it has potential.

fakedit: Hollow energy is naturally corrosive to pretty much everything, which is why Gran Rey Cero - which has so much of it concentrated together - distorts space. Maybe Privaron!Nemo's thing works by taking advantage of that fact. Trying to spam it would be like trying to break an already broken plate - ineffectual and pointless. Reality needs to heal before you can damage it again.

i realy love words of power stuff, i like the idea that when privion nemo talks, the world stops to listen.

@Coshiua
You look at her, and allow yourself a thin smile, cloak billowing in the wind of the many explosions that have ravaged the empty street around you.
You rise up with a flurry of your cloak

When you reach the top of the wall you grab the ledge with your hand and push yourself up, twirling in the air and landing with grace on your feet, unfolding your cloak to bow for an imaginary audience.
You feel its heat and its blast on your skin, your cloak and scarf billowing madly in its wind
You think of dashing through his soldiers as you lay waste to them, of weaving shadows into dust into blood so that your wounds will always heal, of conjuring swords out of your cloak

EDIT: Unrelated to the above, here's proof that Nemo is indeed attracted to men, which if I remember correctly was questioned on the Discord.
"He likes it. He thinks it's 'in' to wear things too short in the belly. He wants a new jacket that is deliberately cut short in length and in the middle, so that it always looks casually half-open and shows off his… Impressive assets."

Your mind can't help but construct the image Alphonse is describing, and you find yourself blushing slightly.

EDIT2: Ah, here we go:
ManusDomine said:
i would prefer nemo to drift through the sacred plains of lesbian arrancar forever
Andres said:
Kaiya said:
@ Andres what?
I'm pretty sure Nemo is gay

Last edited:
I will draw Nemo with a cloak sometime soon but the last picture of Nemo that I posted is supposed to show Nemo as she looks now. Which is why I mentioned I looked for something to confirm whether or not she is wearing a scarf of a cloak right now.
She never lost her cloak since it was last mentioned, only her scarf. She should still have her cloak.

@Coshiua

EDIT: Unrelated to the above, here's proof that Nemo is indeed attracted to men, which if I remember correctly was questioned on the Discord.

EDIT2: Ah, here we go:
Hey now, lesbians can enjoy Shirtless Chris Hemsworth on an aesthetic level much as the rest of us :V

She also blushes when seeing Alphonse fit Grimmjow's new jacket so maybe she's just yaoi trash

Hey now, lesbians can enjoy Shirtless Chris Hemsworth on an aesthetic level much as the rest of us :V

She also blushes when seeing Alphonse fit Grimmjow's new jacket so maybe she's just yaoi trash
It's still more evidence of bisexuality versus no evidence that Nemo only likes women. Unless you're saying something definitive, the evidence weighs more in favour of her being bi than not.

ah so she's just like the rest of us secretly shipping men with each other inside her own head. Now an important question can we take all the old Calaveras and use them as mannequins or at least try to see if we can teach them our art if them become more responsive.

Last edited by a moderator:
[x] The Fall of the House of Ten Masks.

I want SHAKESPEARE!Nemo not Michael Bay!Nemo!

Cirucci has Champion Combat Arts, so there's a chance she's hiding a decent set underneath her dress.

Nemo: *thinking* ... .... ...........................
Cirucci: Nemo, are you all right you've turned an alarming shade of red.
Nemo: *does an about face and marches into a wall*

Back