[DISCONTINUED] In the Beginning, There Was Man (WH40k x SC)

Yo, here, have a little snippet of a thing unrelated to what I've been working on.

===================================

An excerpt from the Imperial Fist's Legion Codex, 'The One Hundred Guardians':
"…and against all rational thought, we followed Him into what was a pointless action and loss, without thought to objectives. We were to stride alongside our God, our Creator, how could we ever lose?

However, we had forgotten one very important lesson, one that He Himself had once tried to teach us all. Adam Kadmon, our God-Emperor, the Creator of the Legions of the Stars, was human too, and like all humans, he erred too.

That was our First Folly. We did not gainsay His impatient decision making. We did not act as the Angels of Death He had envisioned.

We blindly followed our God, forgetting that He was a man who had just tasted freedom.

We blindly followed, believing not in our comrades, equipment, or tactics, but our altered bodies and not realizing that we too are, at the end of the day, men.

The First Truth of the Legion of the Imperial Fist:
--- The Imperium is populated by Humans and Eldar. Built by Humans and Eldar. And defended by Humans and Eldar. Remember this. Understand this. And never again be blinded by Awe."

===================================

Don't ever forget that in their first mission beside the God-Emperor, the Veteran Imperial Fists failed. That's gotta affect them somehow, right?

Last edited:
New Turn Mechanic
New Turn Mechanic

So everyone, it's time for a brand new game system! I've been thinking about this change for a good long while now and am finally able to unveil it to you all. :D

So the new turn mechanic works as such:

The first part of the turn is the actions of the High Lords of Eden. They have 5 actions per turn (still 1 month turns) with a list of actions that they can pick and choose from. These actions will divided up by categories such as Martial, Piety, Stewardship, etc., similar to how CKII categories are structured. Any hero can be attached to any action that you take in this phase in order to provide bonuses for the rolls involved. BUT, if they are involved in these actions they cannot take a Hero action (explained next).

The second part of the turn is Hero actions. These are personal actions made by the various heroes you have in the Imperium. There will be a total of 2 hero actions per turn with the option to not take an action in order to allow your heroes to give random bonuses from their own side projects.

The third part of the turn is Production actions. You will have Work Points to allocate as you wish and any WP that you do not spend, will be spread among your planetary governors to spend as they wish.

The last part of the turn is Personal actions that can be taken by Adam and Ynnead. They both receive 1 action each, making it a total of 2 personal actions.

I'm going to break it up so that each turn will be 3 updates from now on. The first update will reflect High Lords and Hero actions, while the second will be for Production and Personal actions. The last update per turn will be news/intel/rumors, and then the next turn will start. I'll be posting voting choices for each as part of the update before it.

Dice rolls and such will be remaining the same as they are now: I give you an option with dice associated with it.

Anyone have any ways I can make this better or improve things? Would you all like me to separate out choices from updates? Should we use the forum voting (my preference) or surveys? Any other suggestions/comments/etc?

Last edited:
New Turn Mechanic

So everyone, it's time for a brand new game system! I've been thinking about this change for a good long while now and am finally able to unveil it to you all. :D

So the new turn mechanic works as such:

The first part of the turn is the actions of the High Lords of Eden. They have 5 actions per turn (still 1 month turns) with a list of actions that they can pick and choose from. These actions will divided up by categories such as Martial, Piety, Stewardship, etc., similar to how CKII categories are structured. Any hero can be attached to any action that you take in this phase in order to provide bonuses for the rolls involved. BUT, they are involved in these actions, they cannot take a Hero action (explained next).

The second part of the turn is Hero actions. These are personal actions made by the various heroes you have in the Imperium. There will be a total of 2 hero actions per turn with the option to not take an action in order to allow your heroes to give random bonuses from their own side projects.

The third part of the turn is Production actions. You will have Work Points to allocate as you wish and any WP that you do not spend, will be spread among your planetary governors to spend as they wish.

The last part of the turn is Personal actions that can be taken by Adam and Ynnead. They both receive 1 action each, making it a total of 2 personal actions.

I'm going to break it up so that each turn will be 3 updates from now on. The first update will reflect High Lords and Hero actions, while the second will be for Production and Personal actions. The last update per turn will be news/intel/rumors, and then the next turn will start. I'll be posting voting choices for each as part of the update before it.

Dice rolls and such will be remaining the same as they are now: I give you an option with dice associated with it.

Anyone have any ways I can make this better or improve things? Would you all like me to separate out choices from updates? Should we use the forum voting (my preference) or surveys? Any other suggestions/comments/etc?

Nice! I love it. I'd prefer keeping choices in with updates, and don't care too much how the voting works, just as long as I can vote.

So hey.
In Ciaphas Cain, I saw that there were rituals that can affect whole planets.
I'm thinking of writing something about that, only in favor of the Sovereigns.

I think it'd be a good idea to follow Sage of Eye's CORE quest setup.
Show us, say, 2 sections for which we vote on the forum and then go from there.

Otherwise, I think we'd be overwhelmed by the choices if we have to run Martial, Piety, etc all at once (saw it happen in Gaius' Warhammer Dynasty quest)

I agree that we should have it all on the forum, since then there's a chance that some discussion about plans can happen (again, like in Sage's quest).

Since there are only two actions in Hero phase, is it possible to assign multiple heroes to single action?
Keep the choices in the updates and I think it's the best to keep using the forum.

I think it'd be a good idea to follow Sage of Eye's CORE quest setup.
Show us, say, 2 sections for which we vote on the forum and then go from there.
Otherwise, I think we'd be overwhelmed by the choices if we have to run Martial, Piety, etc all at once (saw it happen in Gaius' Warhammer Dynasty quest)
Well the High Lords would only have 5 actions total to distribute among all the choices, rather than 1 or 2 actions per category. Basically I'm making you guys choose what category you want to put your focus in rather than giving you the ability to choose for each one every turn. I like this better because it allows you guys to have more flexibility while also allowing me to give you guys a bunch of REALLY painful choices. ;)

Since there are only two actions in Hero phase, is it possible to assign multiple heroes to single action?
Yes.

Thanks for the feedback guys! It's much appreciated. <4 :D

Well the High Lords would only have 5 actions total to distribute among all the choices, rather than 1 or 2 actions per category. Basically I'm making you guys choose what category you want to put your focus in rather than giving you the ability to choose for each one every turn. I like this better because it allows you guys to have more flexibility while also allowing me to give you guys a bunch of REALLY painful choices. ;)
Aaaah, sorta like that Ulthuan CK2 quest then?
They have a certain number of 1d100 dice, their influence, that they can spend on various things.

So I an quite interested to see how the hero section will work considering we have a fair amount of heroes to work with. I'm also assuming that when the Nine Sons are fully healed up, they will count as "Hero" in that they operate as unit together. At least that is what I'd think would happen.

On the WP section, while we have a limited amount of WP to work with, I take it that there is no rolling involved for the most part? Sort of the risk that comes with rolling for buildings is that we could face setbacks with a bad roll, while just paying for everything means that we actually get the production completed with no problem.

Finally two of the biggest questions to ask...will we get more actions in the future and will we get rerolls for actions?

So I an quite interested to see how the hero section will work considering we have a fair amount of heroes to work with. I'm also assuming that when the Nine Sons are fully healed up, they will count as "Hero" in that they operate as unit together. At least that is what I'd think would happen.

On the WP section, while we have a limited amount of WP to work with, I take it that there is no rolling involved for the most part? Sort of the risk that comes with rolling for buildings is that we could face setbacks with a bad roll, while just paying for everything means that we actually get the production completed with no problem.

Finally two of the biggest questions to ask...will we get more actions in the future and will we get rerolls for actions?
Yes.

Yes.

Maybe. Depends on what the players want. I can give more actions, or I can leave it as is in order to keep the complexity low. I'll just scale up the effects of such actions/time frames for actions if we want to keep the number of actions the same.

Edit: Also update is in progress. Dunno when I'll finish tho.

Last edited:
This sounds like it's a major streamlining of the current system. I like it.

How would team ups work exactly? Would it count as an action for both heroes?

Maybe. Depends on what the players want. I can give more actions, or I can leave it as is in order to keep the complexity low. I'll just scale up the effects of such actions/time frames for actions if we want to keep the number of actions the same.
I suppose it depends on how big our Empire gets and if we ever move into 1 year turns. Perhaps that is something that needs to be addressed later on as we get more and more people to command along with the worlds that go with it.

Like if we somehow take over the entire Dominion or the UED, we'd pretty much be running an entire galactic empire. We might have to switch over to the designs of what SB was doing for "SB as the High Lords of Terra" quests and we basically put forward a plan to you Torr and then you roll to see how it was received (along with all background modifiers). This is followed up by what amounts to a narrative bit that explains what happened in that part of the year on a very broad scale.

One of the key examples from that game was the uplifting of all Feral and Feudal worlds in the Imperium to Imperial World levels...there was no way that couldn't be handled without a VERY broad narrative post.

How would team ups work exactly? Would it count as an action for both heroes?
It would, yes. Effectively, this system means that you can throw heroes at actions, as long as you have them. I'm also trying to balance it, so that leaving the Heroes to their own devices will allow them to work on their own projects and do things. Basically, you don't have full agency over all of the heroes, unlike what it's like now. Basically, I'm trying to create more meaningful choice for you guys so you can try to do what makes the most sense. :)

I suppose it depends on how big our Empire gets and if we ever move into 1 year turns. Perhaps that is something that needs to be addressed later on as we get more and more people to command along with the worlds that go with it.

Like if we somehow take over the entire Dominion or the UED, we'd pretty much be running an entire galactic empire. We might have to switch over to the designs of what SB was doing for "SB as the High Lords of Terra" quests and we basically put forward a plan to you Torr and then you roll to see how it was received (along with all background modifiers). This is followed up by what amounts to a narrative bit that explains what happened in that part of the year on a very broad scale.

One of the key examples from that game was the uplifting of all Feral and Feudal worlds in the Imperium to Imperial World levels...there was no way that couldn't be handled without a VERY broad narrative post.
Weeeeeellllllllllll, I'll figure it out as we go. I have a general idea of how to handle that, but we'll see if it works as we move along.

It would, yes. Effectively, this system means that you can throw heroes at actions, as long as you have them. I'm also trying to balance it, so that leaving the Heroes to their own devices will allow them to work on their own projects and do things. Basically, you don't have full agency over all of the heroes, unlike what it's like now. Basically, I'm trying to create more meaningful choice for you guys so you can try to do what makes the most sense. :)
So oddly enough the best example of having not a lot of control over a hero would be none other than Gorehowl. He is still basically a leader of an independent faction within the Imperium for all intents and purposes.

Oh wow, that makes me wonder. Getting the Ad Mech fully integrated into the Imperium made sure that we have more control over Leona. Thank god we got that sorted out before this came into play.

Speaking of which, we need to remember that we still have some obligations to fulfill for the Ad Mech. Along with getting two new High Lords selected.

Weeeeeellllllllllll, I'll figure it out as we go. I have a general idea of how to handle that, but we'll see if it works as we move along.
Don't sweat it. I've said this before on other games that sometimes the GM comes up with good ideas but they just can't get them to work for whatever reason or they have to further refine them before actually executing them.

Game design is tricky.

So oddly enough the best example of having not a lot of control over a hero would be none other than Gorehowl. He is still basically a leader of an independent faction within the Imperium for all intents and purposes.

Oh wow, that makes me wonder. Getting the Ad Mech fully integrated into the Imperium made sure that we have more control over Leona. Thank god we got that sorted out before this came into play.

Speaking of which, we need to remember that we still have some obligations to fulfill for the Ad Mech. Along with getting two new High Lords selected.

Don't sweat it. I've said this before on other games that sometimes the GM comes up with good ideas but they just can't get them to work for whatever reason or they have to further refine them before actually executing them.

Game design is tricky.
This is indeed true. You still have zilch control over Gorehowl tho.

Indeed! Leona is a Hero as well as one of the High Lords so she has influence in both arenas (meaning her actions in one section can affect the other). Has you not integrated the Mechanicus, she would have only been a High Lord, with no Hero option.

This is also true. I'm thinking of also creating a High Lord profile to help you guys see what bonuses and maluses will be applied due to what everyone is good at. Unsure how that'll work tho.

Preaching to the choir. :V (Or more like the Bishop in this case... Ya know, cause I'm a game designer. Eh? Eh? ... I'll see myself out now... :V )

So this actually makes all the time and thought going into the High Lords in line and getting the Ad Mech integrated into the Imperium worth it then. Not only from a narrative standpoint, but now from a crunch standpoint. This new system can work because we actually did all the groundwork to get it started already.

Excellent. If anyone ever asks Torr, this was all part of the plan. Absolutely no winging whatsoever. :p

So this actually makes all the time and thought going into the High Lords in line and getting the Ad Mech integrated into the Imperium worth it then. Not only from a narrative standpoint, but now from a crunch standpoint. This new system can work because we actually did all the groundwork to get it started already.

Excellent. If anyone ever asks Torr, this was all part of the plan. Absolutely no winging whatsoever. :p
Yes. All part of the plan. The master plan. You know, the one that I have written when I started ItB ages ago. That plan. :V

But in all seriousness, this has been in the works for a long while and I knew as early as the A Resurrection of Green and Gold update what it would lead to.

Will certain heroes have team-up bonuses?
I figure Corvus and a certain Saint would get something, or the Primarch brothers.

Will certain heroes have team-up bonuses?
I figure Corvus and a certain Saint would get something, or the Primarch brothers.
Depends on what the action is.

Edit: I've just edited the info sheet a lot to make a couple of pages easier to read. Specifically, I made the Index, Omake Index, and Omake Bonuses/Non-Military Assets sheets.

Last edited:
It was a normal day in Ponyville. Well, actually, it wasn't. It was, in fact, a very unusual day for Ponyville, but the weirdness was precisely that nothing weird was happening. For Ponyville, that was very unusual indeed. It should therefore have surprised nobody that, as Twilight Sparkle was trotting across the town square to Sugarcube Corner for lunch, what looked like a ring of lightning bolts struck the ground near her. Twilight jumped back, her horn flaring with a lavender aura. The lightnings faded as fast as regular lightning, but the space where they struck, which had been empty a second before, was suddenly occupied by three figures.

The central figure was an alicorn mare that looked disturbingly like Princess Celestia. She had the same willowy proportions, the same impossible height, and even a very similar coat color. But where Celestia's coat was snow-white, this new alicorn's coat was the off-white shade of bleached bone. Her mane, though of the same ethereal nature as Luna's and Celestia's, was as black as a starless night, and her eyes were the same shade. And where Celestia's cutie mark was a sun, hers was a skull and a flower, side-by-side.

To the strange mare's right there stood a second alicorn, this time a stallion. This stallion, though no taller than his companion mare, was far burlier, built along the same scale as Big Macintosh. He was clad in an ornate suit of golden plate barding that covered practically his entire body, and what of his coat could be seen under the armor was an almost identical shade of gold. His mane was like a corona of golden flames around his head. His cutie mark was hidden under his armor.

On the mare's left, there was… Twilight wasn't sure what it was, actually. It looked something like a cross between a massive diamond dog and one of the thoroughly misnamed lupus minors, except that its fur was bright green for no very discernible reason. Its claws and fangs, however, were quite in evidence.

For a long moment everypony froze, staring at the strange new arrivals. Then the mare noticed Twilight, and her face lit up.

"Oh, Twilight! Celestia's told me all about you. So glad to finally meet you."

Twilight blinked a couple of times, trying to formulate a proper response. Before she could figure out what to say, a pink blur had shot out of Sugarcube Corner and resolved into a wildly bouncing Pinkie Pie.

"Hi! Hi! Hi! Welcome to Ponyville! My name is Pinkie Pie, Ponyville's premier party pony! OMIGOSH YOU GUYS ARE ALICORNS I'VE GOT TO THROW YOU A 'FIRST ALICORNS TO VISIT PONYVILLE THAT AREN'T THE PRINCESSES" PARTY!!'" And without missing a beat or pausing for breath, Pinkie Pie vanished again.

"So I take it that was the one you warned me about?" spoke up the stallion.

"The one that is just plain weird. The… other one is probably around here someplace," replied the mare. She turned to address Twilight again. "So, could you please let Celestia know we're here?"

"Wait-wait-wait… If you wanted to see Celestia, why are you in Ponyville, down here, instead of at Canterlot Castle, up there, where Celestia is?" Twilight illustrated her point with vigorous horn-pointing. "And who are you anyway?"

The alicorn mare facehoofed. "Cegorach's Incongruous Moustache… My name is Ynnead, this is my husband, Adam, and my… cousin, I suppose you could call him, Gorehowl. Don't worry, he's agreed to behave for this visit."

Gorehowl let out a snort.

"Anyway, it sounds like there was a glitch in the congruency matrix. I've met Celestia quite a lot, but it's always been in a neutral pocket realm. This is the first time I've tried to visit this universe, and it looks like the translation spell locked onto you instead of Luna or Celestia by accident."

At this point, several things happened all at once. There was a piercing shriek from the door of the Carousel Boutique, RainbowDash arrived in a prismatic streak, and Celestia teleported in in a flash of white light.

"Your Highness! Why didn't you tell us!" blurted out Twilight as soon as Celestia arrived.

"Because there wasn't any need for you to know. I'd expected Ynnead and Adam to arrive up in Canterlot Castle and to spend the day with me up there. I wasn't even planning on introducing you this visit."

"Well, I guess introductions are in order then. I'm familiar with you girls from my chats with Celestia, but Adam and Gorehowl haven't met any of you and, of course, none of you have met us."

"And then you can all enjoy my 'First Alicorns That Aren't The Princesses And First Whatever Gorehowl Is To Visit Ponyville Party!'" shouted Pinkie Pie from the Sugarcube Corner bakery window.

"I'm beginning to regret letting you talk me into this visit," remarked Adam to Ynnead.
My only defense for this omake is that the 40K/SailorMoon crossover omakes already established a precedent.

Last edited:
Can someone do a vote tally for what the Mechanicus compromise votes were? I lost them from my notes a while back and need them. >_<

Can someone do a vote tally for what the Mechanicus compromise votes were? I lost them from my notes a while back and need them. >_<
Umm, Torr? I have some good news and some bad news.

Good News, don't worry about having lost your notes. 'Cause, Bad News, there was a final vote to the Compromise that wasn't tallied because of the Men of Iron.

Edit:
Oh thank the Omnissiah, I think I found what you were asking for. It was in one of the Paradigm Shift Updates.
Conservative 1: 42 Major Success​

• The Adeptus Mechanicus is expanding upon the theological aspects of the Adeptus Mechanicus and reorient the Omnissiah as the Emperor of Man.
      • Ritual and mysticism maintained has been maintained. (Imperial technology is more Chaos resistant)
      • Increases chance for wondrous artifacts being created. (1d1000 roll every year. Success on 900+)
      • Somewhat decreases output quantity of goods. (Self explanatory)
      • Increases maintenance costs. (Increased costs when resupplying, repairing, re-manning, etc. ships and armies)

Conservative 2: 51 Super Critical Success!​

• We are expanding libraries in which all Mechanicus members must contribute to, in order to prevent loss of knowledge. This will include technologies, insights, production processes, etc.
    • Status: Fully implemented and is in effect. Interesting repercussions have occurred.
      • Prevents knowledge hoarding as was done in the old realm as well as preserving knowledge from being lost through hoarding. (No more knowledge hoarding and losing tech because of it!)
      • Despite current gripes against the the Verum's Open Source Movement (known to those outside of the AdMech as "evoking the Rite of Linux") by more conservative members of the Cult Mechanicus, a brave techpriest invoked the Rite as soon as he was able and questioned the current ban on AI in a controlled manner. Specifically, he argued that AI are only abominable because they were given far too much free reign and power to do with as they pleased. So he proposed and introduced his concept work of a highly sophisticated Virtual Intelligence, that while it is technically a borderline AI, is barely sapient and has limited power and reach. It is designed to parse, sort, and compile the massive amounts of information, specifically that of the AdMech databases that currently exists, as well as any of the many additions that will inevitably be made to them in the future. The release of his concept has won him the attention of much of the Cult Mechanicus, as well as helped the Open Source Movement gain momentum within the AdMech. (+3 to Verum roll)

Liberal 1: 26 Minor Success​

• The Adeptus Mechanicus is proposing a merge into the Imperium as not just a sister empire in union, but as a full part of the Emperor's realm. They are supplementing this shift in power by also pushing for 2 new Imperial Senate seats for the Lord Explorator and Lord Commander Skitarii, as well as requiring a member of the Mechanicus on the ruling council of every Imperial world with sufficient technology.
    • This movement is accepted within the AdMech, but is does come with a fair share of grumbling.
      • While work is ongoing, will will be quite some time before the Emperor has full control over the integrated Mechanicus (1 year).
      • However, there is already a noticeably greater amount of efficiency in coordinating with other Imperial organizations (much easier to involve the Mechanicus in the Imperial reforms).
      • The repercussion of the Cult Mechanicus no longer controlling their own planets and military unless a member of the cult becomes planetary governor is currently being shaken out, though it is taking a while (no available Mechanicus planetary governors until integration is complete).
      • In the end though, all of this organized chaos will promote slightly faster research, due to the techpriests searching for solace in their work (slightly faster research).

Liberal 2: 26 Minor Success​

• Revise religious doctrine to allow for Eldar tech as holy as well as bring psykers into the fold to start studying and understanding the Eldar technology that the Empress and her Saint are so graciously providing.
    • Psykers are now able to become techpriests, but the trial is long and arduous. The amount of psykers that are able to join the Cult Mechanicus is tremendously small. (Techsingers unlocked, gain 1d6 /5 rounded down per month)
    • Mild panic breaks out amongst the population of Eden, and will continue to break out as more people are awakened to these new radical changes. (-1 morale across the board).

Liberal 3: 26 Minor Success​

• The Mechanicus is opening talks to coordinate with and use the Schola Progenium to scout for talent and induct them into the Cult Mechanicus. Unfortunately, the talks are slow going due to the Imperial reforms that are currently happening. The project will go to completion, but will not be effective for some time.
    • Techpriest recruitment rate and quality increases in 6 months.

Verum: 21 Minor Failure​

• The Cult Mechanicus is trying to work with the Open Source Movement to incorporate evoking/invoking the Rite of Linux, and more mundanely as Freedom of Speech, into the Mysteries and Warnings. This is specifically the ability for techpriests to question and speak one's mind but to be wary of the consequences thereof. There is much resistance to this idea from the more established members of the Cult, but many of the younger members are embracing the change. This has lead to major unrest across the entire AdMech that has bled out into the Imperium itself. However, it is not as bad as it can be, especially because of the brave techpriest who invoked the Rite to great effect. He managed to change the minds of quite a few detractors of the movement, though not nearly enough to make progress move on much more quickly.
    • Scientific progress somewhat slows down significantly due to the infighting within the Mechanicus. (Lasts 1 year)
    • Once the new status quo has been established, progress will speed up again somewhat, but will not return to previous levels has this measure not been put in place. (Scientific progress somewhat slower than without this movement)
    • The Imperium's tech will one day be less susceptible to Chaos, once we figure out how to raise our concerns and invoke the Rite of Linux in a more productive manner. (Takes effect in 5 years)
    • The infighting has lead to outsiders to see the fractures within the once monolithic Adeptus Mechanicus and causes mild distress amongst the rest of the Imperium. (-1 morale across the board)

Ancient's: 26 Minor Success​

• The final measure we took is called the "Path of the Ancients." This is because the Ancients once conquered the stars through their scientific prowess, so we thought "why can't we do the same?" Tempered with the wisdom of the Ancients and the harsh lessons of the old Mechanicus, a new era of scientific progress will dawn where man (and elf) will carve their own path through the universe, reliant on only themselves and those that they hold dear. Unfortunately, the Path is a major deviation from what many members of the Mechanicus are used to, leading to inefficiencies while they adjust. While one day the AdMech will be just as the Ancients were, today is not yet that day.
    • Significant increases in scientific progress.
    • Reverse engineering of non-human based tech is almost dead in the water. (*1000 to the threshold of success for reverse engineering efforts on non-Imperial) (Krork tech will no longer have the malus after 1 year)
    • One day, Imperial technology will be significantly harder to reverse engineer. (Will take effect in 1 year)
    • Massive increase in quantity of goods produced.
    • Moderate increase in quality of goods produced.
    • All new new technology is extremely susceptible to Chaos by our current standards, but will eventually become less so as we gain more knowledge. (Lasts 5 years)
      • Unfortunately, because of our projected rapid rate of innovation, Imperial technology will from now on have a moderate weakness towards Chaos.
    • Techpriest quality increases. (General bonus to all Mechanicus based actions)

Last edited:
One last thing, Torr? Could we get a new tab layout on the ItB Sheet to reflect the new system, since it will help everyone slide into the new system?

So basically, the change to the Tabs that I'm suggesting are as follows:
The Index -> Current Vote Tally and Dice Rolls -> Omake Index -> Omake Bonuses -> The Sovereigns -> The Highlords -> Heroes -> Military Assets -> Inquisition Assets -> Non-Military Assets -> Scientific Assets

This way, everything has its place and the further divisions would help not only in archival matters, but ease of reference on all sides as well.

Back