Colliding Souls (Apocrypha style Grail War OOC/Interest check)

How do these Compels work again? Can't seem to find the posts where Mort explains.
Mort can hit you with a Compel off of one of the Aspect traits you noted on your character sheet.
One of three things then happens:
-Accept the Compel. You must now act in accordance with the Compelled Aspect, typically making things harder for you. This gains a Fate Point.
-Reject the Compel. This costs a Fate Point, and typically still requires you to act in accordance with the Aspect in some way.
-Get into a bidding war with Mort. This is unlikely, but if Mort does up the bid after refusal, you net more Fate Points.
Heroic Spirits do get automatic Knowledge of other Heroic Spirits through Throne hax. So even if a Master wouldn't know about how Gae Bolg knows even if Cu Culainn said his Name, a Servant would likely have at least some clue if not even knows the Details. Saber didn't have Access to that auto-knowledge and only had vague informations about heroes who were Born before her, lived in the same area and were famous enough to have heard off.
...I'm not sure if we ever actually see details of this? I'm probably wrong here.

...I'm not sure if we ever actually see details of this? I'm probably wrong here.

It is why Saber hides her sword. Any Servant who would see it would immediately know that she is king Arthur. Now consider that Servants would be from wildly different Ages and places on the world and not all of them would have presumably researched Arthurian Legend and if they have, they almost certainly didn't know how Excalibur really looked like.

This is why for example Diarmud immediately knows Saber's title as "King of Knights" if I remember right. Remember, he lived before Saber.

Post made to get moving to the hall.
I think a new Aspect for Lancer's starting to come together, partly based on how I'm seeing him clash with Purple Archer and their ego.

Will Shinji stiff the delivery woman on the tip?

Will she end up being conscripted into Archer of Purple's army?

Is she in fact Wade Garrett's OC
waifu who almost shanked Berserker in Fate: This Illusion?

All these questions and more will be answered next time on FATE: COLLIDING SOULS

Current Groups:

Purple Team, Table Group: Caster (@Olive) is sitting at the table with Red. @BlackHadou hasn't posted in a while, so should do reactions soonish. Julius just asked Archer (@Logos) who they are, since Zouken put them in charge. Zouken also announced this to the room, so Caster should also react.

Purple Team, Door Group: Lancer (@Grue), Berserker (@joebobjoe), Rin, Sakura, Shinji and Pizza Girl. I could have Rin deal with it, but really, I'd much rather that Berserker made a post to do so. They haven't done so in a while, and this is the perfect chance.

White Team, Outside Group 1: Gilgamesh (@Narcissist), Lancer (@Blackout), Illya and Maids. As of last check, Wade has had them nearing the entrance. I'd like Gilgamesh to enter soonish, so a post for that would be great.

White Team, Outside Group 2: Assassin (@NSMS) and Mitsuru. Waiting on me here, but as I think maximum chaos would be had if Assassin strolled in while Gilgamesh was mid-speech, I choose to wait until Narc posts.

White Team, Inside Group 1: Berserker (@TehChron), Rider (@A Melted Cheese Sandwich), Saber (@Azrael) and Masters. Last I checked, the only thing happening here was a conversation between Dan and Leo. Since both are GM controlled, they can wait for Gilgamesh Interrupt.

White Team, Inside Group 2: @Nanimani and @Wizard_Marshall are still talking. Wizard posted last, so it's Caster's turn.

I think that's everyone.

Please post soon, people.

Lancer is really just following Illya, and I didn't think a one-line post reaffirming just that would accomplish anything.

Not what I meant.

What I'm trying to get at is, I would approve of you doing a post where you entered the meeting room where everyone else is. Maybe observe the other Servants and stuff. You can wait for Narc to post if you want, but I'd like someone to post.

Also, I should go get coffee, since it's 10:30 and I have writing to do.

White Team, Outside Group 2: Assassin (@NSMS) and Mitsuru. Waiting on me here, but as I think maximum chaos would be had if Assassin strolled in while Gilgamesh was mid-speech, I choose to wait until Narc posts.
Assassin: Ooh, sounds fun~
*prods Narcissist threateningly with her scythe*
Assassin: Post. Nooooow.

Meanwhile my Berserker is of course managing a combination of egocentricity and cluelessness. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts referring to Shinji as his squire partway through the war.

What I was expecting:

Gilgamesh: *Breaks through a castle wall with sheer willpower* I AM YOUR KING, NOW BOW BEFORE ME! *Throws swords at everyone who doesn't do so immediately*

What I got:

Without further comment, Gilgamesh crosses her arms and waits for the girl to announce their arrival.

I'm... Actually not sure which is a bigger show of ego.

Damn it, you big-ego types were meant to be predictable. Now I'll have to scrap my well-laid traps in favour of just having Saber Alter burst in like the koolaid man whenever I get bored. :V

Fool!

You think a mere mongrel such as yourself can predict the actions of such an incomprehensible force as Gilgamesh's ego?! It crushes lesser minds that attempt to comprehend it! Only Gilgamesh can predict his/her ego.

With perhaps the exception of his/her one true friend, Enkidu.

What I was expecting:

Gilgamesh: *Breaks through a castle wall with sheer willpower* I AM YOUR KING, NOW BOW BEFORE ME! *Throws swords at everyone who doesn't do so immediately*

What I got:

I'm... Actually not sure which is a bigger show of ego.

Damn it, you big-ego types were meant to be predictable. Now I'll have to scrap my well-laid traps in favour of just having Saber Alter burst in like the koolaid man whenever I get bored. :V

As I recall, You only stated that I need a show of ego when I meet the rest of the team. You should have compelled me to make my presence known the second I was on the premises.

Huh. Wade didn't tag me with the rest of white team when Gil got announced; Rommel's not close enough?

Finally, a post up... please, if I don't post anything for a while, poke me. I occasionally lose track of things, and it helps me not to forget.

Am I currently present in the room with or Gil and co, or am I still waiting to enter?

Alright, I'm busy at the moment, but I'll have some free time soonish. Everyone who needs my input, say so, and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

I'll do something to react to Narc and NSMS, but if there's anything else, I can't recall it off the top of my head.

Back