Colliding Souls (Apocrypha style Grail War OOC/Interest check)

I dunno. Just do what you think would be simpler.

Also, just as a note for when sheets are being redone: To avoid people dropping Divinity straight-up to make room for other Skills, we're dropping it as a skill. When anti-Divinity abilities come up, they will still work. It'll just work more along the lines of Arturia's dragon weakness- Not on the sheet, but still a thing. That should make it easier for people to make a decision about their Skills.
So basically, sidenote what Rank it'd be?

Since the verdict seems to be unanimous, we're switching over to freeform.

I'll go find all the old Servants sheets, and help people edit them to fit the new format. As a general rule, 6 skills at the maximum. Hopefully, balancing this won't take as long as last time...
Hah. I already adjusted my-
I dunno. Just do what you think would be simpler.

Also, just as a note for when sheets are being redone: To avoid people dropping Divinity straight-up to make room for other Skills, we're dropping it as a skill. When anti-Divinity abilities come up, they will still work. It'll just work more along the lines of Arturia's dragon weakness- Not on the sheet, but still a thing. That should make it easier for people to make a decision about their Skills.
No Divinity? Really?
Plus, well, six Skills is a lot. I know they had a lot more, but that's because the format forced skill bloat to an extreme degree. It's fine keeping that limit, but I'll be surprised if most people hit it.

Heck, I've got five, including both Divinity and my two Class Skills.

...may I get a reaction from Mitsuru to Assassin deciding to drag him away? Pweases? *puppydog eyes*

Alright, doing stuff now.

Working on a White Team post first, before I move on to Purple Team. If I forget anything, please, tell me. It's past midnight where I am, and only the infinite power of coffee is keeping me going.

And Purple Team post is done. Not as much there, since I just realized that I gave Wade control over all the people who really matter on that team.

No, really. Red and Sakura are both quiet-ish people who wouldn't be speaking if not spoken to, and Rin's doing her best not to anger Zouken until she betrays him.

...And on White Team, I control the two Homunculi with barely any personality traits, and some dude that most Type-Moon fans don't care about.

Wow, I really did make Wade do everything in this RP. Maybe I should control future NPC's of importance to compensate.

I mean, I probably won't, but I should.

Whoa, Caster, tell us how you really feel why don't you. Shots fired at Zouken and @Logos in the IC.
ayyy lmao
The choices in seating were... Limited. There was an empty seat by Red, but she would just move away if anyone sat near her, though she'd try to be subtle about it.
Once Rin leaves the room, Red throws off her shrinking-violet personality and reveals herself as a massive party girl. It's actually just Rin who's the issue in this relationship. :V

Assassin, I regret to inform you that Archer and Caster may be about to come to blows. I will endeavor to survive so that I may continue to anchor you to the world...but they are Heroic Spirits, and I am merely a man beset by infirmity...
Oh god. I assumed that @Logos had just never made it out of the basement. I completely missed that.

Uh... ah...

No, actually, this is fine.

Last edited:
Oh god. I assumed that @Logos had just never made it out of the basement.

Uh... ah...

And this is why I didn't have Red, Sakura or Rin react to it. It had been a while, so I wanted to make sure you actually knew what was going on.

Granted, my laziness meant that I didn't stop to think about it for more then a second, but shut up.

And this is why I didn't have Red, Sakura or Rin react to it. It had been a while, so I wanted to make sure you actually knew what was going on.

Granted, my laziness meant that I didn't stop to think about it for more then a second, but shut up.
Eh, it's fine. What's a Grail War without some hilarious disfunction anyway?

Trying to catch up with everything...

Does anyone happen to have a list of who is in the dining room? And was this the game I had Napoleon in?

So does Napoleon have Innocent Monster making him a dwarf? Also does anyone else in purple want to respond or should I continue with Berserker joining the meeting?

I'd like to respond, and am attempting to do so today, but... .
This morning said:
"Could you go get that phone?"
"Hey, how good are you with linux? I could use some tech support."
"Get some clothes on, we need this pen moved, several dozen bricks moved, these fixtures removed, ..."
"Hey, just a reminder, you have a pair of quizzes you've been putting off... ah, and three hour warning on-"
[You have now been awake for three minutes.]

Back