Colliding Souls (Apocrypha style Grail War OOC/Interest check)

Enkidu is summoned as Servant Bribe. He is offered to Gil, in exchange for killing everyone.

Ah crap, I can't think of anything to say to this. If I say "how can you offer something that's already mine" it has weird connotations that I don't feel like getting into.

Screw it, instead of killing all the Servants Enkidu and I get on my ship of light and we reenact Star Trek: TOS.

I wish I knew police talk so I could be smarmy.

Also I just realized that I said this week instead of last week.

P.P.S: I really, really, want to have a long chat with Kotomine at some point. :D

Actually, that's CB radio lingo.

I was in the middle of a binge of trucker songs-"Convoy", "Teddy Bear", "Phantom 409", "Eastbound and Down", and trying to post in that patois seemed like a good idea.

Okay, so White Team is waiting on their Caster and their Assassin, while Purple Faction needs their Lancer and Berserker Saber to get in gear and head next door.

Oh, and of course...

"Archer, are you certain you know where you're going?"

I ignore him. This man still deludes himself into believing that he holds the upper hand in our relationship. The fool.

"Because this is the fourth time we've gone up and down this particular staircase, you see..."

His words are meaningless. Soon enough, the entire world will once more tremble at the name of Napoleon.

"...and the dining room is right there, you just need to turn left and...you're going by it again. Very well, my Emperor."

I wonder if a Command Seal for "Follow the directions I'm giving you!" would damage our rapport beyond repair.

Last edited:
Taking that as a hint that I need to just ignore the Writer's Block and try writing something anyway.

Okay, so White Team is waiting on their Caster and their Assassin, while Purple Faction needs their Lancer and Berserker Saber to get in gear and head next door.

Oh, and of course...

"Archer, are you certain you know where you're going?"

I ignore him. This man still deludes himself into believing that he holds the upper hand in our relationship. The fool.

"Because this is the fourth time we've gone up and down this particular staircase, you see..."

His words are meaningless. Soon enough, the entire world will once more tremble at the name of Napoleon.

"...and the dining room is right there, you just need to turn left and...you're going by it again. Very well, my Emperor."

I wonder if a Command Seal for "Follow the directions I'm giving you!" would damage our rapport beyond repair.
I'm headed for the door, waiting on Lancer and Mort. I wonder how fast I can get Berserker to claim to be Archer and Rider as well so we get the full set of classes he'd admit to being.

I'm headed for the door, waiting on Lancer and Mort. I wonder how fast I can get Berserker to claim to be Archer and Rider as well so we get the full set of classes he'd admit to being.

Given that the last post sounds like a good 'We're going now' post, posting "Rin walked out the door" sounds redundant. If everyone is ready to skip the trip and knock on the door to Matou Manor, then you can do so.

Given that the last post sounds like a good 'We're going now' post, posting "Rin walked out the door" sounds redundant. If everyone is ready to skip the trip and knock on the door to Matou Manor, then you can do so.
So you're saying it's okay for me to do a post of Berserker driving like a madman? I assume he's got Unit Get Money for his steed? Also should I roll to avoid getting in an accident or is that automatic with his rank of riding?

So you're saying it's okay for me to do a post of Berserker driving like a madman? I assume he's got Unit Get Money for his steed? Also should I roll to avoid getting in an accident or is that automatic with his rank of riding?

Oh, wait, I do have something to post.

Or I could just tell you here.

What makes you think that either Rin or Sakura have a car?

Oh, wait, I do have something to post.

Or I could just tell you here.

What makes you think that either Rin or Sakura have a car?
Assumed Rin would have one for appearances and ease of travel. It would be part of fitting in to the high school environment from my view. Oh well I suppose I'll have to wing it (sadly not literally).

Assumed Rin would have one for appearances and ease of travel. It would be part of fitting in to the high school environment from my view.

It's only 5 years after Fate/Zero, in this AU. Would Rin even be in High School yet?

And besides, Rin is never shown with a car (Outside of Carnival Phantasm), and so doesn't have one.

Ah great, had forgotten that. Looks like it's time for plan B: Unit Granny Bike. I'm sorry Rin but it looks like I'll have to leave you behind.

Okay, this looks dead, time to smother the thread just to make sur-

*RP grabs GM by the throat*

Yes, that's right, ladies and gentlemen. Colliding Souls is rising from it's grave.

Anyway, quick check:

White Team: Gathering in Einzbern Castle.
@Azrael: Waiting on others
@Narcissist: Entering Einzbern Castle. Needs to post.
@Blackout: Entering Einzbern Castle. Needs to post.
@A Melted Cheese Sandwich is engaging in discussion with Dan Blackmore, Leo Harway, and Berserker. Doesn't really need to post, but there are things he can react to.
@Nanimani needs to reply to their dear Master.
@Wizard_Marshall is awaiting a reply from their vulpine wife.
@TehChron is engaged in conversation. Doesn't need to say anything, but he can.
(Actually, I might be holding up the Leo conversation, since a quick check reveals that Dan addressed Leo last. Oops).
@NSMS is doing secret stuff in secret conversation, and is waiting for me. Oops. Sorry.

Purple Team: Gathering in Matou Manor
@BlackHadou: Last seen saying good evening to Alice. Wade is playing Alice, so this is his fault.
(In fact, let's say everything is Wade's fault. Even the stuff he has nothing to do with. Especially that stuff.)
@Logos: Really needs to join the main group.
@Grue: Could post something, but doesn't have to. See joebobjoe for more information on this topic.
@Olive needs to answer Kotomine (Bottom of last page)
@joebobjoe has entered Matou Manor. Someone, anyone, please react to this. If no-one does soonish, I'll have Red do it, or make Wade have Rider do it.
@Fluffiness was tagged in the same post that Olive needs to answer, so I assume they need to do something there. Unless I'm forgetting something.

Anyway, I think that's everything.

I don't want to double-post, so I'm going to wait until one of you do something, before doing anything I need to do. Meanwhile, I am going to continue the secret conversation of @NSMS.

Back