Colliding Souls (Apocrypha style Grail War OOC/Interest check)

There's a simple explanation for that.

It's not that I mind being called an arrogant blowhard, I find that funny as hell and fully welcome it. The wording just seems, to me, to be using a bit of meta knowledge.

Well unless Assassin is someone like Rin / Shirou / Sakura / Assassin!Ayako from Fuyuki High Reunion.

Speaking of Assassin, look here for a second.

Purple Team, Table Group: Caster (@Olive) is sitting at the table with Red. @BlackHadou hasn't posted in a while, so should do reactions soonish. Julius just asked Archer (@Logos) who they are, since Zouken put them in charge. Zouken also announced this to the room, so Caster should also react.

Purple Team, Door Group: Lancer (@Grue), Berserker (@joebobjoe), Rin, Sakura, Shinji and Pizza Girl. I could have Rin deal with it, but really, I'd much rather that Berserker made a post to do so. They haven't done so in a while, and this is the perfect chance.

You may notice that someone is not mentioned

I completely forgot about Assassin at Purple. Sorry, @Fluffiness.

Um... I have no idea what you were doing, but I feel like you would hear Archer's announcement of identity, so maybe react to that?

*Double-check*

Yeah, your last post has you hiding in the shadows, so you should do some reaction posts, just to show you're still there.

Also, did you ever act on that Compel I gave you? I don't remember.

Speaking of Assassin, look here for a second.

You may notice that someone is not mentioned

I completely forgot about Assassin at Purple. Sorry, @Fluffiness.

Um... I have no idea what you were doing, but I feel like you would hear Archer's announcement of identity, so maybe react to that?

*Double-check*

Yeah, your last post has you hiding in the shadows, so you should do some reaction posts, just to show you're still there.

Also, did you ever act on that Compel I gave you? I don't remember.

Senpai noticed me.

Also, still need to figure out how to best act on the compel, so not yet.

I just want to work out how to get us at the front door into the meetingplace so I can clash with the other egotistical maniac.
Maybe offer to help Shinji with the food or something?

It's not that I mind being called an arrogant blowhard, I find that funny as hell and fully welcome it. The wording just seems, to me, to be using a bit of meta knowledge.

Well unless Assassin is someone like Rin / Shirou / Sakura / Assassin!Ayako from Fuyuki High Reunion.
*Points at Assassin's Aspects*

With those and the announcement, why do I need metaknowledge to make a snap judgement and declare Gil jumped-up and arrogant?

I just want to work out how to get us at the front door into the meetingplace so I can clash with the other egotistical maniac.
Maybe offer to help Shinji with the food or something?

Shinji: Bless you, Lancer. Sakura has truly summoned a saint.
Lancer: But I was summoned by Ri-
Shinji: It'd sure be horrible if my sister summoned that madman, right? I think I'd go mad if that happened.
Lancer: Bu-
Zouken: Shut up, Lancer. If we let him delude himself, it'll be all the sweeter when we force him to accept the truth.

With those and the announcement, why do I need metaknowledge to make a snap judgement and declare Gil jumped-up and arrogant?

When the only information you get is "Gilgamesh, King of Uruk, the First Hero, has honored us with her presence in this Greater Grail War," and that is basically just "Hey, humanities oldest hero is around," with nothing else said, saying

"So, we have the biggest jumped-up, self-inflated egomaniac in history on our team."

and

"We're going. I'm not working with that brat."

makes it seem less a snap judgement and more "I know exactly who Gilgamesh is". I'm sure you can see my concern.

Now if Assassin had said that after my golden text... :V

When the only information you get is "Gilgamesh, King of Uruk, the First Hero, has honored us with her presence in this Greater Grail War," and that is basically just "Hey, humanities oldest hero is around," with nothing else said, saying

and

makes it seem less a snap judgement and more "I know exactly who Gilgamesh is". I'm sure you can see my concern.

Now if Assassin had said that after my golden text... :V
*Points at Aspects again*

...let's just say there are reasons Assassin reacted like that. Some of which are less obvious than simply Rebellious coming into play.

Careful, NSMS. We don't want everyone working out that Assassin is Ishtar. :V

Careful, NSMS. We don't want everyone working out that Assassin is Ishtar. :V
Mortifer, don't say such ridiculous things to try and deflect them from my identity; you could at least come up with a plausible alternate candidate to my true identity of Enkidu. :p

...wait, did I post that in the thread and not the PM? :o

...Bloody Einzberns-
HOLD IT!
Wait a second. If Assassin's supposedly-revealed identity is true, isn't he known for being somewhat friendly with Archer?
Additionally, the Aspects of Assassin Of White match up in no way whatsoever with their supposed legend.
Your Honor, I propose this is a smokescreen to try and fool the Purple Team!

...Bloody Einzberns-
HOLD IT!
Wait a second. If Assassin's supposedly-revealed identity is true, isn't he known for being somewhat friendly with Archer?
Additionally, the Aspects of Assassin Of White match up in no way whatsoever with their supposed legend.
Which ones don't like up?

... Actually, you know what, no, I'm leaving well enough alone. This has hit too metagame for me to continue this tangent.

...Bloody Einzberns-
HOLD IT!

... You did, yes. You now get to join me in people whose identities are revealed that shouldn't have been, though at least in my case it wasn't my fault at all.
Oh fie! Oh calamity! Oh woe is me! Alas, for I am forever undone!

...that was actually meant to be a joke (just from the sheer ridiculousness of the idea of Assassin being Enkidu). Didn't mean for anybody to take it seriously. :(

Last edited:
I guess the point we're trying to make is, Assassin could be anyone, and could well have been alive when Gilgamesh was.

And also, gimme Likes.

Which ones don't like up?

... Actually, you know what, no, I'm leaving well enough alone. This has hit too metagame for me to continue this tangent.
Jealous/Childish/Rebellious/Desires Acceptance sound much more Mordred than Enkidu.
Oh fie! Oh calamity! Oh woe is me! Alas, for I am forever undone!

...that was actually meant to be a joke. Didn't mean for anybody to take it seriously. :(
And it's confirmed as a joke.
Rule one: People are higly likely to miss that stuff is a joke.

Back