You've Got to keep BOTH Eyes Open (A Nick Fury Shield Quest)

The Aftermath of Power moves lead to conseque
Well that's bloody ominous and not useful at all you cryptic jerk.........

Also, yay! New sister! And our dad is freaked out! We're winning all over the pla
Quake was my favorite character from agents of shield so I'm interested in seeing her be raised by the organization.

On a completely different note do we want to offer Nick Senior the super soldier treatment?
It might be useful in his line of work but it could cause issues with what he already has in him.

Also could we perhaps get a way to narrow down our recruitment, like for our next nerd could we focus on a engineer?

Well that's bloody ominous and not useful at all you cryptic jerk.........
I mean, what more do you want me to say without spoiling the Suprise?!

The Suprise is the best part!
Quake was my favorite character from agents of shield so I'm interested in seeing her be raised by the organization.
She'll either end up time traveling to annoy us or otherwise doing something dumb...like dating Frankie Richards.

Or just being our weird mascot.

Give us ONE hint. For fun.
There are TWO hints in the Convention chat about potential situations.

Or join Megatron! You can never be sure with AI's in the 2000s.
At this point, I am more worried about Sector Seven doing something stupid.
If Megatron were to wake up, and see the files on what S7 has been doing with the Spark, he will have legit rage on his side. Worse if he sends out the data into the void and it unites both Autobots and Decepticons for the first time.

Also, do remember like stated; the Sentinels do not have the program to automatically hunt down Mutants.

Nope..to inhumane for Fury or anyone else.
Um, compared to the things that are done to mutants in Marvel, a 40K Dreadnaught is tame (unless it's a Chaos Dreadnaught)

No! No AI's! Remote control only! We will LEARN from the mistakes of the past!

I thinking of an omake where we release a game where Players play Online Mech fighting game vs Multiples type of enemy (Alien, Mutant, Robots, Cybertorian, etc) then some time we just enable some of them to control the Sentinels to fight for us.

I mean if we found someone that good at it we can recruit in to Shield to let them be official Sentinel pilot which still be playing game, at the same time make profit.

Okay...

The Aftermath of Power moves lead to consequences.
Between our tendency to step on toes and make powerplays with the government and our general lack of political cover it's possible somebody is loading up the red tape gun and staring at us. Or after the market crashes we start getting some pointed questions.

Another option is that Red team is starting to pick up the trails we've left, which could be very unfortunate given our extremely light manpower and how we have a lot of swag but very little ability to use it. Or given how the girls put their names and faces all over the internet red team could try and hurt us though them.

Hopefully it's going to turn out to be someone else's power moves that cause the consequences but that's a bad bet.

. . . . ... We're going to have an entire "Cyber Division" that's basically a gamers guild, largely for piloting our mecha remotely. And our "Gamer Girls" are going to date most of the "actually attractive male gamers" in it. But generally not find "Mr. Right" until they all, each one, meet their own "filthy casual gamer [male]."

But generally not find "Mr. Right" until they all, each one, meet their own "filthy casual gamer [male]."
Yeah...just wait until Dora meets Doom.

The guy's...when not protecting Latveria is...a trip in a half.
Why not make our own version first before Xbox? We can stealthy recruit more Shield Personal too from their ranking.
Impossible, we'd need to mess with Microsoft. and we don't have it yet
Or we can trick them like in Ender Game.
Don't worry, that is a mess. and very weird.

Last edited:
Back