You've Got to keep BOTH Eyes Open (A Nick Fury Shield Quest)

Not the crit potential I had on my radar, but I can say with certainty I'm happy to see it. We might have some trouble with alien infiltrators but that's why you have a few patriotic telepaths around.

Magneto reading the news:... The fuck? It can be that easy?!
Turns out it was, all you needed was a bit of corruption, a lot of money, and old ww2 laws made to protect Steve.

It was that easy.
We might have some trouble with alien infiltrators but that's why you have a few patriotic telepaths around.
Enforcement will be hit or miss, but we have it, and that's the important thing.

Yeah, we probably would want regenerative extremis be the mass produced power over SS serum regen is way more easy to deal than a bunch of people that can roll around the 50 mark.

Chances are he will not be gone for long. Either amnesia or a logan from another dimension. Or he being kept on ice.

Magneto: "I've been agitating for mutant rights for thirty years and they just...rewrote a law in a week."

Magneto: "I've been agitating for mutant rights for thirty years and they just...rewrote a law in a week."
That makes me wonder if he is going to become less extremist. A group of humans approved a law that benefits mutants so he loses some credibility if he tries to play the goverment doesn't care about us card, it gets worse if the law actually works as intended.

Now we just hope nothing else fucking explodes while we are trying to fix everyone else's fuck ups.
Marvel and this quest's rolls in particular don't fill me with confidence on that score.

That makes me wonder if he is going to become less extremist. A group of humans approved a law that benefits mutants so he loses some credibility if he tries to play the goverment doesn't care about us card, it gets worse if the law actually works as intended.
I expect he'd still be super cynical about it but I could see him changing his recruitment pitch or mutant kids having a bit of a different mindset. I honestly would have expected him to have a more spy-like approach. Depending on the timeline though he's an extremist so making stuff worse for average mutants so they get pushed into his orbit is a common tactic.

Magneto is just the person who defends his kind yes even though the law has pass that doesn't mean he won't look out for other not in the USA his organization is global

BTW is valentine still working on that stupid kill the poor and keep the rich celebrities plan?

Thatd be pretty personal since it would mean a sibling of Nick is monstrously stupid.

Chances are he will not be gone for long. Either amnesia or a logan from another dimension. Or he being kept on ice.
Read this.
One thing to note is that everyone that was friends with Logan thinks he is dead, except Silver Samurai (who really wants to help him) and Depermart H/Weapon X/Sinister (who want him for obvious reasons).

Turns out it was, all you needed was a bit of corruption, a lot of money, and old ww2 laws made to protect Steve.

It was that easy.
Technically speaking, if a mutant decides to register; he needs to simply put down that is an Enhanced, not mutant.
That is one of the tricks of the law, labels.

Technically speaking, if a mutant decides to register; he needs to simply put down that is an Enhanced, not mutant.
That is one of the tricks of the law, labels.
At most theyd naturally born enhanced ;v.

Hell I dont know who created the label of mutant anyway. I know another one is Homo SUperio which is also stupid btw.

Just have anyone with actual innates powers go as enhanced and any racist need to deal with having to fight a law created for the sake of Captain America.

But just as many will fight for it and thus fight for mutant rights too. So is a real fight now instead of anti mutants having the majority without no real civ counterweight.

Back