Wyvern - Worm AU fanfic

This isn't just some one and done that was quickly settled out of court by the school. This is Property Damage. The police(and school board) take this seriously. No forensics, no conviction, no insurance payout. The police either do their job, or they get lambasted in the media, especially since the current prime suspect/actual victim has an in with New Wave. If they don't dot their I's and cross their T's, careers will come to abrupt ends.
Either way someone is loosing their job and I doubt that it will be the Policemen. :evil: Bye Blackwell, enjoy the media and their stories.

*repeatedly smashes face into bulkhead*

Emperor forgive mine weakness...

For Remembrancer Ack hath blessed us with another tale of despair and hope.

This isn't just some one and done that was quickly settled out of court by the school. This is Property Damage. The police(and school board) take this seriously. No forensics, no conviction, no insurance payout. The police either do their job, or they get lambasted in the media, especially since the current prime suspect/actual victim has an in with New Wave. If they don't dot their I's and cross their T's, careers will come to abrupt ends.
Except that the Locker Incident of canon was Property Damage and the cops did do nothing because of PRT intervention/Hush money, so yeah don't ever expect the mundane authorities in Worm to actually do their jobs.

Except that the Locker Incident of canon was Property Damage and the cops did do nothing because of PRT intervention/Hush money, so yeah don't ever expect the mundane authorities in Worm to actually do their jobs.

Property damage? WHAT property damage? A little bleach, a new lock to replace the one the janitor cut, and the locker's good as new. In canon there was no actual damage to school property that couldn't be corrected dirt cheap. In THIS story, however, the locker was destroyed, along with the 2 on either side, when Taylor blasted her way out, plus whatever other damage she did to either the front doors or the ceiling, depending on what route she took to get out of the building.

just how big is Taylor's Wyvern form? I cant get the image of a slightly-smaller Skyrim dragon out of my head but she's apparently small enough to fit inside

just how big is Taylor's Wyvern form? I cant get the image of a slightly-smaller Skyrim dragon out of my head but she's apparently small enough to fit inside

Think she's as tall as a full grown adult human now and maybe wider. Not to sure on that.

But she is a youngling anyway. Given her age, her changer form will probably grow older and much, much bigger.

Does a toddler growing into an adult count as hulking out? Same concept in that Taylor's changer form might mature (and grow larger) as she ages unlike something like Lung's rage dragon mode's hulking.

I think I'm the one that first pointed that out you know. I was talking about instantly growing larger.

Since I doubt that her form would grow huge enough by the time Levi rolls around in order for her to tag team it with Lung.

I think I'm the one that first pointed that out you know. I was talking about instantly growing larger.

Since I doubt that her form would grow huge enough by the time Levi rolls around in order for her to tag team it with Lung.

It could, since we don't know the prerequisites for growth, assuming there is any. I think it would be cooler if she stays the same size, but gets stronger/tougher over time any way. So her first patrol she can lift a person and take a hit from a bat with no effect. A month or so later she can lift a car and get hit by a telephone pole launched by Rune no problem.

She gets a bit stronger but is the strength growth increase in proportion to he physical condition? Because out of shape teen girl is not impressive even bosted but super fit team may be a bit more, and if its a exponential growth thing....

Curious to what degree the title is accurate as to what she becomes, because many Wyverns in fiction have poison/venom of some kind, usually connected to their tails.

Either way, this is a great story and I'm really excited to see more of it.

I also wonder if Lung is in this, or if they did a power-swap of sorts. Lung with QA seems mighty scary. Though, given Ack's usual methods of AUing, perhaps not the most likely.

Concerning the size; she's about the same height as before (when she's not hunched over). She's got a little extra mass (the tail and wings, mainly) and her arms are longer (20' wingspan wings, duh). She was basically crammed into the locker when she changed. Just about flexible enough to lift her feet and claw at the door.

I've inserted a little more text around the encounter with Glory Girl:

This time, I was less than surprised; Glory Girl hovered there, looking a little more bedraggled than before. Her skirt hung damply, her blonde hair was flat against her head, and she had lost the tiara. She also looked less than impressed.

I gave her my best inquiring look. She pointed toward the beach. "Land. Now."

She could fly faster than me; although I was much better under water, I didn't really want to tangle with her. Angling forward, I glided toward the beach. Fortunately, this being January, it was almost totally unpopulated; I came in for a neat landing on the hard wet sand just above where the tiny waves washed back and forth, and folded my wings. Due to my odd body shape, I had to lean forward a little, large clawed feet gripping the sand and my tail balancing from behind.

Glory Girl alighted beside me and looked at me, folding her arms. Carefully, I straightened up so that we were eye to eye. "Okay," she asked, "so who are you?"
which should help highlight the size.

Does a toddler growing into an adult count as hulking out? Same concept in that Taylor's changer form might mature (and grow larger) as she ages unlike something like Lung's rage dragon mode's hulking.
Well, as I got older, I both got larger and stronger, and as I found out about politics, angrier.

So, yes, Toddler to Adult Transformation does count as Hulking Out.

Back