Whatever Remains: Ash like Snow

Hrmm. @Dust and echoes, can you add links to the character sheets in the relevant post? It would make comparing equipment and stats a bit easier.
Definitely, I've also been putting off thread marking them, so I'll do that too.
EDIT: finished thread marking, will link them all once I get access to a computer, because I can't name links on an ipod

Last edited:
In your post you said you "looked towards the BrownJacket unit present."

I may have misread it though, regardless there are currently no Brownjackets in your line of sight,

Alright guys, as much as I'm loving these quick responses, we're going to wait a bit for those in different time zones to catch up.

@DannyboyZero
@StormLord

Some relevant rolls:
To check document authenticity-
Brains+education
Or
Sense+sight

To see if they look like they're lying-
Cool+bluff

Or, if you think up a different option, feel free to go with that.

Man, I hope this doesn't become a trend.

How am I supposed to orchestrate all of your characters deaths if your rolls are this good?! XD

Quick lore tidbit:
BrownJacket infantry are called "Browncoats" thought the name is often interchangeable.

Vanguard infantry are called Scions

Menci infantry are called either Apostles or Disciples, depending on who you ask.

Ash Brigade soldiers are "ash soldiers" or just soldiers.

Azure Skies infantry are called "enforcers"

@DannyboyZero I don't want to take too many actions before you get a chance to respond IC, so I'll follow your lead on this encounter.

If Michael were more brainy, he might try to figure out if "white" is a faction color or who they got the papers from.... :D

You could try, but when I said that lone mercenaries weren't all that well organized by the vanguard, I meant it.

its almost as if the Vanguard hadn't accounted for individual mercs...

or the just don't care :D

Back