I'm...300~ words into my first post? Still bouncing some ideas around, but I should have it out today.
On the sidewalk - a man and woman, holding hands. A child follows alongside them, clutching at his mother's leg.

I'll protect them. All of them.

Further ahead, just to the right - the park, teeming with activity. Children, playing catch with their dogs, or swinging on the... well, swings.

I'll just have to prove it to you, I guess.

"You're wrong."

That...even if we never get thanked for it, and if people hate us for it...

And, looking back - Setsuna could see her brother's house.

We can help people. We can help those who've lost hope to smile again...!

And...she smiles, contentedly.

After all - it's thanks to a certain magical savior, that I'm still kicking...!

Last edited:
I'm waiting for you to make that decision so we don't start off in some weird flux state with one of us hours ahead of the other. :V
Right.

Well, I posted...something.

If you want us to run into each other, and have an argument there, I can cut out a good chunk of the second half and whatnot. We can run into each other as Setsuna runs to school---?

(Also, given that my Magical-girl repertoire includes a grand total of two anime, and my costume was [Sci-fi Heroine], I totally took cues from Symphogear :V)

Last edited:
If you want us to run into each other, and have an argument there, I can cut out a good chunk of the second half and whatnot. We can run into each other as Setsuna runs to school---?
If we're going that route, you could just cut out this part-
I'll just have to prove it to you, I guess.

"You're wrong."

That...even if we never get thanked for it, and if people hate us for it...

And, looking back - Setsuna could see her brother's house.

We can help people. We can help those who've lost hope to smile again...!

And...she smiles, contentedly.

After all - it's thanks to a certain magical savior, that I'm still kicking...!

The park passes by the window, as the bus starts to slow down. Setsuna ties her necklace back around her ne-
And let the reunion/argument play out IC instead of something vaguely alluded to.

Back