Hmm.

On further thought, I'm thinking I probably have to set this game down, I don't think I'll be able to keep up with the posting rate with this many players.

Oi, some you guys are missing basic things such as resolve, wounds and magical talents. Also keep all of your sheets/backstory together neatly, and then poke me - So we can have some kind of accountability, going on here.

@InfiniteDaze
@Grue
@Silvan Eldar
@ApocalypticFish
@Lichte
@Bladestar123
@Nathaniel Wolff
@Crow
@o3o
@Alectai
@Lilithium
@Average Weird
@TurtleDucks
@Kharn_Valnikov

Pokes profusely.

Don't forget to roll for relationships, or if you are feeling particularly brave, ask the GMs to do it. Or take my offer. . .

Working.

...I think I've addressed all the major issues for now. Still waiting for one or more people to write up the rough draft of their first Episode. Can't set up an IC thread until that's covered.
I apologize, but I likely won't have my rough draft done till either really late tonight or at some point after twelve tomorrow.

A homework assignment took way longer than I thought it would, and while I have most of the background minus some edits written out I still need to transcribe it.

Right then. The Savior was rolled to have started out hopeful and idealistic and all that horrible stuff, and has been a MG long enough to have realized the 'error' in her ways. A few bad run-ins with some of the worse elements of the city's spooky side coupled with ever more frequent nightmares about the super youma leave her sure that even if she wants to protect people, heroes are a lie and the world can't be saved... but it could be preserved.

Give Yuko a happy home to contrast Daze girl's abusive (step?)father, an academic and social life that's started to fall apart between MG work and sleepless nights, maybe a sort of reluctant pseudo-mentor thing to one of the more idealistic girls?

Right then. The Savior was rolled to have started out hopeful and idealistic and all that horrible stuff, and has been a MG long enough to have realized the 'error' in her ways. A few bad run-ins with some of the worse elements of the city's spooky side coupled with ever more frequent nightmares about the super youma leave her sure that even if she wants to protect people, heroes are a lie and the world can't be saved... but it could be preserved.

Give Yuko a happy home to contrast Daze girl's abusive (step?)father, an academic and social life that's started to fall apart between MG work and sleepless nights, maybe a sort of reluctant pseudo-mentor thing to one of the more idealistic girls?

You wanna be Setsuna's old friend who was separated when she moved away? :V

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Okay, I know that some of the players are going to have some schedule conflicts or might need to bow out for one reason or another -- no big deal.

So, I'll do a roll call. If you're participating in the game as a player character, please, say so right now. Just make a post saying "Yes, I'm playing this game" or something to that effect. I'll edit the OP to take it all into account.

Once that's done, one of the other GMs will be making a post linking to all the participating players' character sheets. I'll threadmark it.

Deadline for the first Episode is going to be Wednesday, since I'm pretty busy IRL as well. As soon as someone has made the first Episode, I'll make the IC thread and we can get started on playing this game.

I'm sure it'll be a blast, we just need to coordinate. With the power of love and teamwork, let's do this!

Okay, I know that some of the players are going to have some schedule conflicts or might need to bow out for one reason or another -- no big deal.

So, I'll do a roll call. If you're participating in the game as a player character, please, say so right now. Just make a post saying "Yes, I'm playing this game" or something to that effect. I'll edit the OP to take it all into account.

Once that's done, one of the other GMs will be making a post linking to all the participating players' character sheets. I'll threadmark it.

Deadline for the first Episode is going to be Wednesday, since I'm pretty busy IRL as well. As soon as someone has made the first Episode, I'll make the IC thread and we can get started on playing this game.

I'm sure it'll be a blast, we just need to coordinate. With the power of love and teamwork, let's do this!
I will play, should it be allowed.

*Goes back to work*

Back