@Ars Poetica

Is a nine (1d6+insight) out of 13 maximum (if Insight = 7, my Insight = 6) enough to determine whether something was caused by physical or magical means?

Went with insight for determining, since that's basically the intelligence stat.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, @Ars Poetica and the other GMs don't seem to be online right now. . .

You gonna give me that information in this or the IC thread, or do I decide what that lead is myself, based on the action I made, with the approval of the GMs?

I would prefer the first, honestly.
We are currently deliberating the type of information you're about to receive and how you will receive it.

Nod has summoned us. Thus we are here.

@ApocalypticFish
There is an undeniable twinge of magic saturating this orphanage turned charnel house; but the magic itself is of a hateful, sinister sort. Its unlikely magic that black could be willed forth from a fellow Magical Girl, more likely being the predations of a depraved youma. Yet, Hozumi felt a lingering presence: in its malfeasance, left a particularly chilling, yet, ultimately unspoken message. . .

I ͍̩̼̘͙͈̐̉ͦ̽ṣ̗̱̥̥̎ͬ͢ͅę̬̼̰̠̺͈ͭ̊ͯͪ͘e̫͚͕̮̖̽̃ͬ̆͑͋͑̌͠ͅ ̯͓͈̑͛̆̐ͣͯ̋̎͑̀̕w̴̬͉͕̖̪̻̭̹̥̒̍́́h͎͙͇̩̩͎͙̙͗̈ͨ́̚͟͝ả̫̺̠̪̑̽͒̊͢͞t̴̤̗̰̭̠̬̞͎͔̄͌̀ͫ̚͘̕ ͍͍͇͕͎̯̫͙͋̌͛ͨ́͋y͓̦̗̰̺̩ͬͯ͐ớ̛͎͙̭͎̣͛ͬ͌ͭ̇̆́͡ṵ̦̤̟͕̭͓̥̑͛͋̂̆̀̌ͦ͢ ̯̲̖̀ͪͨͦ̒̆͐ͭd͇͖̝͔͎͇ͪ͂̀̕i̳̣̙͙͙̼͋͛ͣ̌͌́̕ḑ̣̮͓̳̬̦̲̭ͨ̔̾̔ͮ ̡̲̦͔̞̠̭̄͊ͪͣ̓̒͒͠ț̶̹̯͉̣͍̟̣ͧ̏̊̽̍ͭͅh̭͇͔ͩ̐̈́̆̀̾ͫẻ͙̻͋͢r͕̼̒̍̽ͬ̊̊͝ȩ̴̑̐҉̦͇̩ͅ.̵̨̠͓̌ ͉̺͈̮͍̰̙ͬ̈́ͪ͟͠.ͯ̉͛̄ͬ̓͝͏͙̺̤ ̢̭̩͔̟̫͓͕̪ͬͮ̍ͮ̈ͨͬ
.͙̮̓́̔̽͋̂͢ ̢̝͎̘̣͔̪̲̳̂͆͛

Last edited:
Back