@Nathaniel Wolff, @willyvereb, you are the only players left that haven't posted yet. You have five hours remaining before I make a post for you. Remember what happened to Grue, and know that I am being serious right now.

Did a roll for investigation for my character in the most recent post.

Got a sixteen.

Edit: Also, @TurtleDucks, we should probably add each other into our relationships list; relationship value = 1 at this point, obviously.

Last edited:
Anyway, let me recheck the rules. There might be cooperation bonuses.
There are. If without a relationship, gives a +1 bonus to their roll. If with a relationship, add the value of their relationship. Since our relationship value is 1, it gives a +1 bonus. So, add +1 to both our rolls, I guess. However, I should mention something else; only one person can help with a challenge roll (in this case, the challenge roll is for investigation).

There are. If without a relationship, gives a +1 bonus to their roll. If with a relationship, add the value of their relationship. Since our relationship value is 1, it gives a +1 bonus. So, add +1 to both our rolls, I guess. However, I should mention something else; only one person can help with a challenge roll (in this case, the challenge roll is for investigation).

Was that always on your sheet?

No. It was just added, because we just formed a relationship of some sort. I think this is how it works? You only make a challenge roll if your success is in doubt, so I decided to just put it on. However, if you want me to take it off, then I can.

Please, inform the DMs. In any case it saves @TurtleDucks roll, however.

Edit: In fact roll charm, you and @TurtleDucks. 2d6+Charm.

Last edited:
Back