It seems like a lot of people don't have their characters done yet =v

Argh, I was going to draw but somehow my stylus broke? Did water get in it??? Fuck I just wanted to draw a girl in a black tutu that isn't from princess tutu God damn.

Hum. Well, I finished off Setsuna's relationships and the second part of the backstory. (Had to give reasoning and flesh out the wish. Ditto for the crisis.)

Not long after her Pact, her brother moved out with his fiancee - one Kurosawa Satsuki - back to Tenkawa. Wishing them well, Setsuna focused on her duties both as a student and learning her abilities as a "Heroine of Justice".

(It should be noted that Setsuna did not, in fact, cut back on the Television. How else is she supposed to come up with cool attack names?)

One day, when she came back from her daily "jogging", she found her parents sitting at the dining table. Her mother was teary-eyed, and her father was scowling. As it turned out - Satsuki had been found dead, in the side of an alleyway. Her brother had been devastated - he had taken an extended vacation from work, and refused to come back home.

Setsuna wasn't as badly affected as her brother, but she had still lost someone she considered a sister. Her brother wouldn't pick up his phone, and the funeral had been...

...Well, funerals were never really happy.

Still, though, life moved on. She kept trying her best at school, and hung out with her friends. She even managed to save a couple of people as a magical girl - not from Youma, but from regular criminals.

I wasn't just going to let them get killed!

One day, though, as Setsuna battled a Youma she found in the subway, a circle of light opened up in the ground. It clearly wasn't part of the Nightmare, but ---!

I need to get the Youma away from everyone else...!

Shoving the Youma through the portal, Setsuna found herself alone on the streets, right outside her older brother's house.

"...Can I come in?"

Finished off the sheet, too.

I'll try and write a first episode today or tomorrow.

Sorry, but I'm pulling out. Nothing is happening despite the previous interest in the rp and the gms aren't doing anything either. Rip.

I have a couple ideas. Just trying to decide how to start things off.

I'm waiting for you to make that decision so we don't start off in some weird flux state with one of us hours ahead of the other. :V
Hmm, the responsibility.

Right now I'm planning on starting with a standard morning. Setsuna drags herself out of bed, wakes up her brother and leaves breakfast on the table, leaves for school...? (...What grade are Setsuna and Yuko, actually?)

Figure that since this is the introduction, might as well get across Akira being all depressed and shit too.

Then...

I was considering having Setsuna do one of those internal monologues and deciding to try and to use the wish to bring back Satsuki on her way. Perhaps throw in a flash back or two? Maybe make it so that it's a mirror of Yuko's whole "Meguca can't save anyone", except... you know, reversed.

[Magical girls can save people!]

I dunno, feel like it's missing something...

It really feels like this isn't going anywhere. I'm willing to stick around, but if nothing much happens over the next week I'm really considering just dropping this.

Last edited:
Back