Welcome to Academy City, Mind the Crazy~ Quest [RailDex-AU]

Character sheet updated, links updated.

I'll leave voting open until you lot seem to have a plan more than two of you agree on.

[X] Distract with Neka
-[X] Have Neka move out of their sight and then yell out for Anti-Skill. Make it sound like its guiding the (nonexistent) Anti-Skill towards the fight.
-[X] Creep up to the pinned one while they're distracted, and jab at hishands. The hospitals can fix that and he's not getting free or shooting fire while his hands are hurt.

[X] Distract with Neka
-[X] Have Neka move out of their sight and then yell out for Anti-Skill. Make it sound like its guiding the (nonexistent) Anti-Skill towards the fight.
-[X] Remain concealed otherwise, just be ready to pull Kuroko out of there and extract if she goes down.

Voting closed.

Tally please?

Hm. The reroll stuff screwed with the actual vote counter. Looks like it's time for... Manual Counting!

[X] Rapier Sniper with the remainder of your EP.
Total = 1
Shadowward

[X] Distract with Neka
-[X] Remain concealed otherwise, just be ready to pull Kuroko out of there and extract if she goes down.
Total = 3
veekie, wingstrike96, Wirdo,

[X] Accelerate as fast as we can and then twist space so that we can drop kick one of the men while falling at Terminal Velocity
Total =1
Lunaryon,

[X] Distract with Neka
-[X] Creep up to the pinned one while they're distracted, and jab at hishands. The hospitals can fix that and he's not getting free or shooting fire while his hands are hurt.
Total = 1
Highwind,

Threadmarks up and running, some of the links were down and these are more reliable.

Working on update a little now, I'll probably be by tomorrow to get rolls once I figure out what is needed.

Roughly weekly update schedule is the aim for the next while, to get back up to the speed we were going at towards the start.
Lack of college work to do in the evening is very much a help there. :)

Quick question, anyone opposed to a possible short time skip in the future? (Would probably be a jump to the start of the school year, a week or two) I feel like I've screwed up the pacing a little, it's been 30ish updates to cover three days.

Threadmarks up and running, some of the links were down and these are more reliable.

Working on update a little now, I'll probably be by tomorrow to get rolls once I figure out what is needed.

Roughly weekly update schedule is the aim for the next while, to get back up to the speed we were going at towards the start.
Lack of college work to do in the evening is very much a help there. :)

Quick question, anyone opposed to a possible short time skip in the future? (Would probably be a jump to the start of the school year, a week or two) I feel like I've screwed up the pacing a little, it's been 30ish updates to cover three days.

That's fine. Although for very busy days 30+ updates is quite normal. Whatever works for you GM.

I don't mind a timeskip. We've been at this for a while, and god know how long it will take us to reach to the start of the school year.

Give me 3 d20's for...
Let go with Willpower -3, so 3d20+9.
Will probably need more but I'm not sure how this will turn out, there isn't a decite stat in this system, but Ri does have a penalty to interaction with 'undesirables'.

Roll

Ooops, I forgot to reload the page, hence the late roll.

@Nero200

Can I delete this?
tyaty1 threw 1 20-faced dice. Reason: Willpower Total: 3
3 3

Last edited:
Roll

Ooops, I forgot to reload the page, hence the late roll.

@Nero200

Can I delete this?
Sure, rolling more than asked for isn't an issue as long as I have seen them.

Also, I see that Kagari's Luck woke back up :p
Not a single roll below 15.

Give me a set of Perception rolls, 3d20+11, and that should do it.
You were convincing it seems.

Back