Ultimate Hangman's Gambit III - La Pasión del Amor y Muertes (Pueblo Victory)

This is stupid and I'm content to let this day draw out rather than be complicit in the latest in a series of improbable events that has been
La Pasión del Amor y Muertes

(brought to you by Tide(TM))

This is stupid and I'm content to let this day draw out rather than be complicit in the latest in a series of improbable events that has been

Do you actually think the idea that TFS is scum is stupid? Or just, ending the day early is a bad idea, and that there's more to say/discuss?

Why? Why should we draw out the day and let the plurality take care of it when there's clearly nothing more to discuss?

Because everyone was chomping at the bit to vote him off, then decided to hold off for discussion that has never actually come. I dunno, part of this whole thing reads incredibly funny to me. Not funny Ha Ha, but this entire thing just feels off, like we're overlooking something, and I can't think what. Like, if someone wants to drop the hammer, go ahead, there's no saving Tenfold unless a Mafioso spontaneously confesses because they're going to the mountains of Peru and will be without Wifi for months. (And yes, only that exact circumstance)

But just tell me if this all feels like we're walking on unsteady ground to anyone else.

What could we possibly be overlooking? I mean, boy, for someone who was onboard with lynching literally a Mason yesterday, that everyone agreed was a Mason, why are you so hesitant now with someone that everyone thinks it's Scum?

I had to move heaven and earth to try to save TFA, and it didn't work. People just nodded along when I explained he was town and not worth lynching and pushed the button to kill him, never breaking eye contact with me. And now, here we are with obvious Mafia, and it's clear no good discussion is happening, so let's end it.

Because everyone was chomping at the bit to vote him off, then decided to hold off for discussion that has never actually come.

You've got it backwards. Like, if since yesterday when I was like "plz don't hammer" we had tons of great discussion, then yes, we would be holding off the hammer. But since there's no good discussion, we're clearly done. let's hammer. We hammer because the discussion hasn't come; because we know there's no value in stretching out this day.

I mean, it is possible that Tenfold is actually some sort of killer Jester who wins if we kill him, but Deku did say this was supposed to be a simple game.

Honestly, @LupineVolt if you have some great insight, please share with the rest of the group. Why shouldn't TFS be lynched? Why don't you want to hammer him?

Damn quarian. </joking>

Honestly, @LupineVolt if you have some great insight, please share with the rest of the group. Why shouldn't TFS be lynched? Why don't you want to hammer him?

Damn quarian. </joking>
Hey now, I'm not the one who has experience playing a serial killer :p

Part of this just feels like, since the whole day has revolved around Tenfold, we've got no leads and no idea what we're going to have to deal with tomorrow aside from purely the lynch vote. And if Tenfold is telling the truth and he is just a vigilante who killed Shard, then pretty much every point we've made today will be utterly pointless.

Part of this just feels like, since the whole day has revolved around Tenfold, we've got no leads and no idea what we're going to have to deal with tomorrow aside from purely the lynch vote. And if Tenfold is telling the truth and he is just a vigilante who killed Shard, then pretty much every point we've made today will be utterly pointless.

Actually, it won't. See, the ways people argued today are what's useful to know. Who voted, why they did. Combine that with the day one clusterfuck that Deadly Snark started... Even if TFS turns out to be town, we've actually got a lot more information now.

I'm pretty sure LDJ will be the first asked 'What the fuck.' if TFS turns out not mafia. If people don't try to lynch me first anyway.

Again I made a list. I've been asking people to talk more about it.

Actually there would be tons to talk about, both in terms of how people reacted and who pushed for what. Irrelevant though cause he's mafia.

Hmmm.

Who didn't vote anyway? For all that talk about ending the day, no one no voting seems to want to fire the hammer.

As an aside, mafia I'm a great night kill target cause doctor will be on LDJ or masons. Ppl might not like me but they think I'm town. So you should definitely shoot me, a VT, instead of one of the blues. Also my suffering would be over.

Back