Trouble In Cretaceous Park (Mafia)

I'll second the JBJ vote, they only have two posts right now and they're both in the pre-game. We might as well have some kind of constructive pressure

[X] Null

[X] Lynch JoeBobJoe

P.S.: here is a courtesy mention just in case @Joebobjoe

I'll second the JBJ vote, they only have two posts right now and they're both in the pre-game. We might as well have some kind of constructive pressure

Not true.

[X] Lynch Therondist
Clearly he's trying to give veterans flashbacks as a way of keeping them off their game day one. :V

I'm off to bed for now, will figure out a more serious vote come morning.

Otherwise I wouldn't have targeted them. Gotta give people enough time that their absence isn't merely them being too busy or too asleep.

Speaking of Joe, though, you gotta a typo in your lynch there, Joe.

Sorry, got caught up in temple exploding. Honestly don't have much to say as usual day one. Still happy with my joke vote, if only because nobody has anything truly interesting just yet. Besides me, and I'm rather clearly not going to vote myself.

Not true.

Otherwise I wouldn't have targeted them. Gotta give people enough time that their absence isn't merely them being too busy or too asleep.

Speaking of Joe, though, you gotta a typo in your lynch there, Joe.

Ah, I did not see that.

Well, consider this a retaliation for seeing through my devious trick JBJ!

Ah, I did not see that.

Well, consider this a retaliation for seeing through my devious trick JBJ!
In all seriousness thanks for the tag. Helped remind me that this game was active, the second game running on SB threw me for a bit of a loop there. Especially since it shifted me into post-game salt mode as the setup came out.

On another note, I am curious as to how the lynch will go... We gang up and maul the one selected?
This seems to be vaguely Jurassic Park themed, so I'm guessing either that or maybe something like an electric fence we push people into.

Well, we'll see before the day is up, given no-one seems inclined to no-lynch (thankfully).

Jurrasic Park had a volcano, right? No? Well, it should have had a volcano, so there.

Bad dinos get thrown in the volcano.

Looking over the player list I find interesting developments.
  1. @Terrabrand - Probably a Pterodactyl
  2. @atk50 - ATK must stand for A Tyrannical King! A Tyrannosaurus Rex
  3. @Rikimaru - A total mystery.
  4. @Nanimani - A cheNANIsaurus is the only rational explanation
  5. @Joebobjoe - A jobaria is the most likely dino.
  6. @TheMaskedReader - Must be a sinosauropteryx because they are known as the "Masked Dinosaur"
  7. @Derpmind - Likely a small dinosaur if their mind is "derp" because especially large dinos have two "brains"
  8. @Megaolix - Quite a few options for Megaolix Megacervixosaurus, Megadactylus, Magadontosaurus, Magalosaurus, Megapnosaurus, or Megaraptor.
  9. @ComiTurtle - Archelon perhaps?
  10. @Threnodist - A total mystery.
  11. @Cakestepid - Likely a small dinosaur if their mind is "stepid" because especially large dinos have two "brains"
This is joke for reference.

I am a herbavore.
Gonna join the Joe pressure because it always bothers me (even though sure he does it all the time and its day one but then he wasnt talking much on day 4 iirc in Stars). Break the habit or die!

[X] Null
[X] Lynch JoeBobJoe

I am a herbavore.
Gonna join the Joe pressure because it always bothers me (even though sure he does it all the time and its day one but then he wasnt talking much on day 4 iirc in Stars). Break the habit or die!

[X] Null
[X] Lynch JoeBobJoe
Eh, Stars had life give me a couple drubbings over its course, and I was sitting on an easy clear that I could call in if things got rough. Finally it was really and truly hilarious seeing how far I could get without any of my fellow Hung Gate members knowing who I was. All my important information was distributed through Nani because it helped keep that going (admittedly I didn't have much. Don't worry, I plan to be far more active this time around.

*Suspicious squinting*

Come on, man. This is day 1, no pressure on you. Haven't you learned better by now?

In fact, I thought you had gotten better, which has me wondering... Are you scum, trying to set an early alibi? While we can't say for sure whether scum will be herbivores or carnivores or what, it seems intuitive that scum would be more likely to be carnivorous.

And given Joe has started talking, if a bit empty (but then it is day 1) and we're 23~ hours into this day, I'd say this makes you our best lead. So.

[x] Null

[x] Lynch Rikimaru

My thought on the matter is that most big name Dinos were at least partially carnivorous, so I doubt Town will be anywhere near entirely herbivores. Just wild speculation at this point though.

Additionally, I think it would be a bit too obvious if all the scum were carnivores. (Granted maybe THAT means that is exactly what the setup is gonna look like!). Once again, speculating on the setup of the game with little/no information is probably going to be fruitless

My thought on the matter is that most big name Dinos were at least partially carnivorous, so I doubt Town will be anywhere near entirely herbivores. Just wild speculation at this point though.
Oh, I completely agree. But if we have, say, five herbivores to four carnivores as town, and then two scum carnivores... Two scum seems about right for the numbers, although I suppose a two man maf and an SK or the like might exist. Or maybe it's just a serial killer. Hard to say, as we indeed have little info.

Point is, though, I consider it intuitive that roles that are herbivores are more likely to be town. Regardless, it's a way too early drop of info. Maybe Riki is just being bad at this, but it seems genuinely sus. I thought he had been getting better, so this seems off to me.

Hey sorry man, it's literally not information. For all we know there is a pteradactyl cabal or something.

Back