[X] The Truth(Reverie) - You learnt from the Marionette Observer during Second Contact that it was possible to share memories between races. This could be an extremely blatant use of Practice, but it would make the point impossibly clear.
-[X] Tell her what we are doing beforehand, and the sensor tripping risk, and if she refuses switch to Truth (Projection)

It is a valid write-in, yes.
Let's do this.

[X] Ask her if she'd prefer to Witness or to Remember.

I'll keep my original vote as an approval vote until @justinkal's write-in takes the lead:

[] The Truth(Reverie) - You learnt from the Marionette Observer during Second Contact that it was possible to share memories between races. This could be an extremely blatant use of Practice, but it would make the point impossibly clear.
-[] Tell her what we are doing beforehand, and the sensor tripping risk, and if she refuses switch to Truth (Projection)

Edit: Lead acquired!

Last edited:
So, to break it down differently:
* 12 13 votes have Reverie as a first choice
* 14 votes have Projection as a first choice
* 15 16 votes want to offer Reverie conditionally, disagreeing on how to present the choice
* 6 votes want to make a big splash without warning
* 5 votes aren't that bold
* @TheBiggerFish could choose to make it a tie if she withdrew approval for the leading option.

As for my own vote, I LIKE THIS idea.
(EDIT: backtracking to write-in only)

It's beautiful. Poetic.

And... very Amanda, in light how how this encounter started.

Last edited:

It feels like an Amanda thing to do. And there's plenty of fun implications for Kicha to wrestle with.

Something that was mentioned in Discord: In case anyone's nervous, the fact that we've got so many votes for "tell Kicha that we have a risky option and a safe option" as addendums to the two "Truth" votes will be reflected in Amanda's thought process, so "Witness or Remember" isn't going to be a cryptic message leaving Kicha unaware of what it means. We'd still be asking her if it would be particularly unwise.

Something that was mentioned in Discord: In case anyone's nervous, the fact that we've got so many votes for "tell Kicha that we have a risky option and a safe option" as addendums to the two "Truth" votes will be reflected in Amanda's thought process, so "Witness or Remember" isn't going to be a cryptic message leaving Kicha unaware of what it means. We'd still be asking her if it would be particularly unwise.
To briefly expand on this: Amanda has a veto on write-ins to at least the same degree as I do. If she'd felt this was too risky, the write-in would've been denied. And I'd point to, well, the latest update for an example of how easily my characters can override my intentions.

Last edited:
Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by Snowfire on Aug 1, 2021 at 9:29 PM, finished with 58 posts and 28 votes.

We should have amended the winning vote with what to do depending on the answer, but I have faith Snowfire will manage that without another vote.

Back