The Morrsley Village Experiment

meso's decision here is gonna heavily impact a lot of peoples' reads I think. Just the fact that he's nulled at this point instead of making a devisive switch is really worrying to me
I'm really good at people doing things literally as soon as I post about them doing the opposite right now

Sorry for the suspense, I just needed to reread some things before I committed.

I should...stay on Ondine. My gut is telling me that.

[X] Lynch Shadell

But the issue here was Shadell's powerwolf vote which -Rosen pointed out and the fact that something about their claim has been throwing me off real hard.

[x] Lynch Ondine

Not much I can do at this point. I'm town, I believe I've given information only town had. I don't find Cyricubed persuasive on being town. If you kill me, look to who made the push. I do have a power role, so, great job on that.

I just hear the jeopardy theme song running on a loop.

@Nictis what are you talking about specifically, because I'm happy to explain if you point out a post
Wish I could, grabbed quotes but the button is missing.

Your initial reaction towards him baiting is a slight shading on Hobo, after trying to poke for activity.
You initially go "Wait, what" and then go "I see what you mean, yeah. Shadell scum!" to his accusation.
You then try to get people to vote with you on Shadell because otherwise they're suspicious. ie: Strongmanning a vote.

There's more but there's three minutes.

Guys, vote ondine. Please, I'm like 80% sure she's scum and pretty sure Shadell isn't.

[x] Lynch Ondine

Not much I can do at this point. I'm town, I believe I've given information only town had. I don't find Cyricubed persuasive on being town. If you kill me, look to who made the push. I do have a power role, so, great job on that.
At this point you really need to claim it, no death posts. I hate asking for it, but if you're dying we need to know what we lost.

Wish I could, grabbed quotes but the button is missing.

Your initial reaction towards him baiting is a slight shading on Hobo, after trying to poke for activity.
You initially go "Wait, what" and then go "I see what you mean, yeah. Shadell scum!" to his accusation.
You then try to get people to vote with you on Shadell because otherwise they're suspicious. ie: Strongmanning a vote.

There's more but there's three minutes.

Guys, vote ondine. Please, I'm like 80% sure she's scum and pretty sure Shadell isn't.
I read it wrong and was sick.
I'm town.
I think Cyri and Meso are scum. And chopshop. Hello sweet death

Day 1 Final Tally
Night 1 Start
After a hectic day of discussion, a sudden shift in the crowd's opinions sees @ondine being hauled to the gallows. The cameras look on as her body drops, snapping her neck instantly. In the aftermath, looking through ondine's stuff reveals an unfortunate truth: she was a Test Subject. As you all go back to your assigned dwellings for the night, you can't help but feel the gaze of the observation equipment, the Professor doubtless silently judging you.

Night 1 has now started.

Due to IRL obligations, Day 2 will start no sooner than

Back