• Spirit of Fire

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Vigilance

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voting is open
Question.

If we provide them with a rune we just made won't that rather easily reveal our involvement if any people are captured or killed with the rune on them?

Wasn't the whole point to keep it strictly a IA affair and not have primarchs involved?

Question.

If we provide them with a rune we just made won't that rather easily reveal our involvement if any people are captured or killed with the rune on them?

Wasn't the whole point to keep it strictly a IA affair and not have primarchs involved?

It is something that would show you supported the coup. But also shows you didn't provide direct military support.

[X] Plan Keeping This Low-Key
-[X] Provide the Rune of Subtlety to the participants of the coup

Edit: Or alternatively,

[X] Stay Out Of It

Last edited:
@Daemon Hunter Is there a possibility that Skullface wins the coup but then temporarily suspends the Consilium and puts the available Primarchs in charge? You know, emergency situation and all that since Skullface is going to be spending time now to clean up the Imperial military.

@Daemon Hunter Is there a possibility that Skullface wins the coup but then temporarily suspends the Consilium and puts the available Primarchs in charge? You know, emergency situation and all that since Skullface is going to be spending time now to clean up the Imperial military.

It is a possibility albeit an unlikely one. As if he did that, it'd make it seem like the Primarchs couped the IA which would cause massive problems.

It is a possibility albeit an unlikely one. As if he did that, it'd make it seem like the Primarchs couped the IA which would cause massive problems.
Kesar in opportunist mode: Now, I'm not saying we should guys, but...

Lion: I fucking knew this was coming. Well, if we are doing this I might as well play ball here.

Corvus: Dibs on the Imperial Armada!

Hey @Daemon Hunter is it possible for a write in were we go to Magnus and ask to do Psyker Experiment that requires alot of the SoS so we can Get them way from the Imperial palace or is that not possible?

[] Plan Leave it be
-[] Stay out of it

I'll follow this qutoe for our situation "Not my circus, not my monkeys."

Edit: Just got back from work to look at the comments in SV I'll follow @Argentus Plan: Birdie mostly because I think it's good plan. I just didn't know what to do in this situation so I just went with fuck it. His is plan is better I trust it over mine. So I'm switching to it.

Last edited:
Hey @Daemon Hunter is it possible for a write in were we go to Magnus and ask to do Psyker Experiment that requires alot of the SoS so we can Get them way from the Imperial palace or is that not possible?

You can write that in, but that's similar to the given option of arranging for a psychic experiment to go wrong. And the Sisters would likely strip assets from Luna rather than Terra for a pre-planned experiment.

[X] Plan: Keep It Simple
-[X] Share what you know of the Sisters of Silence
-[X] Request Roboute's aid in improving your administrative skills as well as his expertise to aid your domain in all areas that he is best suited to help, while also providing suggestions on who to go to for aid in finding solutions where he is not the best suited in return for the help.

Or plan 2
[X] Plan: Birdie
-[X] Share what you know of the Sisters of Silence
-[X] Do some teleportation psykery exercises that will require a greater sisters of silence presence.
-[X] Request Roboute's aid in improving your administrative skills as well as his expertise to aid your domain in all areas that he is best suited to help, while also providing suggestions on who to go to for aid in finding solutions where he is not the best suited in return for the help.

===============================================================================

Logic of my plans is giving them just enough help that it doesn't risk exposing any of the primarchs or their space marines but in the case of the latter plan, it's essentially using the situation as an excuse to do some risky experiments that will require greater sister of silence presence in case of snafu. This should, combined with the greater info, give enough indirect support to make a difference without any undue risk.

Last edited:
... @Daemon Hunter I don't suppose that Kesar can call for a meeting or even just send a message to Eli requesting, as part of their new partnership and Kesar's support of Eli's GI project, that the Orbital Sensors be covered by the Imperial Army in the Imperium? Could cite that the lessening of the ability for pirates to go to ground as well as limiting of their 'ranges' would free up resources that could be put to hastening the project to completion.

... @Daemon Hunter I don't suppose that Kesar can call for a meeting or even just send a message to Eli requesting, as part of their new partnership and Kesar's support of Eli's GI project, that the Orbital Sensors be covered by the Imperial Army in the Imperium? Could cite that the lessening of the ability for pirates to go to ground as well as limiting of their 'ranges' would free up resources that could be put to hastening the project to completion.

Eli is willing to fund orbital sensors across the Imperium, but due to the need to work with multiple Primarchs to do so, along with wanting to ensure quality, he's only winning to fund it in 5-10 years time.

Voting is open
Back