The Life and Times of a Half Saiyan King (Thread2)

Last edited:
[X] Cautiously approach the figure, be prepared to fight.
-[X] While trying to sense for Gohan, Mr. Piccolo, or other friendly ki signatures.
-[X] If a fight happens, use your speed to perform barrages of attack. Rely on the Demon King's style trickiness.

Is the bad-Man Dead? Time to celebrate.

So because we can not imagine someone beating us, reality changes as to keep that true? THAT IS AWSOME AND IN MY OPINION BETTER THAN SS1!! except for the losing your mind bit...and not having quite as high a power level...

Maybe, you assumed he wouldn't survive and began prematurely celebrating, before Slug's Planet exploded. But last you saw he was alive, same as Yamcha and Krillin who also got hurt, checking on them was an option last update.

Not really, imposing your will on Reality is really goddamn hard, inconsistent as hell and really costly in Stamina (the primary resource in a fight).
Awesome, but not game-breaking. I tried hard to make each form roughly balanced as much as I could. Obviously I was limited to canon, so Oozaru isn't the best, but hopefully Great Gossard/Oozaru-Gossard/Oozaru grade 2 makes up for it.

What is the range on that Acid-Telepathy?

As far as you know? Planetary, though the effects drop off with distance. It's basic Telepathy if you aren't on the same continent.
You suspect? Roughly the same range as your Ki sense (so measured in light seconds but less than a lightminute)

As far as you know? Planetary, though the effects drop off with distance. It's basic Telepathy if you aren't on the same continent.
You suspect? Roughly the same range as your Ki sense (so measured in light seconds but less than a lightminute)
Can we identify various PL 93 signatures as Slugs? Like the one that's laughing from the exploded Ship?

Not really, imposing your will on Reality is really goddamn hard, inconsistent as hell and really costly in Stamina (the primary resource in a fight).
Awesome, but not game-breaking. I tried hard to make each form roughly balanced as much as I could. Obviously I was limited to canon, so Oozaru isn't the best, but hopefully Great Gossard/Oozaru-Gossard/Oozaru grade 2 makes up for it.
Still Awesome.

The highest PL you sense is 93. It belongs to a martial artist.
The guy laughing has a Power Level of 4, which is average for a fit person who goes to the gym weekly, doesn't know martial arts and isn't a heavy laborer. It also does not feel alien like it should.
The same applies to the Troops, you used to feel them in the low double digit thousands and distinctly Alien. Now you feel nothing out of place.

@lordchaos99 You said that False Gossard has no problems with insanity, right? Cause right now, it honestly feels like our mind is being fucked with, and I have no idea where the fucking is coming from. Things keep changing when Gossard isn't paying attention. First Gohan and the Crowd dissappear, and then all the enemy aliens, and now everyone with a PL over 93.

Also, I'm surprised that his mind-attack proved so effective against Legend. Legend seemed like it would have been able to rebuff him fairly easily if not consume him, what with hive-mind and other stuff.

Last edited:
I want to try out the Mythical Sayian to see what reailty warping it has and I am loving Acid Trip from Hell Telepathy:D. Also what kind of woman could Gossard fall in love with other then his Momma but that's just for QQ:whistle:. An OC of Azula in Dragon Ball seems like something that could work. Any other ideas not Videl cause Gohan is most likely going to nab her.

Last edited:
The last you saw of Goku, he was in the upper stratosphere unconscious and falling at terminal velocity to Earth. After being essentially hit by a Comet made of Ki-reinforced metal and then dipped into the Sun. He was standing next to Yamcha and Krillin.

This is why BIGRIVAL is the worst. Can't even help us whenever Earth is in danger :mad:

On a more serious note, I guess this means that means the other Z-Fighters will have to take care of the 5th Slug that Goku was supposed to fight. Goku is unconscious so that means Yamcha and Krillin are also unconscious considering how much weaker they are than Goku.

Going by this post the remaining Z-Fighters have the following power levels.

Chiaotzu = 180,000
Tien and Krillin = 150,000
Yamcha = 95,000

What techniques do they know? Any idea on Piccolo's power level? I am assuming around 150,000 like the Z-Fighters without going Super.

Chiatzu and Tien might be able to stall until help comes along if they work together really well.

You know having Chiatzu die wouldn't even be that bad. We have an excuse to know go to Namek and get our potentials unlocked :p

Or Lordchaos can pull a fast one on us and make one of the other Lord Slugs hightail it out and search for the Dragon Balls or go to the Lookout. That's probably not gonna happen though since they don't even know about the Dragon Balls yet.

On an unrelated note Gohan is probably about to unlock Copycat since he's about to fight someone with probably unknown techniques.

Last edited:
Well then...so this is gonna be new

Seems Slug broke the bond or the nameless did, and 4 super namekians....FUN

Well then...so this is gonna be new

Seems Slug broke the bond or the nameless did, and 4 super namekians....FUN
More reason for Gossard to rampage. Also I think at this point Gohan needs a Trait like. The Kings Keeper: It is your duty to stop the destructive madness of your brother be it by words or Power. You have a bonus to all rolls involveing making your brother calm the fuck down.
As for the primordal Sayian Martial Arts they probably give a modifier to strength or become more effective the more you give into your brutality and unleash the rage of the Beast. The more wild and savage you fight the more powerful you become.

Last edited:
On an unrelated note Gohan is probably about to unlock Copycat since he's about to fight someone with probably unknown techniques.
I'm really annoyed at that. We have to dedicate actions to get it, and Gohan just gets it. WE'RE suppose to be the special one, darnit! But now he not only learns shit twice as fast as us (with a teacher), but he can steal moves mid-fight. I'm starting to not care that Gohan would hold it over our heads, I really want to get ourselves the Watcher trait to even the playing field again. I mean, it's not like our super-powerfulness is making us special anymore, since Gohan can just Zenkai his way up to us. So we can't let ourselves fall behind in skill.

Last edited:
I'm really annoyed at that. We have to dedicate actions to get it, and Gohan just gets it. WE'RE suppose to be the special one, darnit! But now he not only learns shit twice as fast as us (with a teacher), but he can steal moves mid-fight. I'm starting to not care that Gohan would hold it over our heads, I really want to get ourselves the Watcher trait to even the playing field again. I mean, it's not like our super-powerfulness is making us special anymore, since Gohan can just Zenkai his way up to us. So we can't let ourselves fall behind in skill.
Well that trait was an omake bonus.

A King must know when to ask for aid from his advisor's. And Gohan has basically accepted his mission in life is to be the good vizer to our evil tyrant king. A reverse of the usual evil vizer and good King trope. I also suggest learning Magic from our sisters absurd stat in it. Also I am loving how Demon King style allows Gossard to show off his brutal cunning. And we could get bonuses if we write Omakes for the Quest. In fact I know a guy who might help on that front.

Last edited:
Well that trait was an omake bonus.
I know, I know. But still. Gohan is outclassing us. That's what I'm annoyed at, we are Gossard, The King, our brother should at best match us, not be better than us. Gotta make up for it.
A King must know when to ask for aid from his advisor's. And Gohan has basically accepted his mission in life is to be the good vizer to our evil tyrant king. A reverse of the usual evil vizer and good King trope. I also suggest learning Magic from our sisters absurd stat in it. Also I am loving how Demon King style allows Gossard to show of his brutal cunning. And we could get bonuses if we write Omakes for the Quest.
Except, the thing is, Bro wouldn't just be an advisor as things stand. He's on the road to being just better than us, instead of roughly equal despite excelling at different things. We gotta fix that shit.

@lordchaos99 How would you feel about omakes being written explicitly for rewards? Would that be too game-y for your tastes? I totes understand that it needs to meet some minimum quality, players can't just churn out tons of mediocre stuff and expect rewards, but I'm wondering if it's allowed at all.

I know, I know. But still. Gohan is outclassing us. That's what I'm annoyed at, we are Gossard, The King, our brother should at best match us, not be better than us. Gotta make up for it.

Except, the thing is, Bro wouldn't just be an advisor as things stand. He's on the road to being just better than us, instead of roughly equal despite excelling at different things. We gotta fix that shit.

@lordchaos99 How would you feel about omakes being written explicitly for rewards? Would that be too game-y for your tastes? I totes understand that it needs to meet some minimum quality, players can't just churn out tons of mediocre stuff and expect rewards, but I'm wondering if it's allowed at all.
I would say write the Omake the best you can and explore the charcters and world. Get rewarded if it's good enough but the GM decides what to give you based on the content of the Omake. And we're still better at Magic then him and could make our own Mystic Martial Art Hax that he would have trouble dealing with. Among other things we could do to tip the scales in our favor.

Last edited:
man i love this quest. it has the old dbz feeling of getting hyped for the next fight.

i actually like it. gives off vegeta and goku feeling. not to mention gohan usually focuses on a single path and we have branched out to a lot of different stuff.

man i love this quest. it has the old dbz feeling of getting hyped for the next fight.

i actually like it. gives off vegeta and goku feeling. not to mention gohan usually focuses on a single path and we have branched out to a lot of different stuff.
I think our end goal should be Divine King and Demonic Lord for transformations leave Reaper for our brother. Though we should attain Legendary Super Sayian eventually.

I would say write the Omake the best you can and explore the charcters and world. Get rewarded if it's good enough but the GM decides what to give you based on the content of the Omake. And we're still better at Magic then him and could make our own Mystic Martial Art Hax that he would have trouble dealing with. Among other things we could do to tip the scales in our favor.
Thing is, only got one idea right now, and that idea is pretty explicitly trying to get Watcher (or a comparable trait). Thus the question in regards to writing something for the purposes of getting a reward.

As for Magic, that will probably be Gottex's thing. We are good at magic, but she's a Goddess.

Thing is, only got one idea right now, and that idea is pretty explicitly trying to get Watcher (or a comparable trait). Thus the question in regards to writing something for the purposes of getting a reward.

As for Magic, that will probably be Gottex's thing. We are good at magic, but she's a Goddess.
True but we can take advantage of her Magic stat by having her teach us. I think what you want is to explore the Legend more in depth that should give us an edge. I also had an idea to make a Ki thunderbolt spear that by using our Mystic knowledge is the Embodiment of the storms fury as a technique. Our entire shitck is Maximum Power!!! Don't worry we will catch up guaranteed;)

It's not that bad. Gossard has something Gohan will never have an impossiblely large ego :p On a more serious note, Gossard's Legendary form that Gohan can't get without going on a quest to purge his body of all weakness. Gossard also has the power to meta game indirectly through us so he'll usually make the most optimal decisions.

A King must know when to ask for aid from his advisor's. And Gohan has basically accepted his mission in life is to be the good vizer to our evil tyrant king. A reverse of the usual evil vizer and good King trope. I also suggest learning Magic from our sisters absurd stat in it. Also I am loving how Demon King style allows Gossard to show off his brutal cunning. And we could get bonuses if we write Omakes for the Quest. In fact I know a guy who might help on that front.

Hopefully Gohan will be better than Grand Vizier Nappa :p

It looks like we're gonna be the Vegeta in the relationship :p

We can learn copycat. Lordchaos did mention that was an option for us in the old thread. We'll just have to do a writein. Our copycat though won't be as good as Gohan's.

@lordchaos99 How do Copycat and Watcher stack? Does Watcher allow Gohan to break the 7/10 martial art copying cap?

EDIT

Later on both Gohan and Gossard are gonna end up being Vegeta to Gottex's Goku. That 1000x multiplier is insane. If Gottex zenkais a few times while in base form she is going to destroy Gohan and Gossard interms of power level.

Last edited:
-[X] While trying to sense for Gohan, Mr. Piccolo, or other friendly ki signatures.
-[X] If a fight happens, use your speed to perform barrages of attack. Rely on the Demon King's style trickiness.
Only vote so far made I can use.

Hey, @lordchaos99, didn't you say Magic couldn't do physical enhancement? Because it sounds like Lord Slug figured out how to use Magic as a Ki substitute for mobility. Would you say that sufficiently advanced Magic is indistinguishable from Ki? Because it seems that every function of Ki can be substituted with Magic.

Oh right, forgot about the whole voting thing. I will go with this plan for now.

Back