The Life and Times of a Half Saiyan King (Thread2)

Really sad to see this go, but you've gotta do what you gotta do. All the best, lordchaos, and thanks for some great times.

...Anybody interested in continuing this quest? Swarm, Trondason? I'm halfway tempted to do it myself, but I've never run a quest before, and I'm honestly not sure I have the time. Would be a shame to see Gossard's story end here, though. :(

Really sad to see this go, but you've gotta do what you gotta do. All the best, lordchaos, and thanks for some great times.

...Anybody interested in continuing this quest? Swarm, Trondason? I'm halfway tempted to do it myself, but I've never run a quest before, and I'm honestly not sure I have the time. Would be a shame to see Gossard's story end here, though. :(
He will be making a Quest for that worldbuilding project of mine that I think everyone would like on SB at least.

I would enjoy to see it continue, definitely. However, I am at best merely an adequate writer, and am afraid I wouldn't be able to do this quest justice (assuming my curse of procrastination doesn't throw it into a eternal hiatus like my other quests).

I would enjoy to see it continue, definitely. However, I am at best merely an adequate writer, and am afraid I wouldn't be able to do this quest justice (assuming my curse of procrastination doesn't throw it into a eternal hiatus like my other quests).
He might make a Quest based off a idea of mine and others that I think you would find fun sometime later. And I too will miss this Quest....

Back