The Life and Times of a Half Saiyan King (Thread2)

Ooh, I read that a bit wrong, my bad. He can use his transformations with Red Aura, but not with God Form and trying does not produce a different God Form like Yellow Ki does for example (to make the Reaper).
He can get a x403,200 boost if he wants, but there are a few prereqs.
I'll do a short interlude with Gottex to explain this later.

Hmmm so Piccolo theoretically has a x60 multiplier right now. The question is if he can actually use the Red Aura or is gonna do this instead :p

Super Piccolo with Red aura: 600,000*10 = 6,000,000

Goku has a base power of 200,000-600,000 going by some old posts. He can do at least Kaioken x3.

Piccolo is actually pretty strong. He might actually be the 3rd strongest person on Earth right now depending on high of a multiplier Goku has for Kaioken.

Considering the Reaper transformation, we probably could get something from eating a bunch of peons if we do it in some big ritual.

We could do that, but I have a feeling Gohan would try too stop us since he tends to spoil our fun aka reign in our excesses :(

It would take a lot longer than a weekend to get Time Travel, but that's the only qualm I have.
Well apart from some grammar stuff and also when you said "Breifs Blood does lead to an idiot."

[?] Gohan gets better at Diplomacy
[?] Temporal Technology added to options list early
[?] Free Action: Capsule Corp is your kingdom, act like it
[?] Free Action: Capsule Corp is your kingdom, expand it

It would take a lot longer than a weekend to get Time Travel, but that's the only qualm I have.
Well apart from some grammar stuff and also when you said "Breifs Blood does lead to an idiot."

[?] Gohan gets better at Diplomacy
[?] Temporal Technology added to options list early
[?] Free Action: Capsule Corp is your kingdom, act like it
[?] Free Action: Capsule Corp is your kingdom, expand it
I didn't think it'd take that long, especially when we are at a undetermined point in the future, having made/acquired unknown scientific advances knowledge, and have the resources of a universe wide empire at our disposal.
The grammar, yeah. I wasn't trying that hard, since I was still expecting to crash and burn at any point.
For the Breifs Blood part, I'm going off of precedent in this quest. Every member of the Briefs Family so far is a Genius except Goku, and he's only tangentially part of the family, married in. Our upcoming sister the Super Human is the dumbest so far, and her Int is still 19. That relatively low intelligence is offset by the fact that she can learn things twice as fast.

I'm torn between my options. The only one I know I don't want is the second one, cause while it's fun to talk about I don't really want to mess with timeline stuff until after we get a chance for everything to screw up royally. Can you elaborate a bit on what would happen with the two kingdom actions?

Ooh, I read that a bit wrong, my bad. He can use his transformations with Red Aura, but not with God Form and trying does not produce a different God Form like Yellow Ki does for example (to make the Reaper).
He can get a x403,200 boost if he wants, but there are a few prereqs.
I'll do a short interlude with Gottex to explain this later.

Technically no, I'm not telling you that.
That would be very Toriyama though, wouldn't it.

Aliens?
Try it and see. Though they should have your stat or more if you want results.
Two less than yours and you get nothing regardless of how many you eat.
Quick question, have you ever considered writing about the alternate history for this universe, more specifically how Dragonball changed after Piccolo Jr. and the events leading to Goku marrying Bulma.

@lordchaos99 We know what Turtle, Crane, and Demon do, but I don't believe we ever found out what traits the Wolf Fang MA has. Can you tell us, or do we gotta find out in story? And how about that Kai?

Unrelated, the skill-scale we have is Primitive - Basic - Skilled - Perfect - Zenith, but there are some skills that are at Advanced. Where does that fall in the scale?

When is the South Galaxy destroyed? It feels like it was rather recently destroyed as of the Broly movie, cause wasn't it's destruction what prompted King Kai to send Goku over? If it was destroyed earlier, I'd think he would have sent Goku earlier. And on the topic of Broly, got my next Omake idea. It seems like I just needed to get started. If you ever think I'm doing to many, feel free to tell me to stop.

Last edited:
Hmmm so Piccolo theoretically has a x60 multiplier right now. The question is if he can actually use the Red Aura or is gonna do this instead :p

Where in that movie did you want to reference? The Spirit Saiyan, or Piccolo being stepped on?

I didn't think it'd take that long, especially when we are at a undetermined point in the future, having made/acquired unknown scientific advances knowledge, and have the resources of a universe wide empire at our disposal.
The grammar, yeah. I wasn't trying that hard, since I was still expecting to crash and burn at any point.
For the Breifs Blood part, I'm going off of precedent in this quest. Every member of the Briefs Family so far is a Genius except Goku, and he's only tangentially part of the family, married in. Our upcoming sister the Super Human is the dumbest so far, and her Int is still 19. That relatively low intelligence is offset by the fact that she can learn things twice as fast.

I'm torn between my options. The only one I know I don't want is the second one, cause while it's fun to talk about I don't really want to mess with timeline stuff until after we get a chance for everything to screw up royally. Can you elaborate a bit on what would happen with the two kingdom actions?

It took years, from Future!Bulma. Even Present!Bulma gave up on learning it, until it was needed and she had one in her possession (albeit broken).
You said Brief's Blood causes idiots, when you meant to opposite, thats what I referred too. "Blood does lead to an idiot" instead of "Blood does not lead to an idiot"

The two kingdom actions can basically be summed up as "Internal" or "External". One deals with the Employees and the business of the company while the other is about taking land and expanding the business further. Possibly trying to get King Furry to recognize CapsuleCorp as a nationstate similar to the Ox Kingdom.

Quick question, have you ever considered writing about the alternate history for this universe, more specifically how Dragonball changed after Piccolo Jr. and the events leading to Goku marrying Bulma.

You mean in the 1 year timeskip? Gossard was born exactly 1 year after the World Martial Arts Tournament which marked the last arc of DB. Right after this arc, there was a 5 year timeskip to Raditz in 761.
On the 7th of May, 756, the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament occurred and Piccolo Junior was beaten by Goku. On the 7th of May, 757, Gossard and Gohan Briefs were born.

The divergence point is the night at the hotel during 'Episode 133: Changes' of Dragonball. Shortly after Piccolo Junior saves a small child and his mother from falling Clocktower, Bulma has a naughty dream. The next day Bulma asks Goku out.
Four episodes before the Anonymous Proposal.

The rest of the arc should play out as normal. I can't remember any stumbling blocks ChiChi being rejected causes, at least not major plot points. Conversations would be a little different, but the general runthrough works.
In the aftermath, ChiChi asks Yamcha out, they eventually get married and have Buru around the same time as Gottex (meaning Yamcha abandoned his pregnant wife to train, he was in Major trouble).
Bulma plans a large extravagant wedding because she doesn't know how not to flaunt things.
Oh, it is probably Yamcha who does the Wedding Mini-Arc episodes.

@lordchaos99 We know what Turtle, Crane, and Demon do, but I don't believe we ever found out what traits the Wolf Fang MA has. Can you tell us, or do we gotta find out in story? And how about that Kai?

Unrelated, the skill-scale we have is Primitive - Basic - Skilled - Perfect - Zenith, but there are some skills that are at Advanced. Where does that fall in the scale?

When is the South Galaxy destroyed? It feels like it was rather recently destroyed as of the Broly movie, cause wasn't it's destruction what prompted King Kai to send Goku over? If it was destroyed earlier, I'd think he would have sent Goku earlier. And on the topic of Broly, got my next Omake idea. It seems like I just needed to get started. If you ever think I'm doing to many, feel free to tell me to stop.

Wolf Fang Martial Arts makes inventing new Ki attacks faster, allowing mid-battle new techniques and in timeskip turns like the Half-year turns it means more time training the skill higher or improving it to be better in general. Without the Wolf Fang Martial Arts, the Dodon Kamehame Pa wouldn't be as strong as it is.
Gossard doesn't know much Kai and I should stop spoiling things.

That is because I wiped out the Advanced skill without correcting each skill. Updated now. I also added the skill scale to Gossard's Ki Techniques as well as Gohan.

It seemed to be gradual, it was certainly happening during Broly's teen years. From what you can tell, the destruction increased while you were training the Legend but otherwise slowed down, he wasn't told to destroy anything by his father.
The timing of Goku being sent is a plothole, one I am perfectly willing to ignore since this is an AU. And if I was writing the movie, Broly would be pissed at Vegeta and Vegeta would get the finishing blow channeling the power of every Saiyan (also Piccolo wouldn't show up, fuck you Piccolo, your ears are NOT good enough to sense events in a different GALAXY) to become the Prince Of All Saiyans* to beat the crap out of the upstart Legendary Super Saiyan.

*Not a Transformation, just a badass boast as he kicks Broly around.

There will never be too many Omakes.
I may begin delaying rewards if people go nuts like Crimelord!Star Wars, but every Omake will get a reward if it is quality.

Now, since I have interwebz again: Goes to Write out the story.

It took years, from Future!Bulma. Even Present!Bulma gave up on learning it, until it was needed and she had one in her possession (albeit broken).
You said Brief's Blood causes idiots, when you meant to opposite, thats what I referred too. "Blood does lead to an idiot" instead of "Blood does not lead to an idiot"

The two kingdom actions can basically be summed up as "Internal" or "External". One deals with the Employees and the business of the company while the other is about taking land and expanding the business further. Possibly trying to get King Furry to recognize CapsuleCorp as a nationstate similar to the Ox Kingdom.
Future!Bulma was also working on a, at best, shoe-string budget. Present!Bulma seems a tad lazy, as far as scientific innovation goes. It took more effort than she felt like putting into it, and other shinies popped up. Plus, Future!Us would not only have any technological advances that we make, but those of our family. In Canon, it was mostly just Bulma being BS. Here, we got a, still expanding, family of tech geniuses being BS. Gossard in my omake wasn't the only one to dabble in Time-Tech, just the only one that went so far as to personally travel through time (and to be fair, his method for travel was very brute-force-y. He broke the time-barrier. It's like how Buu got out of the Hypertonic Lion Tamer by screaming, less technique, more all-encompassing-power). And Gohan helped, since Gohan knows better than to leave Gossards alone for too long, and didn't want Gossard to accidentally destroy reality.
Oh, thought for sure I had a not in there. Fixed that bit.

Hmm, I'm leaning towards the latter. I see us being kinda like the Frieza of our empire (or his role in the Cooler story, not sure if it's the same here), technically in charge of everything, but usually only personally works on acquisition and what not. But I'm open to input @Everyone. I could also be swayed towards Gohan Diplomacy. Because, given the role I'm imagining for him, he could totally use it.
Wolf Fang Martial Arts makes inventing new Ki attacks faster, allowing mid-battle new techniques and in timeskip turns like the Half-year turns it means more time training the skill higher or improving it to be better in general. Without the Wolf Fang Martial Arts, the Dodon Kamehame Pa wouldn't be as strong as it is.

There will never be too many Omakes.
I may begin delaying rewards if people go nuts like Crimelord!Star Wars, but every Omake will get a reward if it is quality.

Now, since I have interwebz again: Goes to Write out the story.
Hmm, WF seems like a useful enough MA that we could have it in one of our "slots". Question on MAs in general, are we capable of making a better MA out of the ones we know (combining them to keep all the perks in fewer MA, or making some perks straight up stronger), or are we only capable of making ones more suited to us?

No, you should let the spoilers flow through your. I know I certainly enjoy them.

I got another Omake in the works in regards to Broly, and since this is now my third I felt it important to ask before I reach some limit or something.

Last edited:
By My Powers Combined, I Am:
By My Powers Combined, I Am

---

You say a word overheard from Former Master Yamcha. A trick, how fitting.
Tossing the Namekian aside as his liquid brains drip out from his ears and eyes. The Demon King's race, a being who had achieved the same transformation he had. And just like the King, he had children. You pulse your Ki in a complex way, then reach out. The feelings you get are muted, but clear. There is something in the air, now that you take the time to sense it. Subtle, and all encompassing. You arc your power further and feel it weigh you down.

Swallowing the Ki in the air making it appear as minuscule. It must be drawing upon the Jashemen Effect, but only selectively. You bring your Ki down lower as you approach the burning ruins, a smirk playing about your lips. You had not ripped everything from the warlord's mind, including this ki dampener, but you had stolen the key piece of information.

"Namekians do not know how to lower their power naturally." You call out to the figure "You use a technique to hide it in the air around you, selectively applying or avoiding groups of certain levels or signatures."
"What of it, Earthling? You figured out a fact of the universe, good for you. Power levels don't drop." Lord Slug Junior states, staring you down as you draw closer, his arms crossed.

"Heh. Yes, quite the little fact. I see you have it set at, oh, Ninety Three units. Maybe a little higher, with some margin of error. I am unsure what that is in your measurement. So even Ki Sensors cannot detect each other or their enemies since the nature of your dampening obscures the Ki Signature, losing themselves in the crowd of the planet. Allowing you to draw the fighters away from each other or letting you flee from combat undetected and coordinate, knowing each other's obscured signatures. How very...cowardly of you." Your smirk only deepens as the warlord's child shakes with rage.
"How dare you, you are nothing but a child, and you insult the mighty Lord Slugs! I felt you, before the Field expanded over you. You are nothing compared to even me, the youngest! You know nothing of Power or of Tactics." He yells, stepping into thin air. You turn casually and raise an arm, letting the Namekian's foot impact it. Staggering backwards as if hurt, you cradle the 'wounded' limb to your chest.

"You figured out our little trick, it doesn't stop us. Once we deal with you and the other fighters on this Kami-Lacking planet, we will finally have the power to kill Guru Snail once and for all! Your entire planet will be Frozen! And turned into our Battleship to conquer all we survey." He crows, foot rising to strike you again, and again. A flurry of brutal kicks, each with the power to shatter a sun. You stagger backwards, pretending such pitifully weak strikes could harm you.
"H-How did you survive that? You were nothing. Each strike should have..." He looks at you in shock, and you simply grin ferallyRoyally.

You step forward, through his guard.
"Did you not notice the Aura?" You ask casually, as above you the alien spurts blood from his mouth. Drawing your fist back out of the man's chest, then back in.
"And also, before you die, I wish to explain to you one more thing." You take your Ki and slide it downwards. The brilliant Aura around you dissolving into nothing as you hold it all inside you. Your Power shrinking despite your Transformation.
"Your technique obscures Ki signatures over a certain level as it lowers them. But doesn't obscure those unaffected. Earth Martial Artists have learned how to reduce their Power." Your Power Level hits One Hundred units and shines like a beacon. Down to Eighty to be sure.
"W-W-W-" Lord Slug Junior stammers in shock as you feel a familiar Ki lowering into readability.
"Where is my brother? I found him. By outsmarting you. Goodbye." You raise your hand. For an instant your Ki rises into the dampening field.
Then it returns downwards and you fly North, leaving a smoking crater.

---

Gohan faces off against the mighty Lord Slug Junior, panting lightly as he holds his arm gingerly. Scrapes and bruises covering his form while the useless 4star Dragonball glitters in Lord Slug's hand. Snowflakes falling from the heavens.
"Useless bauble, it isn't linked to anything. Though it used to be. How interesting, Lord Slug was clamoring for a set of his own, perhaps he can get an unrestricted set. He did have the most potential of us all, despite his youth." The Namekian Lord peers into the ball.

"And just where did you disappear off too? Ox Kingdom?" You say, stepping into existence next to your brother, whose hair is obscured by his hat, though it lacks the Dragonball like your own.
"I was a little busy! You tried to kill a crowd of people. And I was at Roshi's Island." He protests.
"Humans aren't people unless they are Employees of Capsule Corp Gohan, we've been over this. They are subsophont scum for not knowing their rightful place." You reply, then nod at the hidden signal.
"Hmm, and what do we have here? A little Fission of yourself perhaps? With your own little bau-T-that has four stars. Another Dragonball set? How?" Vanishing, he reappears holding the blackstar Dragonball. Your nails digging into your palm at the wound to your pride.

"Ohoh, this is precious. And excellent, it no Karmic...oooh, that is how. A rather surprising addition, how very sadistic. Tell me little warrior, how is Pipan doing? My father told me so much about him." His thoughts reach out to the others.
"W-what...Father...and the youngest. Grr. You little brat, that is a Karmic Weight. I'm going to take it out on your hide!" He roars, lunging forward. Gohan steps forward, catching the blow. The shockwave billowing out, blasting away the snow falling around them.
"I believe I have uncovered just as much information as I can from feigning weakness and ignorance. Gossard, they each possess Dragonballs, though restricted ones. Something about their arch nemesis cursing their father and his progeny. They can bring their allies back to life, but not extend youth." Gohan states idly, Lord Slug pulling back in vain, his fist caught tightly as your placid twin's brow furrows in anger.
"Let me go you little Brat."

The wind picks up, a golden lock falling free of his hat as it shifts slightly.
"My name is Gohan Briefs, it is not Brat, Child, Little Weakling, Pitiful or any other insult you can imagine. I am a Hybrid, a Human raised on Earth, and a Saiyan. More than that. I am a Super Saiyan." A yellow aura forming around him as the snow stops falling, slowly rising as Power increases enough to be palpable, even in the dampening field obscuring things.
He leans forward, baring his teeth like you do.
"No, more than that. I AM SUPER GOHAN." His hair full exposed as the hat launches itself away within the shockwave of energy. Gohan achieves his highest combat form and tightens his grip. Light glowing from under his palm.
"I-I'll be back you br-" The Junior Slug growls, before dissolving in golden light.

"I can trace their Ki now, I saw three and there are only two left. Their signatures aren't very different from each other." You say as Gohan slides back down, the blonde lowering into black.
"There isn't a need. We know where they are."
"Where?" You ask, placing the Dragonball back on your hat.
"Fusing together." The atmosphere darkens further as he gestures, a large Emerald scaled back arcing into the sky as the Dragon forms.
You curse, you had seen them perform it within Lord Slug's memories , but thought since they had split up the tactic was not being used. You hadn't seen the Dragonballs in his memory.

The Earth trembles and cracks. Two dozen new volcanoes ready to erupt set above the new tectonic plate carved into existence. The dragon vanishes back into their personal Dragonballs, it's use expended.
A temporary fusion technique to outclass powerful foes. Five users, one tremendous Power. At the very least, you had found the last Lord Slug. His Power had just overloaded the Ki Dampener after all.
You and Gohan both say a word overheard from Former Master Yamcha.

---

You have found Lord Slug. His Power is incalculable partially due to the fading Ki Dampener that he shattered with his Presence, and partially because you ran out of scale.
You don't want to go insane like every other time, so you do not particularly want to Transform further.
It is very cold
[ ] What Do?
[X] If only you knew some way that lets people far weaker than their foes render said foes powerless. Oh wait.
-[X] That technique cowardly Samuel used on you. He explained to you how it works, and you've been working on your magic. If you combine it with the Mental-Acid of False Saiyan, it seems like you should be able to render Lord Slug powerless, unable to move thanks to the magic, and unable to unravel the magic thanks to your mental assault.

Adhoc vote count started by lordchaos99 on Jun 27, 2017 at 12:29 AM, finished with 262 posts and 6 votes.

• [X] If only you knew some way that lets people far weaker than their foes render said foes powerless. Oh wait.
    -[X] That technique cowardly Samuel used on you. He explained to you how it works, and you've been working on your magic. If you combine it with the Mental-Acid of False Saiyan, it seems like you should be able to render Lord Slug powerless, unable to move thanks to the magic, and unable to unravel the magic thanks to your mental assault.
    [X] 25 points in Biology
    [X] +1 Magic Aptitude

Last edited:
Right it might just be my reading comprehension being off due to sleepiness, but this is our current situation right?
-Gossard killed Lord Slug Sr.
-There are 7 Lord Slug Jrs who can fuse together.
-Gossard killed Lord Slug Jr #1, Gohan killed Lord Slug Jr #2.
-Lord Slug Jrs #3, 4, 5, 6, 7 fuse together into a stronger form.
-No idea where the others are, but Gossard and Gohan are about to take on LORD SLUG.

Future!Bulma was also working on a, at best, shoe-string budget. Present!Bulma seems a tad lazy, as far as scientific innovation goes. It took more effort than she felt like putting into it, and other shinies popped up. Plus, Future!Us would not only have any technological advances that we make, but those of our family. In Canon, it was mostly just Bulma being BS. Here, we got a, still expanding, family of tech geniuses being BS. Gossard in my omake wasn't the only one to dabble in Time-Tech, just the only one that went so far as to personally travel through time (and to be fair, his method for travel was very brute-force-y. He broke the time-barrier. It's like how Buu got out of the Hypertonic Lion Tamer by screaming, less technique, more all-encompassing-power). And Gohan helped, since Gohan knows better than to leave Gossards alone for too long, and didn't want Gossard to accidentally destroy reality.
Oh, thought for sure I had a not in there. Fixed that bit.

Hmm, I'm leaning towards the latter. I see us being kinda like the Frieza of our empire (or his role in the Cooler story, not sure if it's the same here), technically in charge of everything, but usually only personally works on acquisition and what not. But I'm open to input @Everyone. I could also be swayed towards Gohan Diplomacy. Because, given the role I'm imagining for him, he could totally use it.

Hmm, WF seems like a useful enough MA that we could have it in one of our "slots". Question on MAs in general, are we capable of making a better MA out of the ones we know (combining them to keep all the perks in fewer MA, or making some perks straight up stronger), or are we only capable of making ones more suited to us?

No, you should let the spoilers flow through your. I know I certainly enjoy them.

I got another Omake in the works in regards to Broly, and since this is now my third I felt it important to ask before I reach some limit or something.

You said One Weekend, that seems Bulma's Attention Span level even with Empire tech advancements.
If you'd said a month or a year it would be fine, or mentioned other prior research into Time. As I said, just a little nitpick.

Frieza is spoilers, but he was partially/mostly Abridged even in the last thread which was technically-canon-compliant.
Also in Cooler Broly, he was Heir Presumptive not the Ruler. That was still King Cold, though he was little better as an administrator and was more preoccupied with Galactic King politics (mainly for pride points and playing dress-up) or hosting extravagant parties and generally being a decadent sloth.

It is possible to make a better one. Reformed Crane is more effective than Crane for example and Krillin-Turtle is going to be better than Turtle in about 15 years. Though if you plan on developing it (a process that takes years) it had better be Great, since the benefits do not stack.
Generally if you combine perks, they are half strength. It is possible to refine that back to normal, but that takes quite a while. And is actually easier for a Student to train a new MA that improves it.

Right it might just be my reading comprehension being off due to sleepiness, but this is our current situation right?
-Gossard killed Lord Slug Sr.
-There are 4 Lord Slug Jrs
-Gossard killed Lord Slug Jr #1, Gohan killed Lord Slug Jr #2.
-Lord Slug Jr #3 resurrects Lord Slug Jr #1, #2 and Lord Slug Sr.
-Lord Slug Jrs #1, 2, 3, 4 and Lord Slug Sr fuse together into a stronger form.
-No idea where the others are, but Gossard and Gohan are about to take on LORD SLUG.

Fixed that for you.

Oooh, clever. And a double wish dragon huh.

Also, namekian fusion. Shit.

Go legend and start ramping?
Did think of finding our own dragon and wishing them back to normal, but our dragonballs are probably aren't stronger than them, and I think the blackstar dragonballs are either used up and we're on a count down, or they weren't and using them would still be a pretty bad idea.

Also, I think we never did learn the Kaioken.
And I don't think we know about the Namekian whistling weakness?

Currently thinking of running to the time chamber and training like crazy.
Or going to the time chamber and ramping for like, 2 days straight while training.

Also this timelines Towa is in the far distant future of the Demon Realm. The only way to meet any of her is time shenanigans, which I am avoiding until you guys break time.
Well or cryogenics to timeskip into her childhood
Also, did not know how much I wanted this until now.

Last edited:

If you're still open to being swayed I'd personally go for Internal. It'd probably lead to greater control of the company and may lead to more interest in business/science. Sure we've got the super science sibling coming soon but if we start now we could become the de facto head of capsule corp. Grandpa Briefs is focused on science, same as Bulma. It's never really stated who they have handling all the business parts, but having someone who sees the company as their kingdom and wants to see it flourish? Could probably be pretty great.

[] Get to Lord Slug and face him together with Gohan.
-[] As much as you hate to admit it, Gohan is probably stronger than you so let him take the leading role while you play support.
-[] Fight with the Demon King style, if the situation calls for it change to Turtle style.

@lordchaos99 this write-in ok?

Oooh, clever. And a double wish dragon huh.

Also, namekian fusion. Shit.

Go legend and start ramping?
Did think of finding our own dragon and wishing them back to normal, but our dragonballs are probably aren't stronger than them, and I think the blackstar dragonballs are either used up and we're on a count down, or they weren't and using them would still be a pretty bad idea.

Also, I think we never did learn the Kaioken.
And I don't think we know about the Namekian whistling weakness?

Thank you.
Multi-Rez Dragon, like Shenron. They got 3 Rez for 1 Wish.

The canon Dragonballs don't work any more. Kami died. You only have the Blackstar Dragonballs which try to escape if used. They do have 6/7 Wishes left before Wish Dragons though, if you want to risk them escaping and destroying Earth.

You do not know the Kaioken, Goku does though.
You do not know the Namekian whistling weakness, Piccolo does though.

[] Get to Lord Slug and face him together with Gohan.
-[] As much as you hate to admit it, Gohan is probably stronger than you so let him take the leading role while you play support.
-[] Fight with the Demon King style, if the situation calls for it change to Turtle style.

@lordchaos99 this write-in ok?

If you want to lose, yes.

Last edited:
Ah crap what to do, search for the others? Are they even still alive? Can we use Orange's reality warping to fuse with Gohan?

Ah crap what to do, search for the others? Are they even still alive? Can we use Orange's reality warping to fuse with Gohan?

You technically don't know this yet but will pretty soon:
Yamcha and Krillin are alive and Senzu Beaned up. They are heading to fight Slug now.
Piccolo is currently fighting at ground zero.
Tien and Chaotzu are in the upper atmosphere and feel either incredibly weak or stronger than you've ever felt from them, specifically their foreheads. Goku is next to them but just about to dive to the fight and arrive last.
Roshi is gonna wreck shit
As for Fusing? Probably not. There is a small chance, but I wouldn't bet the fight on a 1/100 chance.

The canon Dragonballs don't work any more. Kami died. You only have the Blackstar Dragonballs which try to escape if used. They do have 6/7 Wishes left before Wish Dragons though, if you want to risk them escaping and destroying Earth.
Oh, did we fix the Earth exploding thing? Thought Garlic jr? used the blackstar and we only saved most of the balls, not all of them.

Where in that movie did you want to reference? The Spirit Saiyan, or Piccolo being stepped on?
Oh damn, the timestamp didn't save. I meant to link at 10:57. I meant to say that if Piccolo does know the Red aura then he's treating it like Goku and the Saiyans did in that movie aka forgetting they can do it.

That is actually amazing. Gohan should go and try to learn it since he has a knack for creating new ki techniques especially if Future! Gohan with the dojo is still canon.

By My Powers Combined, I Am

---

You say a word overheard from Former Master Yamcha. A trick, how fitting.
Tossing the Namekian aside as his liquid brains drip out from his ears and eyes. The Demon King's race, a being who had achieved the same transformation he had. And just like the King, he had children. You pulse your Ki in a complex way, then reach out. The feelings you get are muted, but clear. There is something in the air, now that you take the time to sense it. Subtle, and all encompassing. You arc your power further and feel it weigh you down.

Swallowing the Ki in the air making it appear as minuscule. It must be drawing upon the Jashemen Effect, but only selectively. You bring your Ki down lower as you approach the burning ruins, a smirk playing about your lips. You had not ripped everything from the warlord's mind, including this ki dampener, but you had stolen the key piece of information.

"Namekians do not know how to lower their power naturally." You call out to the figure "You use a technique to hide it in the air around you, selectively applying or avoiding groups of certain levels or signatures."
"What of it, Earthling? You figured out a fact of the universe, good for you. Power levels don't drop." Lord Slug Junior states, staring you down as you draw closer, his arms crossed.

"Heh. Yes, quite the little fact. I see you have it set at, oh, Ninety Three units. Maybe a little higher, with some margin of error. I am unsure what that is in your measurement. So even Ki Sensors cannot detect each other or their enemies since the nature of your dampening obscures the Ki Signature, losing themselves in the crowd of the planet. Allowing you to draw the fighters away from each other or letting you flee from combat undetected and coordinate, knowing each other's obscured signatures. How very...cowardly of you." Your smirk only deepens as the warlord's child shakes with rage.
"How dare you, you are nothing but a child, and you insult the mighty Lord Slugs! I felt you, before the Field expanded over you. You are nothing compared to even me, the youngest! You know nothing of Power or of Tactics." He yells, stepping into thin air. You turn casually and raise an arm, letting the Namekian's foot impact it. Staggering backwards as if hurt, you cradle the 'wounded' limb to your chest.

"You figured out our little trick, it doesn't stop us. Once we deal with you and the other fighters on this Kami-Lacking planet, we will finally have the power to kill Guru Snail once and for all! Your entire planet will be Frozen! And turned into our Battleship to conquer all we survey." He crows, foot rising to strike you again, and again. A flurry of brutal kicks, each with the power to shatter a sun. You stagger backwards, pretending such pitifully weak strikes could harm you.
"H-How did you survive that? You were nothing. Each strike should have..." He looks at you in shock, and you simply grin ferallyRoyally.

You step forward, through his guard.
"Did you not notice the Aura?" You ask casually, as above you the alien spurts blood from his mouth. Drawing your fist back out of the man's chest, then back in.
"And also, before you die, I wish to explain to you one more thing." You take your Ki and slide it downwards. The brilliant Aura around you dissolving into nothing as you hold it all inside you. Your Power shrinking despite your Transformation.
"Your technique obscures Ki signatures over a certain level as it lowers them. But doesn't obscure those unaffected. Earth Martial Artists have learned how to reduce their Power." Your Power Level hits One Hundred units and shines like a beacon. Down to Eighty to be sure.
"W-W-W-" Lord Slug Junior stammers in shock as you feel a familiar Ki lowering into readability.
"Where is my brother? I found him. By outsmarting you. Goodbye." You raise your hand. For an instant your Ki rises into the dampening field.
Then it returns downwards and you fly North, leaving a smoking crater.

---

Gohan faces off against the mighty Lord Slug Junior, panting lightly as he holds his arm gingerly. Scrapes and bruises covering his form while the useless 4star Dragonball glitters in Lord Slug's hand. Snowflakes falling from the heavens.
"Useless bauble, it isn't linked to anything. Though it used to be. How interesting, Lord Slug was clamoring for a set of his own, perhaps he can get an unrestricted set. He did have the most potential of us all, despite his youth." The Namekian Lord peers into the ball.

"And just where did you disappear off too? Ox Kingdom?" You say, stepping into existence next to your brother, whose hair is obscured by his hat, though it lacks the Dragonball like your own.
"I was a little busy! You tried to kill a crowd of people. And I was at Roshi's Island." He protests.
"Humans aren't people unless they are Employees of Capsule Corp Gohan, we've been over this. They are subsophont scum for not knowing their rightful place." You reply, then nod at the hidden signal.
"Hmm, and what do we have here? A little Fission of yourself perhaps? With your own little bau-T-that has four stars. Another Dragonball set? How?" Vanishing, he reappears holding the blackstar Dragonball. Your nails digging into your palm at the wound to your pride.

"Ohoh, this is precious. And excellent, it no Karmic...oooh, that is how. A rather surprising addition, how very sadistic. Tell me little warrior, how is Pipan doing? My father told me so much about him." His thoughts reach out to the others.
"W-what...Father...and the youngest. Grr. You little brat, that is a Karmic Weight. I'm going to take them out on your hide!" He roars, lunging forward. Gohan steps forward, catching the blow. The shockwave billowing out, blasting away the snow falling around them.
"I believe I have uncovered just as much information as I can from feigning weakness and ignorance. Gossard, they each possess Dragonballs, though restricted ones. Something about their arch nemesis cursing their father and his progeny. They can bring their allies back to life, but not extend youth. " Gohan states idly, Lord Slug pulling back in vain, his fist caught tightly as your placid twin's brow furrows in anger.
"Let me go you little Brat."

The wind picks up, a golden lock falling free of his hat as it shifts slightly.
"My name is Gohan Briefs, it is not Brat, Child, Little Weakling, Pitiful or any other insult you can imagine. I am a Hybrid, a Human raised on Earth, and a Saiyan. More than that. I am a Super Saiyan." A yellow aura forming around him as the snow stops falling, slowly rising as Power increases enough to be palpable, even in the dampening field obscuring things.
He leans forward, baring his teeth like you do.
"No, more than that. I AM SUPER GOHAN." His hair full exposed as the hat launches itself away within the shockwave of energy. Gohan achieves his highest form and tightens his grip. Light glowing from under his palm.
"I-I'll be back you br-" The Junior Slug growls, before dissolving in golden light.

"I can trace their Ki now, I saw three and there are only two left. Their signatures aren't very different from each other." You say as Gohan slides back down, the blonde lowering into black.
"There isn't a need. We know where they are."
"Where?" You ask, placing the Dragonball back on your hat.
"Fusing together." The atmosphere darkens further as he gestures, a large Emerald scaled back arcing into the sky as the Dragon forms.
You curse, you had seen them perform it within Lord Slug's memories , but thought since they had split up the tactic was not being used. You hadn't seen the Dragonballs in his memory.

The Earth trembles and cracks. Two dozen new volcanoes ready to erupt set above the new tectonic plate carved into existence. The dragon vanishes back into their personal Dragonballs, it's use expended.
A temporary fusion technique to outclass powerful foes. Five users, one tremendous Power. At the very least, you had found the last Lord Slug. His Power had just overloaded the Ki Dampener after all.
You and Gohan both say a word overheard from Former Master Yamcha.

---

You have found Lord Slug. His Power is incalculable partially due to the fading Ki Dampener that he shattered with his Presence, and partially because you ran out of scale.
You don't want to go insane like every other time, so you do not particularly want to Transform further.
It is very cold
[ ] What Do?

I see a little of DBZA canon slipped into the quest :D

Holy shit, I knew some threats got rescaled but that is insane. Also there goes Piccolo and his possible power up from fusing with Lord Slug. Also there goes Piccolo in general since he's at ground zero and about to get one shot :(

Thank you.
Multi-Rez Dragon, like Shenron. They got 3 Rez for 1 Wish.

You do not know the Kaioken, Goku does though.
You do not know the Namekian whistling weakness, Piccolo does though.

If you want to lose, yes.

You technically don't know this yet but will pretty soon:
Yamcha and Krillin are alive and Senzu Beaned up. They are heading to fight Slug now.
Piccolo is currently fighting at ground zero.
Tien and Chaotzu are in the upper atmosphere and feel either incredibly weak or stronger than you've ever felt from them, specifically their foreheads. Goku is next to them but just about to dive to the fight and arrive last.
Roshi is gonna wreck shit
As for Fusing? Probably not. There is a small chance, but I wouldn't bet the fight on a 1/100 chance.

Alright, looks like we have some meat shields to buy us sometime.

Hmmm I got an idea. Piccolo knows the Mafuba right? If all else fails we can get him to use it and seal Lord Slug. So our general course of action should be to ask Piccolo (if he's still alive by the time we get there) if Namekians have any weakness and if knows away to beat someone way stronger than him. I don't really like this plan though. I'd rather just punch Slug to death :(

We also have some time to strategize since Tien and Chiaotzu are about to spam the Kikoho onto Slug.

Wait does Popo know how Kami made the dragonballs? Coz Piccolo sure as shit didn't remake them. If he dies it's all fucked unless we head to Namek early. If Popo can teach Gottex that'd be great, her PL isn't great but her magic stat should more than make up for it.

Suppose if all else fails we can use the Black Star balls. Have Gohan prepared to catch them, or have him make the wish and we grab them afterwards. Wouldn't really trust Gossard to wish to revive people killed in Lord Slugs attack.

Wait does Popo know how Kami made the dragonballs? Coz Piccolo sure as shit didn't remake them. If he dies it's all fucked unless we head to Namek early. If Popo can teach Gottex that'd be great, her PL isn't great but her magic stat should more than make up for it.

Suppose if all else fails we can use the Black Star balls. Have Gohan prepared to catch them, or have him make the wish and we grab them afterwards. Wouldn't really trust Gossard to wish to revive people killed in Lord Slugs attack.

I think Lordchao maybe setting up our next arc right now. Her power level is at least higher than Kami so her dragon balls will be stronger just not as strong as the black star ones. Going by his speech to Gohan earlier he's probably not gonna revive the normal humans if they die.

There is a pretty cool way around this. Maybe I'm thinking of it just cause of the way my twisted mind works. I don't want to just give it away, though it has been discussed in this thread in various parts.

He knows the general details, not enough to teach the skill however.

I think Lordchao maybe setting up our next arc right now. Her power level is at least higher than Kami so her dragon balls will be stronger just not as strong as the black star ones. Going by his speech to Gohan earlier he's probably not gonna revive the normal humans if they die.

He might, if they promise to join Capsule Corp and grovel enough. Personhood has conditions, one of those conditions is intelligence.
Because of his immense arrogance and intellect, this changes how Gossard thinks about that condition, and clearly someone of intellect would join his kingdom.

Why should we not wish for immortality?

Any reason? At all?

You haven't hit puberty yet?
That's Gossards reasoning right now. Well, that and the vague thought of inventing natural immortality through either Science or Ki. The thought of being killed by something other than age/disease hasn't entered his mind.

Back