"If you mistreat your partner, my daughter/sister/friend/crush I just want to be happy and respect her lack of interest in me, I will do violence to you," conversation.

Again to remind people, we're at 12/100 Stress. We've only gained two stress across the entire game so far, the ten is literally just the baseline from the whole, "Lost our Mom" thing. We're honestly fine on stress for now?

[X] Plan Talk a Lot Train Even More

I'm on this plan at the moment because it seems like we are about to cross a training threshold though talking about history with viz could also be useful. I imagine gwayne is either going to ask us out or do the same technique Otto had alicent do with viz doing something like taking interest in our sword training so we like him and eventually try to marry him

The way I look at it, the difference between training and studying Valeyrian history is as much as or more about furthering our plans as much as it is boosting our prowess or learning. For training, Gwayne specifically asked us to meet in the yard, and both leading plans involve talking to him. Training might, therefore, make that conversation more productive than it might be otherwise. We have at least two big asks of daddy upcoming, however (to annull Rhea's marriage and for leave to tour the realm), and buttering him up with interest in his hobby might help with either or both.

Last edited:
[X] Plan Talk A Lot
If we are to be the One True Dragonknight then we should be as up to par on the Dragon part as we are on the Knight part. Lore included for both, I should think. Plus being able to drop some Valyrian Lore tidbits might help us with the Dragon nerds in the Pit later on when we need them.
But other than maybe Harwin we'll have to really do some investigating to find men who'll be down for some kind of amicable polycule or separate mistresses deal.
I'll be honest I'm really coming around on pushing for a match of Alicent to Harwin. We, ooc, know he's a decent guy who would likely treat her well and defend her. His lands are also, relatively, close by and he has very little reason for wanting to stay there for long periods of time so would likely be at the capital often with Alicent in tow. Main issues being the actual curse over Harrenhal and the other curse that is Larys. Might be able to co-opt the latter one at least?

[X] Plan Talk A Lot
-[X] [Conversation] Speak with Otto Hightower
-[X] [Conversation] Speak with Lady Jeyne Arryn
-[X] [Conversation] Speak with Gwayne Hightower
-[X] [Action] Study Valyrian History with your Father.
-[X] [Action] Train with Syrax

I'll have peace on these terms

Current Tally, probably gonna let voting go until tomorrow
Adhoc vote count started by Teen Spirit on Sep 1, 2024 at 4:12 PM, finished with 91 posts and 52 votes.

Hey there, everyone. I'm new on the thread. Any reason as to why we aren't picking the King Aenys option? That one feels interesting to me.

It seems kind of pointless for its stated intent of clearing Visenya's name? Visenya gets most of her hate for how she helped Maegor seize the crown. Even if we find out she didn't have part in Aenys dying, and for all we know she might have, there's still everything else she did to help Maegor come to power.

Honestly feels like something we have the wrong build for anyway. We are not really that scholarly inclined and while an interesting topic, it doesn't really help with any of our actual goals in life.

Honestly feels like something we have the wrong build for anyway. We are not really that scholarly inclined and while an interesting topic, it doesn't really help with any of our actual goals in life.
Well as the QM has said we have the Studious trait... So we are literally more scholarly than most of the aristocracy in the setting...

Studious
While not a natural scholar you have developed both a talent and passion for your studies. What some would dismiss as the tedious work of maesters, you have come to find quite enjoyable and even relaxing at times. Hours spent by candlelight almost buried by various texts and ancient tomes is a fine way to send an evening in your opinion. You have a kind of diligence in your studies, able to carefully sift through piles of seemingly useless or half ruined texts to find the information you need. What would take the average lord, those who can read at least, months to uncover you can uncover in greater detail in a matter of weeks.
Besides that, from a strictly gameplay point of view, we started a side quest chain with the Visenya research... I am pretty sure there is something interesting at the end of said chain...

Last edited:
Back