The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Well, while the CORE can probably kick my ass even with a mech, Undyne and Jasper aren't so lucky.

Depending on just what the mech can do Jasper might have a chance at taking it out, what with gems being much more powerful than you'd expect them to be for a non-toon physics cartoon.

So if I understand correctly, this is now about 'My Avatar Vs Your Avatar'?

I don't think the Abyss Watcher can win a fight against Jasper.
Accursed cartoon physics...
Unless...
Does he still rise from death for eternity? Because that's kind of a gamebreaker.

Against Undyne should still be possible. Most likely a war of attrition in which the Abyss Watcher should emerge victorious.

And I've somehow become the grumpy bouncer who kicks the crap outta lesser partygoers who get to uppity. Having a punchup in the backroom is fine, you try to bring it into the main room? You've got the most powerful non-reality warper here telling you politely to leave, once.

And I've somehow become the grumpy bouncer who kicks the crap outta lesser partygoers who get to uppity. Having a punchup in the backroom is fine, you try to bring it into the main room? You've got the most powerful non-reality warper here telling you politely to leave, once.

I should probably read through the thread for a bit.
You know.

To get some background info into a situation I blindly walked into.

Try the Games of Divinity, you'll have the time of your life. The addiction must spread.

Battle-gear Marvin

Don't even get me started about oversized house parties.

Last edited:
I know... (says miserably)
I'm so depressed.

Oh well, I'll just send this guy to unalive you.

Last edited:
So? We have enough reality warpers on hand to produce human meat on demand. I also have a magic snack bowl that's always filled with your favorite snack.

Okay seriously what is that character of yours that can do that? He doesn't look familiar at all to me.

Back