The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

I'd say that's a yes.
Hey, I offered you a lift.

If I'm also welcome, I could probably get you a worldgate over. Just be wary; the edges are very sharp.

Also, I just realized something; we're a bunch of people who were fighting and are now being invited to a party in a mansion by a quasi-omnipotent. I am having premonitions of either a fighting game or a murder mystery.o_O

Eh, it's probably nothing.

Hey, I offered you a lift.

Also, I just realized something; we're a bunch of people who were fighting and are now being invited to a party in a mansion by a quasi-omnipotent. I am having premonitions of either a fighting game or a murder mystery.o_O

Eh, it's probably nothing.
The host is harmless.
The Co-host on the other hand...

Shall I bring the Games of Divinity? I promise that no one will hopelessly addicted. *whistles innocently*

Of course. PARTY GAMES FOR EVERYONE! Pin the tentacle on the non-euclidean horror! Spin the overcharged powercell! Physically impossible strength tester!

There should be about ~100,000 years of pre-transcendence entertainment media in my databanks... so long as they haven't been blown up (the last ARM incursion resulted in the destruction of the databanks holding the logs of destroyed databanks).

Heard y'all needed some party crashers.
Admittedly, Saitama and Krillin probably aren't enough to take on high grade reality warpers.

Which, presumably, is part of the Composite Milky Way. Ergo, I have my own version of him. Regardless, I've got at least 90% of everything from fiction within my confines, meaning I'm sure I've got something that'll work.
Actually, he's the Lord of the Twelve Dragon Ball universes, and by word of Toryama, the Strongest being in the setting.
As in, Berrus and Champa were scared shitless by his presence.
I might need a bigger mansion.
He'd totally be up for that.
He'd also probably try to add a multi-dimentional fighting tournament for entertainment, though.

What is with you any your constant munchkinry? I mean, the CORE are absurdly OP, but that's not why I have them, it's because I like them and they are usually scenario-breaking in entertaining ways.

...Is it just me, or is everyone just going in circles?

Myself: flee

Mami: analyze opponent's movements, shoot back with muskets, bind and hinder with ribbons, flee if necessary.

Yeah that's the God of several universes. I'm just the god of a planet and two moons but I turn into a destroyer of universes if things go downhill.

Back