The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Sure.:)
Can they survive in the end of time and space?
Or alternatively a green mansion that may or may not be on the moon.
Side note, what kind of environmental conditions? Those of us who aren't naturally environment-proofed would like to know how much breathable atmosphere they must bring...

Also,
Composite Milky Way says hi. Also;

GIGA DRILL BREAKER!
Now, this is of course after I used mass-produced Buster Machines to mote-tap away your ability to perfect defense. In other words: git rekt.
Behave, or I'll submit a report. I don't personally have the authority to do anything, but galactic-level supervisors do, and they'd probably be a bit peeved at you as well.

Not sure what'll happen, but worst comes to worst, it'd probably be hard to giga-drill-break when your kernel(basically the operating system for a section of local space) starts being modified on the fly to disallow such, and such is repeatedly done.(assuming the manipulator isn't merged with said kernel. If so, the repetition would be unnecessary- they would maintain it instinctively(kernel manipulation is explicitly bullshit)).

Hey, if you're gonna keep pulling "composite milky way," I'm gonna pull "common Wizardly mission."

Last edited:
Right then.... just have to find some fruit. Guess the CORE are invading Empehrion again (it's the only place left in the galaxy with fruit-bearing plants, it also happens to be the ARM homeworld).

I'm dead, but I'd like to think Rize would pose a challenge in a straight fight. Still lose though. Time dickey is annoying.

And I am a massive armored mascot-balloon armed to the teeth with bombs, missiles and lasers, controlled by a homicidal ai.

"Get ready to die asshole...."
*snickers* That's Doc Scratch. He's basically omnipotent. And if you kill him, he spawns a being even more powerful. You're kinda fucked there. I'm pretty sure I can beat you. Well, as Mecha-Lucario anyway.

*snickers* That's Doc Scratch. He's basically omnipotent. And if you kill him, he spawns a being even more powerful. You're kinda fucked there. I'm pretty sure I can beat you. Well, as Mecha-Lucario anyway.
Pretty sure Black Hand doesn't care whether you're Mecha or no-Mecha. :p

Are you by any chance coming to Doc's party? :lol

Last edited:
Well if you can't beat 'em join 'em, I guess.

I've got lots of Overcharge Delirium XT I could bring to the party. Energy drinks for daysssssss.....

Also, no negative effects. At all. Honest.

Back