The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

im sorry, but aren't you in your own banlist for being to OP

also, depends whether pokemon moves are simirlar to shadow attacks

That would be Dark-type moves.
First, there is a Shadow type. It's just that it's created via horrific procedures carried out to turn Pokemon into sociopathic tools of destruction.

Second, yes they had to make a whole new tier for Mega Rayquaza because he's that bullshit OP, but I'm pretty sure Lucario with a Lucario mech would at least put up a good fight. I suppose it depends on what kind of mech it is though, and I'm really not sure. The original post doesn't have any description for it.

First, there is a Shadow type. It's just that it's created via horrific procedures carried out to turn Pokemon into sociopathic tools of destruction.

Second, yes they had to make a whole new tier for Mega Rayquaza because he's that bullshit OP, but I'm pretty sure Lucario with a Lucario mech would at least put up a good fight. I suppose it depends on what kind of mech it is though, and I'm really not sure. The original post doesn't have any description for it.
What origional post?

Not OP as in Original Post, OP as in OverPowered.

Ah, sorry about that. That would be this DeviantArt post, where I found the image.

Also, not sure who Rize is or what they can do, but if I remember my Sandman correctly, Lucario plus mech shouldn't have too much trouble with the Corinthian.

Last edited:
Dammit, he's right. Only because of the mech though. Corinthian can snap a Dire Wolfs neck with one hand.

Ah, but can he stand up to explosive Aura bombardment from a half-mile away, among other tricks, long enough to actually reach Lucario to even try snapping his neck?

I can teleport, see you coming from a mile away and have one of the most powerful guns in the universe. And if you somehow manage to kill me I turn into a universe destroying, soul breaking, time lord demon.

I actually have an embarrassingly lame weakness which is why I'm sticking with this avatar. Whether it's attacking me or I'm defending myself as it I win.

I actually have an embarrassingly lame weakness which is why I'm sticking with this avatar. Whether it's attacking me or I'm defending myself as it I win.
How well would Doc Scratch do if thrown into another dimension where, due to Rules, he is forced to lie stunned in the streets for five days while time catches up?
Edit: Oh, and said other dimension is actually a mutilated eldrich abomination packed with his kin and various demons.

Last edited:
Back