The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Apparantly there's things such as "Fourty Hours to Prepare" and stuff like that. So, as Flowey I can guarantee eating Seven Souls or more.
Actually, you get a week of prep. That's an artifact from the thread in which it was your avatar trying to kill you, which the person who made this thread imported.

Anyway, vs. Doc Scratch... Maybe I can...

Oh wait! I've got the Composite Milky Way Galaxy at my beck and call! Hey NoNo! There's a guy who's trying to kill me, can you please PWN him? There, that should do the trick.

I don't know what your avatar is, but I remember someone mentioning the God of Death in relation to them and the fact that they took out a God of Time. Not sure how accurate my memory is on that, but it isn't looking good for the blue Aura Jackal over here.

I don't know what your avatar is, but I remember someone mentioning the God of Death in relation to them and the fact that they took out a God of Time. Not sure how accurate my memory is on that, but it isn't looking good for the blue Aura Jackal over here.
Eh, they'd still die to a car running them over. So they're rather overrated.

they are the three protagonists to persona 3 portable and persona 4 (P3p has gender select but the female is non-canon) they have stopped chronus, nyx, and three japanese major dieties

first two housed the embodiment of death in their body for 16 years and the last one was a victim of another goddess' social experiment. all three are warrior therapists who by the end of their journeys are implied to be nieztche's ubermensch (the writers take a lot of inspiration from thus spoke zarathustra in persona) otherwise they are peak 2nd year japanese students (except the 1st two having an immunity to aconite and hemlock. idfk) the girl actually gets run over in a social link so its a valid tactic.

the problem is what you unleash if you kill the blue and red, which is unleash a death god who logic bombs anything with a consciousness/psyche. (except it didnt kill the AI robot and arghh its not well defined), and if you give them time to prepare they all have the ability to load up on deity embodiment's to fight with.

TL : DR

if you get them where they cannot summon, they are screwed. just good luck with death entity
if not... not going to last long

And considering your little secret flowey, and adding the six human souls on top, the death loop applies. we would stalemate

they are the three protagonists to persona 3 portable and persona 4 (P3p has gender select but the female is non-canon) they have stopped chronus, nyx, and three japanese major dieties

first two housed the embodiment of death in their body for 16 years and the last one was a victim of another goddess' social experiment. all three are warrior therapists who by the end of their journeys are implied to be nieztche's ubermensch (the writers take a lot of inspiration from thus spoke zarathustra in persona) otherwise they are peak 2nd year japanese students (except the 1st two having an immunity to aconite and hemlock. idfk) the girl actually gets run over in a social link so its a valid tactic.

the problem is what you unleash if you kill the blue and red, which is unleash a death god who logic bombs anything with a consciousness/psyche. (except it didnt kill the AI robot and arghh its not well defined), and if you give them time to prepare they all have the ability to load up on deity embodiment's to fight with.

TL : DR

if you get them where they cannot summon, they are screwed. just good luck with death entity
if not... not going to last long

And considering your little secret flowey, and adding the six human souls on top, the death loop applies. we would stalemate
Composite Milky Way Galaxy says hello! Hmm... I think I'll lead with the Cybrans this time. If they can't do it, then I'll bring in the big guns.

Actually, you get a week of prep. That's an artifact from the thread in which it was your avatar trying to kill you, which the person who made this thread imported.

Anyway, vs. Doc Scratch... Maybe I can...

Oh wait! I've got the Composite Milky Way Galaxy at my beck and call! Hey NoNo! There's a guy who's trying to kill me, can you please PWN him? There, that should do the trick.
You realise that pwning me just makes me even more deadly. And with more time fuckery.

Based on the fact that you're a symbol, and my luck in this thread in general, chances are you're the emblem of a group I know nothing about which can curbstomp Lucario ridiculously hard.

Back