The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

I can come back from the dead even when I'm dead. Besides, they came out of nowhere, they have no previous existence, I on the other hand did in fact exist before they arrived out of nothingness. They're the anomalies that shouldn't logically exist, not me.

if you kill the 1st two nyx awakens, nyx creates a paradox for anything with an organic consciousness. hence logic bombed out of existence.

you can reset back to the three but you still have to kill them to become a god, hence you awaken nyx.

the only winning move is not to play.

Imma eat a ton of souls and go Hyperdeath.
And I was already Hyperdeath. I win.
if you kill the 1st two nyx awakens, nyx creates a paradox for anything with an organic consciousness. hence logic bombed out of existence.

you can reset back to the three but you still have to kill them to become a god, hence you awaken nyx.

I don't know enough about Persona to figure out this fight.

However, Monsters aren't organic. They are some sort of magic-based projection around a SOUL, I think.

Last edited:
And I was already Hyperdeath. I win.

I don't know enough about Persona to figure out this fight.

However, Monsters aren't organic. They are some sort of magic-based projection around a SOUL, I think.
neither did the game, hence the entire add-on arc to explain how they pulled it off without everyone dying

"Organic Concious"

I'm a flower. I don't have a brain. My mind is just a big ol' bundle of DETERMINATION!

Besides, who the hell said that they could get to me before I got to a bunch of random people?

This fight would be interesting.
I know how to win this fight!

A-hem,

*FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT
*FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT *FLIRT

"Well, gee, the Avatar Vs. You thread updated. I wonder if it'll be someone I can beat-" *sees the GOD OF HYPERDEATH*
"..." *sighs* *runs up the white flag in the hopes that I can somehow stall for time by talking*

"Well, gee, the Avatar Vs. You thread updated. I wonder if it'll be someone I can beat-" *sees the GOD OF HYPERDEATH*
"..." *sighs* *runs up the white flag in the hopes that I can somehow stall for time by talking*
Well hi again, one of the only two people in the whole goddamn thread I seem to be able to beat. I know how you feel. And I had thought that Black Hand is nearly the best, and then all those characters pop up. :(

Actually, I'd probably be squee'ing over meeting an actual Lucario. While probably no-selling most of your attacks.
Well hi again, one of the only two people in the whole goddamn thread I seem to be able to beat. I know how you feel. And I had thought that Black Hand is nearly the best, and then all those characters pop up. :(
Actually, in a straight-up brawl I have no idea who would win. He's a Lantern, and lanterns are scary.

Black Hand? I'd die.

Chalkling Knight might be able to hide though, assuming he didn't know what to scan for.

I mean the individuals. Who would then presumably die of asphyxiation.
Nah, post-scarcity, they'd just rapid-fab space equipment from their personal energy buffer. That and trying to dump them in space would bring a signifigant amount of Giant Builder Robots (commanders can't be teleported out of their ACUs) that would promptly start building a giant deep space empire.

Nah, post-scarcity, they'd just rapid-fab space equipment from their personal energy buffer. That and trying to dump them in space would bring a signifigant amount of Giant Builder Robots (commanders can't be teleported out of their ACUs) that would promptly start building a giant deep space empire.
Well I could teleport them into the sun instead.

Back