The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Ah Homestuck, that thing I've heard so much of and refuse to look at. No bloody wonder. And don't worry you won't die from me and vice versa!

Have you ever tried killing a starfish? Or a show host? Do you know how annoying either of them are? You can have fun with that. Leedle leedle leedle leeee

Bulletproof cannibal superhuman? Meet oversized Lucario-mech's foot. Squish.
Starfish idiot crossed with nature show host? Again, squish.
Doc Scratch? Nice party you have going here. Don't mind me, I'm just going to use the doormat over here...

Squish? You're vastly underestimating how fast and stong she is. Bench press an RV and running the hundred meters in under 5 seconds kinda thing. No idea what Lucario's attacks are, tho.
No comment on Lucario, but no amount of strength or speed would help her against the CORE.

Lucario is a powerful psychic capable of telekinesis, telepathic attacks and energy projectiles. His mech is just a generically badass mech.

Squish? You're vastly underestimating how fast and stong she is. Bench press an RV and running the hundred meters in under 5 seconds kinda thing. No idea what Lucario's attacks are, tho.
Well, without the mech, Lucario can bomb you with the equivalent of heavy ordinance that can't miss from a half-mile away. The mech is a generic mech, which probably boosts his abilities somewhat.

EDIT:
Lucario is a powerful psychic capable of telekinesis, telepathic attacks and energy projectiles. His mech is just a generically badass mech.
This is technically accurate, though it understates what Lucario is capable of by quite a bit.

Personally, I don't actually recall Telekinesis being in Lucario's roster except as maybe a side effect of some other power, but Telepathy is definitely in there. Pokedex entry from X:
By catching the aura emanating from others, it can read their thoughts and movements.

I am close to the MCT Armory that also serves the recon marines next door.

If I can run away fast enough, maybe we can have some legit badasses with some badass gear help me fight.

Prepare for one hell of a fight.

But depending on the lucario I might be able to kill it with my rifle all by myself, if I can get to the armory and pick up Megan. (my rifle.)

I am close to the MCT Armory that also serves the recon marines next door.

If I can run away fast enough, maybe we can have some legit badasses with some badass gear help me fight.

Prepare for one hell of a fight.

But depending on the lucario I might be able to kill it with my rifle all by myself, if I can get to the armory and pick up Megan. (my rifle.)
In a direct fight against the mech? Depends on what exactly is in the armory I suppose. Though the fight would be heavily in my favour, and as I said above, I do have half-mile range no-miss 'artillery' and telepathy, so while it's not impossible for you to win as yourself, it's certainly going to be ludicrously hard.

Against Saitama on the other hand, I'm pretty sure I'm totally fucked. I don't know his exact capabilities, but I'm pretty sure they're above my level by quite a bit.

In a direct fight against the mech? Depends on what exactly is in the armory I suppose. Though the fight would be heavily in my favour, and as I said above, I do have half-mile range no-miss 'artillery' and telepathy, so while it's not impossible for you to win as yourself, it's certainly going to be ludicrously hard.

Against Saitama on the other hand, I'm pretty sure I'm totally fucked. I don't know his exact capabilities, but I'm pretty sure they're above my level by quite a bit.
You die in one punch. Everything dies in one punch. It's his thing. One punch.

The mech I am not to worried about, I see no pilot and we have a LOT of explosives. (please be a manually controlled mech with the lucario outside of the mech. Pleasepleaseplease don't pilot it.)

If worst comes to worse we have plenty of gunnery sargents and first sargents and master sargents and captains and (we have a LOT of high rank here who can verify shit going down.) who will happily call in a no shit air strike on the mech. We have the bombs and planes less than one min away.

Last edited:
The mech I am not to worries about, I see no pilot and we have a LOT of explosives. (please be a manually controlled mech with the lucario outside of the mech. Pleasepleaseplease don't pilot it.)

If worst comes to worse we have plenty of gunnery sargents and first sargents and master sargents and captains and (we have a LOT of high rank here who can verify shit going down.) who will happily call in a no shit air strike on the mech. We have the bombs and planes less than one min away.
Hilariously you have the mech dealt with but the Lucario can still wreck you.

Back