The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Hilariously you have the mech dealt with but the Lucario can still wreck you.

:cry:

I'm going run like a son of a bitch and get high explostives and incindeary grenades.

I'm fucked, I don't think I'll make ten yards before he catches up to me....

No weapon, lets think.....maybe I could.....

Damn, uhhh.....

I think just running will have to do for now. Maybe I might get lucky and he tries to you with me a bit so I get to the armory or at least let other marines see what is going on.

Honestly, I want to see Saitama VS. CORE. He might be able to kill each K-BOT in one punch, but the CORE can likely produce K-BOTs faster than he can kill them, and they can likely one-shot him as well (EMGs concentrate fuck-you levels of energy in incredibly small spaces and then launch it inside of a frozen space-time bubble). It would be an interesting fight, to say the least.

Honestly, I want to see Saitama VS. CORE. He might be able to kill each K-BOT in one punch, but the CORE can likely produce K-BOTs faster than he can kill them, and they can likely one-shot him as well (EMGs concentrate fuck-you levels of energy in incredibly small spaces and then launch it inside of a frozen space-time bubble). It would be an interesting fight, to say the least.
He'd probably punch the CORE itself.

Saitama would just punch the air and everything would blow up. He IS a One-Punch.

Hahaha.

I am so triple screwed I became a full on spiral, then it still wasn't enough to deter the curb stomp.

My avatar faces much the same fate. No matter how strong she is, she just can't beat one punch.

Is this someone I can potentially defeat? Is he vulnerable to tanks?

Is this someone I can potentially defeat? Is he vulnerable to tanks?

Well... He regularly shoots super-ultra mega bullshit magic beams and arrows at pretty fast speeds and regularly goes to war against guys from the moon... So only if the tank can hit him. Not sure if it can. He can fly because he has wings of solar fire (That he got from violently murdering guys from the sun) and is also riding an UFO.

Last edited:
Well.
That certainly sounds... interesting.
Does he have better-than-normal senses or an immunity to being stabbed in the brain?

He can survive waves of lol-magic lasers to the face and take giant robot magical skulls to the face like a champ. But that's only because of his armor. Get through it, and he's basically just a little bit beyond peak human, depending on how you interpret stuff.

Back