Star Wars: Rebellion

Kashyyyk, Fight!: There is a strong undercurrent of resistance on Kashyyyk. You think there may very well be enough there to forge an underground cell on the planet, one which will ignite the fires of Rebellion that have burnt so long in that Forest World and bring them to the Alliance.
Cost: 2,000 Credits, 3 years

Chance Of Success:60%

Reward: Rebel Cell on Kashyyyk
---
Replaced What Do You Say With this.

Good to know I'm not the only one.

That thing was right next to the +1 martial action option and had a hint that there was a nonzero chance of it not being assimilated this turn so I figured it was a coin toss between SV's love for shiny preservation and shiny acquisition.

Good to know I'm not the only one.

That thing was right next to the +1 martial action option and had a hint that there was a nonzero chance of it not being assimilated this turn so I figured it was a coin toss between SV's love for shiny preservation and shiny acquisition.
You forget that Incom is currently making our shiny, shiny Jedi starships.

You forget that Incom is currently making our shiny, shiny Jedi starships.

No, I didn't. Note that I'm in favour of getting them out.

I just choose not to ignore the potential blend of greed and optimism that might spawn from this:
Get Them Out: Incom is likely about to be nationalized by the Empire, if not this year then next.

Basically, there's the implication of a minuscule chance(reading it as natural 20 or natural 100) that the empire doesn't nationalize them this turn. And the other option effectively doubles our personal martial actions.

It doesn't hurt to test the waters on the current voter base.

No, I didn't. Note that I'm in favour of getting them out.

I just choose not to ignore the potential blend of greed and optimism that might spawn from this:

Basically, there's the implication of a minuscule chance(reading it as natural 20 or natural 100) that the empire doesn't nationalize them this turn. And the other option effectively doubles our personal martial actions.

It doesn't hurt to test the waters on the current voter base.
Didn't our company merge with Incom? I think it did.

If we have to evacuate Incom, we might as well raise the flag of rebellion openly ourselves.

Vote is called, winners are:

Martial:
Get Them Out

Diplomacy:
Kashyyyk, Fight!
Separatist Holdings

Stewardship:
Advanced Offences

Learning:
Droid Production

Piety:
Theological Argument
Collection

Personal:
Padawan Training
Visions

Commander-In-Chief:
Chain Of Command

Vote for Double Down will be called in two hours.

[X] DD Separatist Holdings

Why did you people vote for kashyyk? It look one action for three turns and the Wookies aren´t really worth that.

Get Them Out: 2,000 Credits, 1 year; 70%
Kashyyyk, Fight!: 2,000 Credits, 3 years; 50%
Separatist Holdings: 5,000 Credits, 1 year; 75%
Advanced Offenses: 4,000 credits, 1 year; 100%
Droid Production: 6,000 Credits, 4 Years; 50%
Theological Argument: 0 Credits, 3 years; 80% (Must be passed each turn.)
Collection: 4,000 Credits, 1 year; 70%
Padawan Training: 0 Credits, 2 Years; 100%
Visions: 0 Credits, 1 year; 50%
Chain Of Command: 40,000 Credits, 1 year; 100%

[X] DD on Droid Production

It's expensive, it takes a long time, but it's useful.

[X] DD on Kashyyyk, Fight!

Lowest success chance and 1/3 the cost of Droid Production

Back