Star Wars: Rebellion

[] House Organa

[] House Organa

I think we are supposed to vote for two people here.

Could be wrong.

I realize that. I just don't value the other three as much as I do them.

Edit:

[] House Panteer- A house known for neutrality in most matters, excepting where the Jedi are involved, they dislike Palpatine. However, they are somewhat weak, the distaste being quite mutual.

On the other hand, these guys really like Jedi.

[X] House Organa

[X] House Panteer

Last edited:
[X] House Organa
[X] House Panteer

House Panteer might be smaller and pacifist, but they've put more kings and queens of Alderaan on the throne than all the other houses combined, so they probably wield a disproportionate influence than what their size would suggest.

Their help would probably win over a lot of minor Houses.

By the way, isn't there this one House on Alderaan that specializes in Assassination? What happened to them?

Last edited:
[X] House Organa- Bail has asked for your presence. Given he is funding a not insubstantial part of your Rebellion, and putting hi family and planet on the line, the least you can do is speak to him.

[X] House Panteer- A house known for neutrality in most matters, excepting where the Jedi are involved, they dislike Palpatine. However, they are somewhat weak, the distaste being quite mutual.

So we should not mention it

For the moment, yes. It's always good to have people underestimate us and we still need to train more before becoming an 'offical' Jedi in terms of lightsaber combat, which is the most striking image that sticks in your brain.

Still I'm sure the chainsword should be presented as the 'common man's' lightsaber.

Still I'm sure the chainsword should be presented as the 'common man's' lightsaber.
Unlikely. The lightsaber is all grace, precision, and elegance, used by pinnacle swordsmen.

The chainsword, in contrast, is a good way of saying "Fuck You" to whatever poor bastards are within striking distance, and it shows- it's loud, aggressive, and makes a hell of a mess. A more brutal weapon, for a darker time.

Back