Be a Primaris Marine or No?

• Yes

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Guard numbers in uncountable trillions, if not quadrillions. Lasgun and Flak Armor is the best that can be produced at that scale as, statistically speaking, I wouldn't want to waste carapace armor and lasrifles on men that will probably die.

No disagreement there. I was referring to the fact that during the GC, the Imperium had the industrial capability to manufacture Hellguns and Carapace armour on the scale the imperium manufactures lasguns and flak armor now.

I got question .

How this disscusion is relevant in this quest ???

We are in 42k and not even a Space Marine .

We can disscus wargear options when we will have them .

Right now this disscusion is going nowhere .

That i'm comming back to my question .

What Primaris Marine we want to become ???

For me Vanguard Librarian is way to go .

We can become Solid Snake : Psy-powers Edition .

That i'm comming back to my question .

What Primaris Marine we want to become ???

For me Vanguard Librarian is way to go .

We can become Solid Snake : Psy-powers Edition .

We'll have that discussion when it comes to it. We're not even a Space Marine yet, in your own words. When the time comes, we'll vote then. Who knows, we might not even survive initiation and gene-surgery.

Holy shit, those rolls! Yeah we were lucky, but luck is incredibly useful in 40K: I just hope we can keep performing just as well, those kind of showings tend to breed anticipations...

If we become a Primaris Marine, does that mean we have to constantly be conscending towards the Space Marines for being superstitious and flawed and talk about our mighty furnance?

I do not think we should be a primaris marine mainly because didn't gulliman say that they should only be made form loyalists legions
So how would a Thousand sons descendent get them?

Last edited:
I do not think we should be a primaris marine mainly because didn't gulliman say that they should only be made form loyalists legions
So how would a Thousand sons descendent get them?
Because Cawl is a mad scientist. Also, Guilliman would probably OK a Chapter he presumably personally approved along with the other Primarchs to fake descent from loyalist legions. The Chapter is credibly Second Founding, not theorized so.
Also, I have a possible explanation for the overstrength. Perhaps the chapter was already slightly overstrength through loopholes like Fleet and Honor Guard assigned troops and extra Marines being in 10th Company and doing very well in general and got Primaris reinforcements that raised numbers further.

Honestly, this is shaping up to be the best Space Marine quest I seen, the Mechanics are really interesting.

I don't particularly like the Primaris Marines. But it's probably the most efficient choice statswise, so it wouldn't make sense not to be one.

Nobody mentioned anything about the Primaris. Hell, there might not even be the Primaris at the time of this quest. We don't know which era we're playing in yet. (unless I've missed something). Or we could be in an AU where the Primaris don't even exist.

The first post mentions we're in the 42nd millenium and the primaris have been revealed.

There's also the poll at the top of the page asking if we want to be a Primaris marine where Primaris is winning 13 to 9. I of course voted against such heresy but you have to admit it's an option.

A Primaris would not make sense since girllyman gave crawl the genetic components to make them post herasy and magnus was nolonger available to provide a sample as the componants given were not normal geneseed

A Primaris would not make sense since girllyman gave crawl the genetic components to make them post herasy and magnus was nolonger available to provide a sample as the componants given were not normal geneseed

1. You know that you don't need special geneseed to make Primaris right ?
  2. Space Marines can be turned into Primaris .
  3. Our Chapter have its own stock of geneseed .

The Sangportem Primus contained DNA from all the primarchs, from the era when the Emperor was originally creating the geneseed.
Magnus' stuff is naturally in there as well...as are the genes of the two primarchs who were wiped from history.
Cawl is officially forbidden to touch traitor or lost geneseed, but...Guilleman highly doubts he'll obey that.

Well technically Crawl has all the biology bits for to make primaris for them and it is sort of expected that Guilliman or a higher up knew and okayed the chapter post herasy
a quote from the wiki about it.
Sangprimus Portum, Cawl collected genetic samples of all twenty of the original Primarchs, including those deemed lost to history. However, Guilliman made clear that only Primaris Marines from loyalist Legions were to be produced.[3]

Last edited:
Since we have possilibity to be psyker , then can we become Chapter Master ???

Or atleast Company Captain ?

Potentially. It depends on what you would do during campaigns, and if the chapter master or a captain was killed during an attack.

Also @Sir LagsAlot There is a minimum level that you have in the chapter. For Example, a Battle-Brother has a minimum level of 4, while a veteran or Terminator has a minimum level of 6.

Back