Solar Auxilia Officer Quest. A 30k Early Great Crusade quest.

Holy shit, 99% of Terra was wiped out. Fucking hell, never realized it was that bad.
Terra was bombarded so heavily, that nearly every supervolcano and magma trap was exposed to the atmosphere, all the continents by they continenal or ocean shelf, were flattened to a nicely egal plane of blasted bedrock, and even the deepest layer of soil with human archeological remnants was razed.

Last edited:
We're talking a level of bombardment so extensive that all of human history was wiped away, with even the deepest underground vaults and bunkers either torn open or flattened.

You'd legitimately have to put a bunker beneath the crust and on the mantle if you wanted to be safe from that bombardment.

Last edited:
We're talking a level of bombardment so extensive that all of human history was wiped away, with even the deepest underground vaults and bunkers either torn open or flattened.

You'd legitimately have to put a bunker beneath the crust and on the mantle if you wanted to be safe from that bombardment.

Hell, it says more to the monumental resources that the Imperium could bring to bear that Terra was even fixed from that state by 40k. I suppose the fact that the Palace itself was armoured and shielded to a greater extent than most fortress worlds served as a good jumping off point for reconstruction.

I have three words that Emps should have taken to heart. "Off-Site Backups."

Extrasolar Scouting Report: The Rykogene
Extrasolar Scouting Report.
Vermillion Clearance.
To be presented to the War Council.

Name
: The Rykogene
Physiology:
A reptilian-analogue species measuring between two and thirty meters depending on age, with a circumference of up to two metres. Rykogene age and reproduce slowly, but seems to grow indefinitely until killed through failure to molt.
Technology:
The Rykogene possess advanced technology based upon reverse-engineered Golden Age technology. Their ships are at least five times the size of Imperial equivalents to account for the size of the Rykogene. The warrior caste of the Rykogene have their limbs removed and are encased in suits of powered armour that is propelled through gravitic manipulation. Individuals have been observed operating in the role of strikecraft and corvettes. They operate advanced laser weaponry and missile systems.
Warp capability:
Speeds can theoretically match Imperial warp drives, but lacks Navigators and must make slow distance jumps.
Psychic ability:
Genetic capacity for Psychic ability minimal with signs of genetic engineering to reduce capacity. Rykogene culling of human psykers on subjugated worlds implies anti-psyker stance.
Description
The Rykogene operates from the Betelgeuse system, currently basing themselves out of a moon-sized orbital habitat that functions as the Rykogene capital. They occupy twenty human worlds within warp-neighbouring systems, spread out over twelve neighbouring star systems.
The Rykogene have been bloodied in a war with the Fra'al over control of the Polaris system and its warp routes, which the later had taken from a Cymoeba presence. A fifth of the Rykogene fleet is engaged in a war with the Ork empire of Gitguzzla, clashing occasionally against an unaligned as of yet unconfirmed alien race also fighting the Orks.
Threat:
The enemy has a fleet able to engage up to two times their tonnage in Imperial vessels, and matches any single Legion Expeditionary Fleet.
War plan:
The Ninth Legion will engage the Rykogene fleet engaged with the Orks to drive them to Betelgeuse, before destroying the Ork empire and pushing towards the galactic north. Following this, the Seventh Legion will deploy across all star systems warp-bordering Betelgeuse for Compliance operations and to stop any breakout attempts.
The Imperator Somnium will then, when available, lead the First, Second, and Sixth Legions in the invasion of Betelgeuse and the final destruction of the foe.

Physiology:
A reptilian-analogue species measuring between two and thirty meters depending on age, with a circumference of up to two metres. Rykogene age and reproduce slowly, but seems to grow indefinitely until killed through failure to molt.
Technology:
The Rykogene possess advanced technology based upon reverse-engineered Golden Age technology. Their ships are at least five times the size of Imperial equivalents to account for the size of the Rykogene. The warrior caste of the Rykogene have their limbs removed and are encased in suits of powered armour that is propelled through gravitic manipulation. Individuals have been observed operating in the role of strikecraft and corvettes. They operate advanced laser weaponry and missile systems.

Pretty much MechaGodzilla: The Species.

Ground war with them would be rather disastrous.

@Mayto Well it Will be intresting enacting genocide.trutfuly I can't wait to se what mechanic Is for genocide of species.
Will we be building concentration Camps or something equally intresting?

@Mayto Well it Will be intresting enacting genocide.trutfuly I can't wait to se what mechanic Is for genocide of species.
What the fuck.

Is this meant to be some kind of barb against me for me saying you can't recruit xenos troops or establish protectorates. o_O I think so, going by your previous questions.

Last edited:

.....what? Like.....what? how the hell you jump from one thing to the other? like.....the fuck men, what is wrong with you?.

.....what? Like.....what? how the hell you jump from one thing to the other? like.....the fuck men, what is wrong with you?.
I think he's just pissed that we aren't going to act in a way he would like, so he's acting like an ass in retaliation. In either case, I say ignore him, or if he tries to do another post like this again, give him a timeout ban to set himself straight.

What the fuck.

Is this meant to be some kind of barb against me for me saying you can't recruit xenos troops or establish protectorates. o_O I think so, going by your previous questions.
Well I mean dind't you say that the imperium exsterminates xenos species so shouldn't we be part of these operations.I mean when the nazi made concentration Camps it was the normal troops that made that posible by rouding up the impure and taking them do be worked to death. So as troops of the imperium shouldn't we be organizing and helping in those operations. If you need help in descriebieng those places you can ask for
My advice. My Grand uncle helped organise many concentration Camps in my country and my Grandma had relatives that were taken so I Can tell you from both sides of the coin. Those how were taken and those that ran them

If this was a joke (which it never is unless there is a risk the speaker is in trouble) it is a shitty one.

If it is passive aggressive, it is unecessary.

And if it is general shittery, it is unwanted.

All in all, the subject of "muh evil fascist imperium was *done* already and you used a post not connected to the subject to drag it back for the sake of taking a 2 am taco bell liquid shit in the thread.

If this was a joke (which it never is unless there is a risk the speaker is in trouble) it is a shitty one.

If it is passive aggressive, it is unecessary.

And if it is general shittery, it is unwanted.

All in all, the subject of "muh evil fascist imperium was *done* already and you used a post not connected to the subject to drag it back for the sake of taking a 2 am taco bell liquid shit in the thread.
Well I never Said I hate imperium. No I like the realistic part that would be taken in establishing the imperium

Back