Solar Auxilia Officer Quest. A 30k Early Great Crusade quest.

I take it that getting another Destroyer section is not in the cards?
That said, IC I'm not sure how the MC would feel about working with the Ogryn brutes.
Since getting them to comport themselves with any real degree of 'proper refinement' would likely be an exercise in frustration.
I mean we work with Space Marines.

An Important thing to consider is that this time we will be the one defending and so even without a rapper support section in the fight we would be the one firing first

Honestly, bringing anti-elite units to Triton would not be the absolute worst. While we would struggle massively against the swarms of chaff we would decimate the gene-Patriarchs and Matriarchs

Honestly, bringing anti-elite units to Triton would not be the absolute worst. While we would struggle massively against the swarms of chaff we would decimate the gene-Patriarchs and Matriarchs
the problem is we would have to survive the swarm to arrive at the gene-patriarchs and Matriarchs and while the swarm can be killed while in the shooting phase with no casualties on our side, if we miss too many shots and they get into melee they can do a lot of damage if our troops roll badly in melee

[]Triton, the den
[] Plan: Close combat
-Solar Auxilia Lasrifle Section
-Veletaris Storm-Axe Support Section
-Veletaris Volkite Support Section

This proposal of mine is an ideal force set for dealing with the large numbers of lightly armored opponents we are likely to encounter on Triton, given the size of the mutant hordes.

Last edited:
@Mayto sorry this has already been asked, but will we have an option to distribute special weapons to our rifle sections? Some plasma guns would be nice.

[]Triton, the den
[] Plan: Close combat
-Solar Auxilia Flamer Section
-Veletaris Storm-Axe Support Section
-Veletaris Volkite Support Section

This proposal of mine is an ideal force set for dealing with the large numbers of lightly armored opponents we are likely to encounter on Triton, given the size of the mutant hordes.
Your unit purchase plan would cost 6 points, we only have 5 to spend.

Personally, I think Rotor-Cannon and Charonite Ogryn combo will be the best for us. A super heavy unit to hold the enemy down and a Rotor-Cannon unit to gun down the chaff. Our Destroyer and vet-lasrifle unit should be good enough to gun down a Patriarch but I hope we dont face any without Space Marine support.

For pure aesthetics I think the storm-axes make more sense than the Charonite, for the sole fact that you can have one march in a parade.

[X]Proteus, the living moon
[X]Plan: World Burners
-[]Solar Auxilia Flamer Section
-[]Veletaris Storm-Axe Support Section
-[]Solar Auxilia Lasrifle Section

We started with a destroyer squad and assisted the revenant legion in burning a world that the Emperor ordered destroyed. I think it would be awesome to build on this rep as the guys to send in when an enemy must be destroyed utterly, which the living moon falls in the category of. I also think the living moon is the best pick from both a reputation standpoint and from the level of resistance that can be expected. I do not want us to get decimated again by AIs.

Last edited:
[]Nereid, the fallen paradise

[]Plan: Heavier Firepower.
-[]Solar Auxilia Lasrifle Section
-[]Solar Auxilia Rapier Support Section
-[]Veletaris Storm-Axe Support Section

As the ambitious nouveau riche snob we are, can we really turn down the chance to wine and dine ourselves and any fellow officers with fresh cuts of vat-cattle and synth-wine on the beach resort moon?

Grabbing another Rapier would be good if we're heading to Nereid, since we're going to want the extra Fire Support on the defense so they can't bring any of their own to bear on us as easily. Also they don't have the Light Weaponry trait in case any Heavy Armor shows up.

i suggest people put the names of the intended deployment in the loadout plan, to avoid the wrong equipment for the deployments.

Back