Requisite pony thread (No creepers)

Do I need to be caught up on season 7 in order to see the movie? Where is the movie set relative to canon? Is in regular canon?

You don't need to be caught up, but I'd recommend having watched at least the first couple of episodes to get a feel of where everyone is in life at this point int time.

Characters from the movie will be appearing in season 8.

Saw the movie, really liked it! And yea, you can pretty much jump in without knowing anything. If you know Twilight's a Princess and they don't have the element mcguffins lying around, you're fine.

I saw the movie this weekend. And it was quite good. Tempest is one of the better villains they've had.

For those asking, not much more than general setting knowledge is required to view this film. If you know who the Mane 6, Spike & the Princesses are, you'll do fine.

I saw the movie this weekend. And it was quite good. Tempest is one of the better villains they've had.

For those asking, not much more than general setting knowledge is required to view this film. If you know who the Mane 6, Spike & the Princesses are, you'll do fine.

Yes, I really enjoyed Tempest- and hope she'll join the show cast at some point.

Back