Requisite pony thread (No creepers)

I've got the current EQG Trixie doll. It's... not that impressive, to be honest. I hope if they do a new one they improve on the articulation and ability to stand!

Lunas lab

Artist: ayahana

TEAM GRIFFON

Artist: cold-blooded-twilight

Lvl 4 Twilight
This isn't even my final form.

Twilight Sharkle

Summer Sun

Celestia Loves Mondays

Why does this make me feel so sad

The age of the sun has come to its close. This is my very last goodbye to whatever remains of you my beloved sister, my only companion who ever truly knew me.

This night truly… will last forever.
Source.

Celestia yawned and rolled over in her bed, sighing in pleasure at the warmth of her blankets before softly opening her eyes and staring out the window at her empire. It was laden in darkness currently but in a little while would be bathed in her glorious light. Sitting up she stretched her wings out and moaned as one popped nicely, then got out of bed. Her horn subconsciously started glowing as she walked into the bathroom, its energy attached to the sun and thus slowly while she brushed her teeth, small beams of light pierced through her window curtains. Once her mane was in order she poured herself a cup of coffee and walked towards her balcony, intent on watching the sunrise.

To her utter astonishment the doors burst open violently and she was winded as a large blue mass tackled her, sending them both halfway across the room. Her coffee was barely saved by her magic as she hit the ground beneath her assailant. She looked up furiously at who ever had the gall to....to....

"Luna!?" her midnight gowned sister stood above her with a gleeful grin that spanned her entire mouth.

"WE ARE READY SISTER!" she shouted in the royal voice, "FOR TODAY IS A NEW DAY, A FRESH DAY, AND OUR FIRST DAY FROM BANISHMENT, SO WE WISH TO MAKE IT THE BEST!"

She paused and looked down at her sister to see her startled and quite shocked expression....

"We mean...We wish to spend it with our sister the sun, is thou alright?"

Celestia blinked several times before shaking herself and getting out from under her sister,

"I am alright Luna, just...surprised...I have not had such a greeting since...before your leave, so it threw me off guard, good morning sister."

Luna leaned forward and hugged her sister

"We are sorry for the assault, but our glee is far to large to contain and we wished to share it."

Celestia sighed and smiled

"I am glad you are back sister, now, our subjects await the sun and the moon's appearance, shall we?" she beckoned to the balcony but Luna recoiled slightly,

"they would wish to see us? but you need your royal crown..."

Celestia looked past her with a smirk where her crown sat on the ground and Luna blushed,

"We are sorry..again." Celestia chuckled and rubbed her horn against her sister's reassuringly,

"Its fine, no need to apologize sister." once her crown was atop her head again the two sisters exited to the balcony..to a new sunrise...a new future.
Artist: Backlash91, on Inkbunny

I was thinking about starting reviewing the show from the start this summer too.

Meanwhile, new comic preview!

No larger images yet, but we can still look forward to seeing Trixie show what she's got, drawn in an extremely cute style!

[SFM] Luna

Rainbow

Artist: dr.Randumb

Missed the second prompt, haha. I am always horrible with deadlines. There are quite a few times I put off revising for an exam so much that I have to finish revising on the way to the examination hall.

Anyway, this is supposed to be Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash as changelings. Normal changelings are too boring, so I did some design work on them to add variety.

Fluttershy's design is based on dead things, which is obvious from the dead leaves ,flowers and branch. I tried to use the pattern of a Black Witch Moth for the wings, which symbolized death, but it was too troublesome so I just half-arsed it.

For Dash I tried to make her seems like a giant predatory insect, basing her on dragonflies, which are probably among the fastest predatory insects. I may have overdid the face though.

Twilight Bust - sketch

Luna Button design

Celestia Button design

Cadance Button design

Sweets From My Sweet

Artist: mcsadat

A Taste of Hardcore

And now I'm caught up with my image backlog.

I was thinking about starting reviewing the show from the start this summer too.

Meanwhile, new comic preview!

No larger images yet, but we can still look forward to seeing Trixie show what she's got, drawn in an extremely cute style!
There's a lot of stuff you miss and/or forget from the episodes, like Rarity was doing ensembles for the Gala even before the premiere. Also, thanks for these. :) I so hope they do her right... But from what I've read, they did in the Friends Forever one. So hope is on the rise!

There's a lot of stuff you miss and/or forget from the episodes, like Rarity was doing ensembles for the Gala even before the premiere. Also, thanks for these. :) I so hope they do her right... But from what I've read, they did in the Friends Forever one. So hope is on the rise!
That they did - with Trixie the big mouthed adventurer instead of the Trixie the showmare here.

Let me tell you, it has left me with a massive want for Trixie Adventures in a serial format.

Yeah, Trixie is pretty cool, outside of the whole "evil amulet of doom" thing. All of the Friends Forever series have been pretty great (unlike the Micros, which were very up and down), but #6 is definitely towards the top even so.

http://appleman86.deviantart.com/art/The-Ugly-291997840

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Tuco Benedicto "the Rat" (Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez) as a pony.
"You see in this world, there's two kinds of ponies my friend. . ."

Drawing of this fantastic scene, featuring Ennio Morricone's haunting Ecstasy of gold.

In memory of the recently late Eli Wallach

Back