Requisite pony thread (No creepers)

Weird idea:
Maybe all three parts of Celestia's regalia are actually limiters, each one corresponds to a different racial magics.

Crown = Unicorn pony magic
Chest piece = Pegasus pony magic
Shoes = Earth pony magic

I believe it's a cheap imitation analogous to the Rainbow Dash PJs Pound has.

Alternately, Trixie's family are the Mooncakes.

In other news, a random assortment of pages has been released. In which Evil!Celestia is evil enough Pinkie yells "You can't do that! This is a kid's comic!", comments on Derpi are comparing Sombra to Kittan and we see Celestia's battle form.

Is Celestia's tiara some kind of limiter?
well do you want to burn down your country that you have spent over a thousand years ruling and everyone you know in your sleep?
Weird idea:
Maybe all three parts of Celestia's regalia are actually limiters, each one corresponds to a different racial magics.

Shoes = Earth pony magic
she is a goddess, so that makes sense, rather make sure that nothing happens by limiting the amount of power you can draw on.

Weird idea:

Shoes = Earth pony magic
Except in this instance the crown comes off and she engages in aerial combat, not spellcasting. In fact, being on fire is a power ascribed to pegasi like Spitfire and Scootaloo than to unicorns.

The Pie Sisters

Apple Kin

lunadoodle

Princess Zelestia of the Hyrule Kingdom

I Wasn't Prepared for This

March Away

by Agrol

Last edited:
Twilight is going to be rather surprised that suddenly Cadance has a lot more free time now.

You just know what thoughts are going through Shining's mind at the end from his expression, as well as Cadence knowing as well...
"Oh hey double Cadance"? Because he's a goof like that?

PonyVision

It's summer now.

Equestria World - The Videogame
A platformer in development.

Light Reading

Time Out, Shiny

lunadoodle

"Rarity, that is not what a telescope's mirror is for."

This is what you get for messing with Luna's stuff, Rarity.

Artist: nekubi (published directly to Derpi)

Notte Insonne - Part 7
Fluttershy ships it.

Spiderity

Twilight Visits the Sky.

Last edited:
Spider-Ponies. What will they think up next?

Fairly popular, though rarely entirely SFW because of the udders.

Twilight Sparkle
A whole Mane 6 of this.

I'm personally rather partial to

Tatzljack

Artist: Audarius (source DA page contains links to NSFW*)

* Though this does not appear to be against SV rules.

The Mane Cervine

Artist: nekubila (NSFW tumblr)

CheerileeCAT

Apples And Easter

Snow bunnyshy

My little Ducky, Pinkie Pie and Gummy

ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND POWERFUL KITTEN!! THE MOST TALENTED CATICORN IN ALL OF FELINESTIA!!
(askthekittens tumblr, questinable)

This very strange idea for an ask blog struck me two nights ago and I tried to jot down as much as I could before I forgot.

Equestria is split between "normal ponies" who live in their tamed lands, and "Everfree" ponies who are strange and bizarre creatures. While there has never been any outright conflict, there is definite apprehension between the two groups. One day, an oddball psychic Earth pony has a vision straight from Celestia: To unite the two groups with friendship. Now, claiming to be "on a mission from Celestia," Pinkie Pie gathers an array of Everfree ponies and tries to assimilate them to normal pony ways, while at the same time educating normal ponies on the wonders of their Everfree counterparts.

On her quest she encounters a goodhearted (but quite voracious) tatzlpony, a delicate, overly dramatic Crystal pony, a highly inquisitive unicorn Breezie, a shy batpony, and a mischievous, speedy Windigo. But perhaps getting this rambunctious group to accommodate normal pony ways and bridge the gap between normal ponies and Everfree ponies will be easier said than done!

Last edited:
Back