Requisite pony thread (No creepers)

Talk away, though if it hasn't been released elsewhere you might want to spoiler it.

Thought so, but I wanted to double check.

Man, A Royal Problem was probably the best episode of the season so far!

Starlight trying to solve the problem with Celestia and Luna! Twilight freaking out! All the humor! Evil!Celestia... or Daybreaker now. So...wonderful! So much stuff! Worldbuilding! Character Building!

10/10 Best episode of the season. :D

Don't you dare. They only suck apple juice, not blood.
Striker really doesn't like Flutterbat, or vamponies in general for that matter. I forget the exact specifics of why though.
Flutterbat isn't cool to me. She's not 'sexy' or cute or awesome. She's horrible. She's a mindless aberration created because Twilight fucked up a spell. Again. The same kind of mind-food-control spell she tried on the parasprites back in season one. Except not only did she fuck with the vampire fruit bats, she also turned one of her best friends into an instinct-driven, non-sapient animal who attacked her friends without any heed or hesitation.

This is on top of the fact that I really don't like horror all that much. So, yeah. There's really nothing I like about Flutterbat.

More of the Rainbow Feather/Chrysalis Saga!

(And I love Zoarvek! This isn't even a commission, this is a "I'm looking for something to draw for fun, any suggestions...? Feather as a Changeling with cheeseholes?? Awesome, I'm doing that first." giftart!)

Back