Requisite pony thread (No creepers)

Former chairperson Amy Pascal?

Yes former, now Amy's in charge of her own movie studio the studio that gave us the brand new.....revision of the Ghostbusters.
Thanks to Sony's massive...mistakes, there's rather loud rumors that the film division is in deep trouble. Also, thank god that Marvel Studios has creative control of Spider-Man Homecoming, and are making sure to solidly integrate it into the MCU. That way Sony doesn't try to take the film and do something stupid.

*Looks at upcoming Non-MCU Venom film that Sony has been trying to make for years now*

On the other hand, I think they haven't got the memo yet.

Thanks to Sony's massive...mistakes, there's rather loud rumors that the film division is in deep trouble. Also, thank god that Marvel Studios has creative control of Spider-Man Homecoming, and are making sure to solidly integrate it into the MCU. That way Sony doesn't try to take the film and do something stupid.

*Looks at upcoming Non-MCU Venom film that Sony has been trying to make for years now*

On the other hand, I think they haven't got the memo yet.
That's because Sony now has former Fox Studio Exec Tom Rothman....you know him as the man that prevented Ryan Renolds Deadpool from being released for some years.

That's because Sony now has former Fox Studio Exec Tom Rothman....you know him as the man that prevented Ryan Renolds Deadpool from being released for some years.

Why do companies *hire* people like that? There's so many stories of companies hiring people who were big at another company but also made a lot of bad decisions. Yea, sure, they have experience, but they still weren't people you want.

Why do companies *hire* people like that? There's so many stories of companies hiring people who were big at another company but also made a lot of bad decisions. Yea, sure, they have experience, but they still weren't people you want.
If I were to take a guess?
Being good at running a business, and being good at getting to run a business, are two largely unrelated skill sets. In other words, office politics.

So I finally got around watching "Legends of Everfree," and it was fun, if less dramatic than the last ones. Timber has a lot more personality than Flash (though Flash works better as a character here than he did the last two), but the core of the story was definitely the SciSet relationships.

Overall, though, lighter weight than Rainbow Rocks or Friendship games. Could've used more side-material too, the shorts from the last two were fun!

So I finally got around watching "Legends of Everfree," and it was fun, if less dramatic than the last ones. Timber has a lot more personality than Flash (though Flash works better as a character here than he did the last two), but the core of the story was definitely the SciSet relationships.

Overall, though, lighter weight than Rainbow Rocks or Friendship games. Could've used more side-material too, the shorts from the last two were fun!

That reminds me, I need to pick up the DVD for that one. Preferably before the MLP movie hits cinemas.

Timber is way too old for her though. He's probably in his twenties since he has a job that he's probably been at for a while now, while SciTwi is explicitly a teenager in Equestria Girls.

Back